Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My heart you hold ❯ Bulma was here ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Hihi, well, 3rd chapter, I don’t really want to go into the meeting with Goku Vegeta Goku, so lets just say, AFTER THE MEETING ^________^!

~~~~~~ After the Meeting.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“so, take her as your mate, do what you want with the harpy Kakkarot, but take that other woman and set her in my quarters, got that? Now, be off with you both.” Vegeta told Kakkarot and Kuji as they bowed and left the room. “ Might as well train since I have nothing better to do.” The prince frowned and left to the training facilities.

~~~out side in the hall way~~~~~

“Damn Kakkarot, I cant believe he just gave you her for that! We got off easy if I might add as well!” Kuji scoffed. “ so Kakkarot.” He nudged Kakkarot in the side. “ Frst woman you’ve taken an interest in eh? What’ya going to do to her when you get her in your room. You gonna go soft, or hard.” Kuji thrusted his hips forward and chuckled, him and Kakkarot continued to walk to the girls’ room. “Let me have a little fun with her huh Kakkarot?”

“Kuji, don’t make me kick you in your balls, you touch her and I will kill you, get it, got it, good. Oh, and go toy around with your own MATE.” Kakkarot yelled at Kuji.

“ Agh, but then she’ll complain about how she wants brats. I don’t need a brat! I think she is pregnant anyways. Feh, I have to go check up on her, mind if I leave?” Kuji stopped. Kakkarot waved him off. So he left. “ Later K-rot.”

“ K-ROT?!” he yelled back at him, but he had already turned the corner and left. “That moron…”

~~~~~~~~~~ Bulma and Chichi ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ Wow, that food, wasn’t that bad, considering I don’t even know what it was, looked like some dead animal just fried in an oven.” Chichi said as she set the dishes all in one pile.

“ Ya, but, I think that is exactly what it was… hmmmm, What do we do now?” Bulma asked her new best friend.

“We can go try on those clothes in the closet!” Chichi smiled hopping over to the closet. “ Hmmmmmm I think this would look great on you!” Chichi held up a not to dark but not to light colored dress, with a dark blue crescent moon in the middle. The neckline went down just a couple inches above her breast, and came down into a V. Two thin straps held the dress up with a very thin material coming down off the straps and hanging loosely where the arms go. The dress came down past her knees. It had a dark blue outline.

“Beautiful…” Bulma gasped, she held it up to her. “ It’s the right size.” She twirled it around.

“Well go put it on!” Chichi exclaimed.

“Wait, I want to find one for you.” Bulma rummaged through the closet and grabbed a long Night Purple dress with a black outline. It was almost the same as Bulma’s but it had glitter on it, and the sleeves went down to the wrist. It had a full moon instead of a crescent moon.

Both girls went to put it on in the bathroom. When they were done putting them on they did each other’s hair. Chichi put Bulma’s hair in a bun with two loose curls dropping down the side of her face. Chichi’s hair was similar but her hair was put up with a black pair of chopsticks. They had booth put on a bit of make-up.

“ Damn, we look hot!” Bulma said as she smacked her bum. Chichi and herself laughed at the comment. They turned to look at the bathroom door when they heard it open, Kakkarot was standing their gawking at the two. Both girls blushed.

“W-we were just trying on the dresses.” Chichi said as she stared down blushing furiously, she had a crush on the tall dark haired warrior. All Kakkarot could do was nod.

“ uh, um, Chichi, u have a new room. As well as Bulma… Chichi, you will be sleeping in my chambers and Bulma you will be with the prince. He has informed me to tell you to get your things ready.” Bulma’s blush disappeared and now anger painted over her beautiful face.

“WHAT! I will most certainly not go with that pig headed dick head!” Bulma said through gritted teeth.

“Please, Bulma try and understand, I can do nothing about this.” He stared at her and then to Chichi. “ Do you have all your things Chi?”

Chichi nodded, she was just going to take a few of the dresses, that’s all she had really… “Alright, let us go, I will have someone grab the dresses in the closet. Prince Vegeta will have some made for you Bulma, we will stop their first to drop you off.” The girls followed Kakkarot out, Bulma with a scowl and Chichi with a blush. When they finally reached Vegeta’s large room, Chichi Hugged Bulma and said a few things to her, and then her and Kakkarot left. Bulma smirked, oh, she was gonna have fun with the princes room… Yes, she was…

When the prince came back to his quarters, he opened his door only to be greeted by everything in his room trashed. His paintings were throws on the ground, his curtains pulled down, things throws everywhere around the room, he walked into his room, his bed was thrown on the ground along with his pillows and bed sheets, and on the wall, in bright red lipstick read ‘ BULMA WAS HERE! SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS VEGETA!” With a big hand that was giving the middle finger. On the other side was a smiley face.

“WOMANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Vegeta screamed.