Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My First Yaoi ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 1

Disclaimer: See Prologue

---------------------------

Vegeta was outside his new home,doing some warm-up exercises when he sensed a familiar ki approaching. Looking up,he spotted the reformed Majin Buu flying towards him. Curious,Vegeta decided to see what he wanted.

Buu landed and walked over to Vegeta.

"Hi!"He said,waving.

"Hn. What do you want?"

"Buu have question for Cranky Man,"Buu replied,not put off by Vegeta's attitude.

"Fine. What is it?"Said Vegeta,wanting to hurry the conversation up so that he could get back to work.

"What is sex?"

Vegeta nearly face-vaulted from shock.

"Wha-what? Why the Hell are you asking me this?!?"

"Buu wanna know. Buu hear mention of it on tv,and wants to know what it is."

"Why don't you ask Mr.Satan then? He'll tell you!"

Buu shook his head."Buu tried. But Mr.Satan too embarrassed to say. So Buu ask Videl and Gohan,but they too embarrassed also."

"So why me? Why not someone else?"Vegeta asked,beginning to lose his temper.

"Buu was going to. Buu was on his way to visit Goku,but see Cranky Man so ask him instead."

Vegeta shook his head in frustration.

"What makes you think I'll tell you?"He asked,hoping Buu would get the hint and leave.

Buu,however,didn't.

"Well Cranky Man nice enough to give Buu sandwich at party,so nice enough to tell Buu about sex."

Vegeta groaned.'I wish I had never given him that stupid sandwich.'

"Fine,"he replied,deciding to just get it over with,"what do you want to know?"

"Everything,"Buu said,looking intently at him.

Vegeta slapped his forehead in frustration.

---------------------------

"Sex is an intimate act between two people."

"Why do people do it?"

Vegeta thought about this for a second."Well...some people have sex out of lust. They're having sex with someone,but probably don't have any feelings for that person.

"Others,however,have sex out of love. They're in love with that person and want to share something special with them. This kind of sex is called making love."

"Oh. Buu understand."

"Good. Now get lost."Replied Vegeta,turning towards his house.

"Wait!"Buu called.

Vegeta looked back at him."What now?"He asked impatiently.

"Show Buu how sex is done."

Vegeta blanched."You can't be serious?!?"

Buu nodded."Yes. Buu really wanna know. Please?"

"I can't show you how it's done!"Vegeta yelled.

Buu pouted."Why not? Do you not know how?"

At this,a vein began to throb in Vegeta's forehead.

"Of course I know how to have sex! How do you think Trunks and Bra were born?!?"

Buu looked at Vegeta quizzically.

"*Sigh* My children?"

Buu's eyes lit up."Oh! Buu know! Sex makes people!"

Vegeta's eye began to twitch.

"Sometimes,yes. But only between a man and a woman."

"Man and woman?"Buu asked,tilting his head to the side,"so two men can have sex? Or two women?"

Vegeta took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Yes. They can. Neither of them will get pregnant though."

"If a two men can have sex,"Buu continued happily,"then Cranky Man canshow Buu how it's done!"

Vegeta's face turned bright red from both embarrassment and anger.

"Just because I can show you how it's done,doesn't mean I'm going to!"

"But Buu really wants to know! Buu do good,promise!"

Vegeta rubbed his temples slowly.

"It's impossible for me to show you."

"But why?"Buu pouted again.

"First of all,do you even have the right body part?!?"

Buu looked confused.

"What do you mean?"

Vegeta could've strangled Buu out of sheer frustration.

"A dick! Do you even have a dick?"

Buu blinked."Buu don't even know what that is. Does Cranky Man have one?"

"Of course I do! All males have one. And stop calling me Cranky Man! My name is Vegeta!"

"Okay Vegeta. Please show Buu what a "dick" is."

"Why do you want to know?"Vegeta asked suspiciously.

"So Buu knows if he has one too."

Vegeta debated with himself about whether or not to show Buu. In the end,he decided to.

"All right,"he said,removing his spandex shorts and underwear,"this is a dick."He pointed to his.

Buu peered at it closely."Kinda small."

Vegeta just barely stopped himself from blowing Buu's head off(a/n: Not in that way! Hentai.....^_^).

"Kisama! I'll have you know that my dick is considered big by normal standards!"

Buu looked up at Vegeta's face.

"So all dicks aren't very big?"

Vegeta narrowed his eyes."Shut up. Now that you've seen what a dick is,do you know if you have one or not?!?"

Buu's face suddenly lit up.

"Buu know! Buu has one! See?"And he indicated the appendage sticking out of the back of his head.

Vegeta's face turned a light shade of green.

"You-you're kidding right? You must have something besides that."

Buu shook his head. Vegeta watched the appendage shake back and forth,feeling a mixture of fascination and disgust.

"Okay,let's say for a second that the thing on your head really is a dick. It's no good to you up there."

Buu pouted."Why not?"

"For a dick to be effective,it has to be in the area where mine is."

Buu smiled."Buu fix that!"

'Do I really want to know?'Vegeta thought to himself.

His curiousity eventually won out though,and he asked Buu to show him what he meant.

"Okay!"Buu replied.

Buu pulled down his pants,removed the appendage from the back of his head,and stuck it down in his groin area.

"See? Buu did it!"He exclaimed proudly.

The last thing that Vegeta thought before he lost conciousness was,'I'm glad mine can't do that.'