Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Music Soothes My Lonely Heart ❯ She Fking Hates Me ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer*No I do not own DBZ or The Music or the play Don't sue the poor PLEASE!

CHAPTER 4 SHE FU@*ING HATES ME

They met up at school Krillen and 18 are making out.
Chi ran to Goku in a fit of lust she began to smother him with kisses then began to lick his neck making her way to his mouth again. I just sat there in amazement in how much her friend Chi loved goku enough to let her senses go right out of the window when he was around and Goku now lifting Chi in the air caressing every part of her and her loving every bit of it.
Bulma: Someone had a good night I see.
Vegeta: Yeah I see that.
Bulma: (shocked) Oh hi vegeta umm are coming this weekend?
Vegeta: Yes of coarse I wouldn't miss it for the world.
Bulma: See you then
She ran inside glowing from just seeing him. But he waited for her.
Yamcha: Bulma can I please tell you something?
Bulma: Y-chan Let me tell you something ...
(Bulma telling him in song)
Met a boy thought he was grand fell in love found out first hand. Went well for about a week or two then it all came unglued.
Yamcha: Bulma Please
Bulma: IN A TRAP trip I can't grip never thought you be the one to slip. Then I started to realize I was living one big lie.
Yamcha: She fucking hates me (trust) She fucking hates me. I tried too hard and she tore my feelings like I had none. She ripped them away.
Bulma: Please you tied to get this ass. You sorry Bastard tried I can't believe you have the nerve to say that. You took you never gave an another thing
You were king for about an hour after that bitch got sour. You took all I ever had no sign of guilt no feeling of bad.
Yamcha: I was not that bad was I man She fucking hates me
Bulma: So Y-chan It is over I love well I have always loved another you helped me to realize that so hey I guess you Finally did something right for a change imagine that all this time trying to get you to do something for me for a change and when you Finally do I is help me love another man. So thank you for finally doing something right for a change.
Yamcha: But.....
Bulma: BYE
Yamcha left vegeta saw the two together but gave the two exes their privacy.
He saw Yamcha leave and immediately went to bulma's side.
Vegeta: Are you OK?
Bulma: OH yeah
Vegeta: May I pry what happened please tell me?
Bulma: Ok well here it goes.
he just listened to her tell the story.
Bulma: That's my story so you see learned my lesson and so did he now it over and I'm glad cause I'm a fool for all I said.
Vegeta: No you are a strong person.
Bulma: Thanks That means the world to me and so... do.. you (thoughts: Oh shit did I say that out loud)
Vegeta blushed Damn he is SEXY
Vegeta: It was no problem Thanks I am glad I mean so much to you and you know B-chan you mean the same to me too.
The gang: There you guys are!
Krillen: Hey are you two having a rendezvous or something.
Vegeta: SHUT UP
bulma blushed then popped the bald friend.
18: That's what you get for ruining it but next time I'll do it bulma.
Bulma: Sure what ever ok guys I'll see you tonight
they agree and split up to do some gossiping.
Chi: What happened?!
18: Chi man you are so nosy.
Chi: you're just mad that you didn't get to ask first. (they laughed)
The Girls: SSOO?!!?!
bulma told her nosy friends every thing
Chi: Did you really tell Vegeta that he meant the world to you?
Bulma blushed and looked down
Bulma: YES
18: And did he really say you meant the same to him? That is so sweet!
They were interrupted bye the screech of the bell. School went on as always.
The last class was reading and they all had that class.
Mr. P: Shut up class
No one knew the sexy little green man real name everyone just called him Mr. P.
Bulma: You know if he weren't so damn sexy I would be scared.
The girl in drool mode just nodded
Mr. P: Ok Romeo and Juliet who wants to read some line from the lovely romantic play? Then as if they read each other's minds Goku and Chi pinched their friend and hard both friends stood up and gave there friends a killer look.
Mr. P: Great the lovely Ms. Briefs and her Sir Vegeta. There you go class Romeo and Juliet lets begin every one-drop everything and listen.
Vegeta/Romeo: Lady by yonder blessed moon I swear that tips with silver wings all these fruit treetops.
Bulma/Juliet: O' Swear not by the moon the inconstant moon that monthly changes in its circle orb. Lest that thy love proves like wise Variable.
Vegeta/Romeo: What shall I swear by?
Bulma/Juliet: Do not swear at all or thou wilt swear by thy gracious self. Which is the god of my Idolatry and I'll believe thee.
Vegeta/Romeo: If my heart dear love....
Bulma/Juliet: Well do not swear although I joy in thee I have no joy in this contract to night It is too rash too unadvised too sudden. Too like the lighting, which doth cease to be ere one, can stay it's lighting sweet goodnight this bud of love by summers ripping breath may prove beauteous flower. When we next met Goodnight goodnight! as sweet repose and rest comes to thy heart as that within my breast.
Vegeta/Romeo: O wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?
Bulma/Juliet: What satisfaction can thoust have tonight?
Vegeta/Romeo: The exchange of thy love's faith vow for mine
Bulma/Juliet: I gave thee mine before thou didst request it and yet I would it to give again.
Vegeta/Romeo: Wouldst thou with draw it/ for what purpose love?
They were so close as they read gettin closer the people were disappearing around them it was just them as they kept on reading the lines almost kissing breathing heaver as they read the lines. Then it happened they looked up still reading they lent in to each other and kissed. Wow the passion flared Mr. P and the class were all speech less well almost all
Chi: (in a whisper) YOU GO!!
Goku: hell yeah!!
Krillen and 18: About time.....
The two were so engulfed in years of suppression they continued not stopping for a breath as if they did the other would just disappear. NO they can't let go then.....