Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Saiyajin Slave ❯ Not For Your Ears ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The next few days were torture, pure mental distress for Kakarot. What seemed to be the worst thing he had done, was just about about to get worse, though..

First, the dreams started up once more. The dreams of his father, furious leather straps around his arms, ripping unmercifully into the skin of his arms, letting so much blood flow out of them. The screams from his father, his brother, and himself were so real.. And the guards.. Unmistakably the same. Kakarot would always find himself waking up from the dream, screaming. And it was only the first day.

The other servants that worked in the palace told him that he would soon receive sleeping aids, once King Vegeta went and came back from his trip to pick an old servant, once they found about about his screams.

The next night, it became worse. He then dreamt of Cooler, after he dreamt of his father, the demon in front of him, his eyes shining in sadistic pleasure, as he brought one of favourite kinves to Kakarot's tongue.

"Like Gomen, you will remain, Saiyan scum," Cooler would grin, raking the knife against the soft skin of his tongue. The pain was so real that Kakarot would yelp hysterically and the servants would have to run to him and give him medicine.

"Seems he's got mad fever," one of them said, shaking her head, short black hair jiggling slightly.

"Damn straight. Vegeta ought to be alerted of this, it may be contagious," a male said, sighing, his green eyes shutting.

"Shut up, you idiot. It's not at all contagious. But it kills," the female retorted, black eyes snapping. She then placed a wet cloth on Kakarot's forehead. He instantly started screaming again.

In the morning, one day before King Vegeta was to leave, Vegeta was promptly advised of Kakarot's condition, and he instantly put a face of pity. "That's horrible! But.. Don't send him off to the sick ward."

"Huh? Why not?" the same female from the night remarked, eeys widening.

"Because I said so! Now, shut up before I make father dock your pay!" he hollered.

"O-okay!" she said, running off.

Vegeta frowned deeply. I'll check up on him tomorrow.. Once father is gone.

XXXX

The next day..

King Vegeta left with Kyuuri to pick up Gomen.. Before leaving, Kyuuri had thrown about a thousand death threats to Kakarot, then instantly left once they were done.

He doesn't know, Kakarot mused mentally, curled up in a ball on his bed, a new, wet cloth on his head.

Tarble stayed at the palace, and when he was trying to get to Kakarot to try to comfort him, Vegeta instantly stopped him. "No, Tarble, go off and play somewhere. I've got to tell him something."

"Mmm? Vegeta-sama? What you've got to tell him?" Tarble questioned. His tail puffed out a little, because once again, like many time, Vegeta was stopping him from doing something.

"Something important. Don't you dare come in my way, okay?" Vegeta grumbled.

"Humph, okay," Tarble sighed, utterly suspicious.

The prince then smiled and walked off, leaving Tarble with a serious, pensive expression.

XXXX

The door of Kakarot's room swung open. At first, the teen didn't know how to react. But his instincts made him turn around to face the door.

It was no one else but Vegeta. Was it really much of a surprise, reader?

"Hey, Kakarot," he said softly, walking into the room, then sitting on Kakarot's bed.

No response.

"I'm not scared.. You're going to be okay," Vegeta kept whispering, putting his hand on Kakarot's shoulder, and then running it up to his neck.

Then Kakarot responded, by lifting his head off his pillow, and yelling,"Hey! What are you--"

Little did he know, that's what Vegeta wanted him to do. Once his head was up, the prince's lips crashed into those of the servant.

Kakarot felt himself struggling, his heart fluttering in surprise and disgust. He yanked away. "No! You bastard! I don't like you! Leave me alone, before I call Cooler!"

Calling Cooler was something Kakarot would never do, especially after the dream, but now, he was dead serious.

Vegeta's eyes narrowed in anger, absolute fury. Kakarot didn't like him. KAKAROT DIDN'T LIKE HIM. "You bastard! Uhg! Fucking hell, why the fucking hell did I ever like you?"

Kakarot almost smirked at the prince's heartbreak. But Vegeta was ready to wipe that smirk off of his face..

"Enough! I've had enough! I've been rejected so many times in the past! You will face it, Kakarot!" the prince hollered, not yet taken by desire and lust. Now, all that fueled him was anger.

