Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My First Yaoi ❯ Prologue

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Prologue

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. And that's a good thing. If I did,this pairing may very well have happened in the series. *shudder*

Author's Notes: Before you ask,I was temporarily insane when I wrote this fic. Don't blame me if you're scarred for life after reading it. (This is what I get for watching South Park and then trying to come up with a totally original yaoi pairing.)

Summary: After his and Bulma's divorce,Vegeta's feeling pretty lonely. Majin Buu comes along to ask him about the birds and the bees. What better way for Buu to learn than with a little demonstration from the Saiya-jin no ouji?
---------------------------

It's been two years since Bulma and Vegeta divorced,claiming irreconciable differences.
This suited Vegeta just fine,at first. After a while,however,he began to feel a bit lonely.(Of course,he'd never admit that to anyone.....)
He'd tried going on dates,but never stayed with someone long enough to make it to a second date.
The problem wasn't the people he went out with. The girls were nice,and so were the guys,but it wasn't enough.
He needed more than just a nice date. He needed to be closer to someone,to really feel a connection with someone.....

In other words,he needed sex. Bad.

The problem was,he wanted to go all out for once,but if he tried that,his partner would be torn apart and most likely die.
The only people he could think of that even had a chance of survival were the Z Senshi,but he had no interest in any of them.
Well,maybe Piccolo. The Namek certainly appealed to the ouji. But it wouldn't have worked.
After all,Nameks are asexual. What fun would that be?

Vegeta was just about to give up on ever finding anyone who could give him what he wanted. Little did he know,that person was on their way over right now.....
---------------------------

More notes: Yes,as you can tell by the title of the fic,this is my first yaoi fic ever(and first lemon to boot). Why this couple you ask? Well,I wanted to do a completely original couple(this is original as far as I know,I haven't seen anyone else write this pairing) and this is what I came up with. Flame me if you want,I'll still keep writing it,and this story probably deserves a flame or two anyway.