Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Savior ❯ Trouble or Love ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Kendy: Hi! It's me again!! =D did you guys miss me?!?!

M.T.: No one ever miss you Kendy, so just type the chapter..

Kendy: *cries* CRUEL!!!

Chibi Goten: Kendy... Don't worry about him! Me and Trunks Love you!!

Kendy: *sniff sniff* thanx guys

~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~&cu rren;~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~

"Goten?" asked Trunks through the door, without getting any reply. "Hey Goten listen up.. We can go eat at the buffet down the street, I called and they said we could come since we've grown since the.. 'Incident'" he started to laugh at the memory of the boys pigging out in the buffet, "And for movie, well I found two really good ones.. Return of the king. You know the 3rd Lord of the rings.. And there's Matrix revolution.. Which one would you like??"
Trunks stood in front of the door, after a few minutes without any reply he started to worry. "Goten?!. What are you doing in there?!" Trunks turned the door knob, in attempt, but it was locked. 'You better not have done anything Goten or I'll beat the shit outta you!' yelled Trunks' mind.
"Goten!! Open the fuckin' door!!" he panicked, he couldn't stand it anymore. He threw himself in the door, breaking it on the contact.
"Goten!!" he yelled as he saw in friends unconscious on the floor. "Goten wake up!?" he shook him fiercely. No response was given by the younger saiyan. Trunks picked up his friends and ran to find his mother. Remembering that Bulma was gone made him panic even more.
"Bura!!!!!" he yelled as loudly as he could, making C.C. shake from one side to the other.
Bura in her bedroom a few floors over stood up and ran to where his brother was. "What what what?!?!?" she asked panicking. "Ahh!! Goten! Is he okay?!?!" she asked petting Goten's face.
"He better be!" answered the girl's brother. "Now, tell me where mom is! I need her now... Find her!" he ordered.
"And what are you going to do with Goten?!" she asked with worried eyes staring at the figure in the purple haired boy's arms.
Trunks looked at Goten sad, "I'll put him in a regeneration tank... Go find mom now!!" he yelled.

~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~&cu rren;~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~

Goku sat down in a clearance in the middle of a forest somewhere on the planet and threw a capsule in the air after clicking on the button. **POOF** a big round sky blue capsule house appeared.
"Might as well take a nap" he said laying down, his head against his suit case. He stared up at the sky; it was a beautiful summer day, only a few clouds in the sky. His eyes slowly close, letting him drift off to sleep.
A figure in the forest approached the sleeping Goku. "Hn. Sleeping as always, Kakkarot?" asked the figure to Goku, which didn't hear him. He sat down beside the sleeping saiyan and sigh, "I thought you would've found something better for a house" he stated, looking at the capsule blue house.

"Well. sleeping on the grass isn't very comfortable is it" he said, lifting Goku in his arms, turning his heals and walking towards the house.
As he was held firmly to a chest, not knowing who's but still hoping it was the one he cared for, he started to moan, "Hmm. Vee... eta.. hin... "Moaned The spiky haired warrior that was cradled in powerful arms.

~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~&cu rren;~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~

Bura flew as fast as she could (I don't know if she does fly...) heading towards Canada, where her mother was having a conference with the president of the subsidiary of CC in Canada. 'Goten!! You better be alright!!!

~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~&cu rren;~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~

Kendy: sry it's short... but it's a revenge on Bulma that gave me a VERY short chappy of My son is a fag 4 :p:p

Goten: Sweet revenge mouahahaha

M.T.: ..whatever..