"Huh? Wha--" Kakarot had started, but was stopped when he felt intense pain at his head, then instantly knew that Vegeta had grabbed him by his hair.

Then another sensation. His body being flung onto the wall of the room. He hit the wall hard, and felt two of his ribs crush together, and heard them crack. He couldn't feel anything then, only the warm blood streaming from his nose, down his chin. But then, once again, Vegeta grabbed him by the hair, and held him up.

"Ve-Vege.." Kakarot cried, his body limp as pain overtook him.

"I warned you. You should have taken that as a sign to run, but no. Keep on watching," the older teen growled, panting.

He sounds tired.. Wh.., Kakarot thought, looking down briefly, then almost screaming in horror.

Vegeta's pants were down, and his erection was present, and already, Kakarot knew what Vegeta was planning. He then felt his own pants being tugged at, and he let out a scream.

But the scream was soon smothered back in by Vegeta's tail, which had gone down the man's throat. "Enough," the teenage snarled, pulling down the younger boy's pants.

Kakarot choked as he felt cool air hit his bottom, and struggled.

"Nu-uh. You're not getting away. You're my bitch, Kakarot," Vegeta smirked, placing the tip of his erection at Kakarot's ass.

Kakarot kept trying to scream, but the tail interfered.

"What is it, Kakarot?" the prince kept smiling, putting down pressure, so that the tip of his cock almost penetrated. He then pulled the tail out of Kakarot's mouth, and listened.

The servant felt as though he were ready to vomit. "Y-You don't have t-to do this.. Please.." he almost sobbed, then felt the liquid rise up his throat. He gave a strangled groan, then vomited, liquid spilling on the floor.

Vegeta winced at the smell, but continued his torture. "No." He then thrust into Kakarot's heat, and didn't take one though of Kakarot's pain into consideration. He thrust in and kept thrusting.

Kakarot felt his stomach churn. But nothing was stronger than the pain. "PLEASE! VEGETA!" he screamed, thrashing his head around as pain shook through him. Not only did his anus burn, but the pain in his chest, coming from his two broken ribs.

The prince didn't listen. He just kept moaning, thrusting, as the tight, blissful heat almost made his burst with pleasure. He didn't even care about Kakarot anymore. He just wanted to release.

The yelps didn't stop. Neither did the prince. Then, it happened, as expected.

"Oh! Damn, Kakarot! Such a tight fuck, you are! I'm cumming!" he exclaimed.

"No! NO! Please!"

But it was too late to stop the prince, as he moaned loudly and came thunderously, his seed spilling into the younger, to his womb.

Kakarot couldn't stand the pain. As Vegeta pulled out, and marked him with his seed (Yes, how hard he came surprised Kakarot as well), he vomited once more, and fell unconscious. Never had he felt more relieved. It was over.

Vegeta had smiled insanely, and said,"Haha. Such a nice fuck." His face then went serious. "See you later, Kakarot." He then walked out, a bit weak, ut feeling almost god-like.

Little did they know, that a little pair of eyes had been watching them, and had ran away, once it was all over..

Now, the real fun was to begin.

XXXX

Inky: :O NO. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY. NOT.. SADNESS. D:

Kage: WHAT IS WITH YOU?

Ashy: I HAD TO READ THIS. UHG. ALICE, EXPLAIN?

Inky: I'm sorry. v.v But I HAD to! It makes the story interesting! *hudes behind Kage so Ashy won't kill her*

Ashy: Hmph! Fine! But when are you getting back to Raditz and Broly humour? Ans p.s, this chapter isn't like last. ._. It's so much less.. long paragraphy. :P

Inky: :D Next chapter! And I know I fail. D: In the meantime, let me tell you that I don't own the song! It's by System of a Down, and it's called 'Chop Suey!'! Not mine! NOT MINE DAMMIT. *spazz*

Kage and Ashy: THERE IS NO SONG ALICE. YOU DIDN'T PUT IT. -_-' ANYWAY..

Inky: Oh, yeah! :P Please review, yadda yadda yadda, thanks so much for previous chapter reviews! :)