Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Music Soothes My Lonely Heart ❯ Days Go By ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer*No I do not own DBZ or The Music Don't sue the poor PLEASE!!


CHAPTER 3 DAYS GO BY

The girls just got back from the many of places they went to getting all of the perfect food. Tired and ready to put every thing until tonight.
18: Oh girls we are so stupid it is only Wednesday. Shit what were we thinking?
Chi: shit you're right oh well we are prepared as they say always be prepared you know.
Bulma: Oh yeah we're a bunch of fuckin' girl scouts (all laughing)
Bulma was putting the large amount of snacks and goodies up when she dazed off thinking of him. But why him she tried to fight it. It failed she was head over heals for the ebony eyed hunk should she tell him no she dare not tell him that she secretly thought of him or anyone for that manner.
His eyes those ebony eyes she could spent eternity in those eyes. She loves those eyes. Man I love them does he really loves me too? No he can't
Chi: Snap out of it!
18: Day dreamin'?
Bulma: Shut up!!
Chi: Yeah I can't lie he is damn sexy even if I like them taller and a bit more naive.
18: Yeah he is dreamy even though if I do like them short there better bald.
Oh B-Chan let us put the rest of the food you look like you need to sit a bit longer. Are you Ok?
Bulma: Yeah and thanks
She sits down again it only takes a minute for her to slip back in to her daydream. She heard his voice that velvet voice yet with a rasp in it her heart begins to sing.
*~song~*
You're still a whisper on my lips. A feeling at my finger tips that's pulling at my skin. *~song~*
Her thoughts: No I can not feel this way I have had so much history with Yamcha. It would be to weird to jump in to this relationship. Relationship there was no relationship why did that word flow out of her mouth so easily when it came to that name. That man. Why do I love him Did I just think that no I hate him He was never there for me. Never they're when I needed him. Oh I never even called him.
*~song~*
You leave me when I'm at my worst. Feeling as if I've been cursed bitter cold within.
You leave me when I'm at my worst. Feeling as if I've been cursed bitter cold within.
You leave me when I'm at my worst. Feeling as if I've been cursed bitter cold within.
Thoughts: No I have no right to say these bad things about him.
I never even called him. Never told him that I hurt when He was not around. I love him but I can't. It hurts to love I found that out first hand or did I?
I can't help it he flow in my mind intoxicating me I don't know where my sense are when he is around I can't think straight I think of him all the time>
*~song~*
Day go by and still I think of you. Days when I couldn't live my life with out you.
Day go by and still I think of you. Days when I couldn't live my life with out you.
With out you With out you With out you With out you With out you
Thoughts: It echoed in my mind I try to push it out but still it echoes in my mind I think of him every day him that man.
18: Hey Bulma it's ok if you like him. Girl you deserve to be happy. Everyone deserves to be happy. I love my Krillen More than any thing in this forsaken planet. I know people think He is not good enough for me cause I am what they call So pretty and they think he is just a little midget who follows me around. Well you know what they are so sadly mistaken. When I think about it I am the one who does not deserve him. He is so smart and gentle. He loves me so much even if I do have a bit of a bad temper.
Chi: 18 how sweet and true My parents don't like Goku.
Bulma: That is because they caught you and son goku in bed together or should I say you two were in the Kitchen gettin your freak on.
Chi blushed as red as her mini skirt
Chi: SHUT UP HELL!!!!!
18: OH yeah now I remember Man were they pissed at you two. Oh thanks for not telling them that Krillen and I were occupied in your room after being kicked out of both our homes for the same reason man were just in the mood for love.
Chi: You and Krillen owe me big for that one.
18: Heh ok but no one told you two little hot and bothered lovers to get freaky in the kitchen in the pantry. I heard you and Goku all the way up stairs in your room.
Chi: Yeah but hell it was worth it. That was one hell of a ride.
I mean Goku is a great lover. He Is as Kinky as I am.
Bulma: Oh girls you two are sooo naughty.
Chi: Oh sorry ms. clean as a whistle
Bulma: I am as pure as the driven snow.
18: Not those thoughts I saw that lust in your eyes you were thinking of him We know what those looks mean too. So don't give me that pure shit Girl.
(They looked at each and laughed)
Bulma: Oh man it is late I need to do my home work and make up for the day I or we ditched.
Chi: Ok see you tomorrow bye 18 bye bulma.
Bulma and 18: Bye
18: Bye bulma and remember It is 0k to love that is not a crime. I love you Girl
Bulma: Thanks girl you and Chi are my best friends in the world I will take what you say to heart. BYE