Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Blue Obession ❯ Preperation ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Blue Obsession

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything but this story so there’s no point in suing me.

Summary: Bura is a professional thief and is trying to steal an important artifact of Vegeta-sei, but gets caught and becomes King Broly’s personal concubine.

“speaking”
‘thought’
Flashback
~~~~~~~~

Bura’s POV

This will be the most important heist of my young life. I’m about to attempt what no other being has ever done, steal the most important artifact from the mighty Sayian race and live. I’ve done a lot of studying of the palace, I’ve studied every secret passages, every air vent, every bedroom, I even studied up on every soldier in the palace, but still I feel something will go terribly wrong.

Although I’ve studied up on as much as I could but there were still a few things that go unanswered, like how complex and difficult is the security system at the palace. Since they are the most powerful and recently the most technologically advanced race in the galaxy I would assume there security system would be near impossible to break. Also I can’t help but wonder about this one soldier Mel.

He seems like any other soldier but there’s something different about him. First off I couldn’t find anything on this guy, NOTHING! Second every time I watch the news this guy is always in the shadows, and third he is always by King Broly’s side one minute you don’t see him but the second Broly calls for him he literally pops out of nowhere.

Then there’s king Broly himself. This man murdered king Vegeta and basically took over the universe with the resources that the former king acquired himself to put and end to tyranny (but the whole thing backed fire on him as you can see), He became the most powerful being in the universe, there no being as powerful as him, he rules the cosmos with an iron fist ( actually his fists is more powerful then iron or so I’ve heard). Everyone fears and despises him but no one could any thing about it. I myself fear this man, I don’t know what I’d do if I was ever in the presence of this man and I prey to whatever being I’m supposed to prey to that I never do, but considering the chances of this missions success, it is a very high probability that I will meet him.

I keep asking myself why am I even going for it, I my chances are slim, I know the consequences of my actions, I’m even scared to think about the consequences, if I know all this then why? Because this is my last chance at happiness.
I’ve always lived below poverty. My mother died when I was 9 and my father died when I was a baby. My mother died of a broken heart. When she was on her death bed she told me that she could go on because of my father and brother’s death

Flashback~

It was cold night in December, inside a small hut there were two people on the bed. One was sitting on bed while the other was laying in it taking her last breaths of life.

A nine year old Bura is crying her heart out for her mother, grasping her hand tightly begging her not go.

“mommy please don’t go. Don’t leave me all alone, if you go how will I go on? Why do you have to go!”

“Because I don’t have the strength to go on princess, my heart can’t take anymore suffering after your father and brother’s deaths I felt that a big part of me went with them to the after life and now my body is about join them in the after life” said Bulma

“but what about me? don’t I matter too ? I’m still here, please stay.” Bura shouted

hunny there’s nothing I can do, my time has come, I’ve done all I can to take care of you. But promise me you will be strong .” Bulma said as she was gasping for more air.

but I’m not strong like you or those sayian warriors in those stories you used to tell me” Bura cried

“ Bura I never told you this but your father was one of those Sayian warriors” said Bulma. “really?” asked Bura. “yes my Princess, you are. So I know you can be strong and stand on your own two feet. You see you are a very gifted child, you’ve been blessed with beauty, intelligence, and strength, these qualities are things people can only dream of having.”

“ but what if I’m not strong enough to survive on my own? Please mommy don’t leave me alone” cried Bura. “ promise me you will my Princess, please that’s all I’ll ever ask of you. Be strong and find happiness promise me” whispered Bulma “ Okay mom I promise” Said Bura

“Thank you my princess. And always remember that I love you” said Bulma as she took her last breath in this world.

“Mommy” Bura shook her mother to see if she would wake, but she got no response so she shook her harder “MOMMY!” still no response “ MOMMY WAKE UP!” unable to cope with the loss of her mother she cried on top of her mother begging her to wake up. She did so till she could cry no longer and fell asleep on top of her recently deceased mother.

End Flashback~

my life was tough after that but it made me stronger in the end. I’ve done things I not proud of like stealing and conning, but I had little choice it was either thievery or prostitution (which I could never bring my self to do).

Okay everything is set and ready to go I got my equipment, I got my crew, I got the target, now all I need is luck.

````````````````````````````````````````````````
Well? Good? Bad?