Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My First Yaoi ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 2

Disclaimer: See first chapter.

---------------------------

The first thing Vegeta noticed when he regained conciousness was that he was laying on something warm and soft. As he woke up fully he realized that he was on his bed.

'Thank Kami,'he thought,smiling slightly,'it was only a dream.'

He then sat up,intending to start his daily workout.

What he saw on the end of the bed knocked any thoughts of a workout clear out of his mind.

There was Majin Buu sitting on the bed,staring intently at Vegeta,the appendage still where he had attached it before Vegeta lost conciousness.

"What the FUCK?!?!?"Vegeta shouted,completely shocked.

"Cranky Man awake!"Buu said happily,"now can show Buu sex!"

"How the Hell did we get in here?!? And why the Hell haven't you left yet?!?"

Buu pouted."Buu brought Cranky Man here so he could rest. And Cranky Man said he'd show Buu how to have sex."

"I said no such thing!"

"Please?"Buu asked,giving the puppy-dog look that nobody can resist.

Vegeta cursed under his breath,then thought about the situation.

'Well.....it has been a while since I had any. Maybe this won't be such a bad idea after all.'

"All right,"Vegeta replied,"let's do it."

"Yay!"Buu cheered,clapping. He got up,walked over to Vegeta,and sat next to him.

"What happens first?"Buu asked,completely ready.

"This,"said Vegeta,smirking. He then leaned in and kissed Buu on the lips.

Buu,in his surprise,opened his mouth wide. This is just what Vegeta had been waiting for. He opened his own mouth and began to explore the inside of Buu's with his tongue.

Much to his surprise and delight,Vegeta found Buu's mouth to be very tasty,so he began to explore it deeply and more firmly.

Buu,meanwhile,was totally unprepared for the new sensations he felt from this. He let out a moan into Vegeta's mouth,which only encouraged Vegeta further.

Vegeta continued the kiss for a few more minutes,then broke it off to catch his breath. He smirked when he saw Buu panting slightly,a faint blush on his cheeks.

"I take it you enjoyed that?"

Buu nodded."Cranky Man kis..."

"Call me Vegeta."He interrupted.

"...Vegeta kiss good."Buu continued.

"Well it's about to get a whole lot better..."Vegeta's smirk grew.

Buu tilted his head to the side."How?"

"Watch."Vegeta lowered his head and lightly licked Buu's dick.

Buu gasped at the sudden sensation and began to moan as Vegeta took the length into his mouth and sucked on it.

Vegeta continued to lick and suck the member until he felt it go hard(which took only 30 seconds ^_^),then he stopped and sat back up again.

Buu whimpered at the loss of contact.

"Don't worry,the best is yet to come..."Vegeta whispered huskily. Buu looked eagerly at him.

Vegeta indicated his own hard member."Here. Why don't you try for a bit?"Buu nodded.

Buu then began to lick and suck on Vegeta's member just like Vegeta had done on his.

Vegeta bucked his hips from the contact,driving his dick even further into Buu's mouth.

Buu,surprised,stopped for a second,but continued again when Vegeta wrapped his legs around Buu's neck,bringing himself even further into Buu's mouth.

After another minute of Buu's sucking,Vegeta suddenly released his seed into Buu's mouth.

Buu swallowed the salty substance and sat up when he felt Vegeta's legs leave his neck. Looking over at him,Buu saw Vegeta purring,a very content look on his face.

"Buu's turn now,yes?"Buu asked. Vegeta snapped out of his euphoric state and looked over at Buu.

"Yeah,but not quite how you're thinking of."

Buu was about to ask Vegeta what he meant when Vegeta laid down and spread his legs wide apart.

"You see that opening there?"Vegeta asked. Buu nodded.

"Insert your dick into that opening."

Buu crawled over to Vegeta and did what he was told.

Vegeta grunted at the sudden insertion,but didn't say anything.

"Now what?"Buu asked,his erection still deep inside Vegeta.

"Slide yourself inside and out. And do it fast!"Vegeta said,beginning to get impatient.

Buu began to slide in and out of Vegeta at a rapid pace,and despite his inexperience,managed to find Vegeta's prostate gland.

Vegeta saw stars as his whole body bucked violently.

"More! More!"He exclaimed,his dick growing hard again. Buu kept up his rapid pace,feeling quite aroused himself. He thrust in and out of Vegeta,feeling himself get closer and closer to the edge.

With a cry,Buu released his seed into Vegeta. Vegeta cried out at the exact same time and squirted his seed onto the bed.

With a sigh,Buu removed himself from Vegeta's entrance and collapsed beside him,both men sweating slightly.

"So..."Vegeta said,trying to catch his breath,"did you learn what you wanted to know?"He let out a small laugh.

"Haiiii......"Buu mumbled contentedly,falling asleep.

Vegeta laughed softly again,rolled over,curled up next to Buu,and fell asleep.