Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Suru Lover: Never Ending ❯ Chap 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hi! Many out there are asking me to make a squeal… so here it is! I have decided to make some comebacks of old characters and introduce new ones. I'm really bad at making my own characters so I'll try to take some characters that already exist. I'm going to ask something right now: what will I name the cubs that will come later in the story?

Pairing: Goku/Vegeta, others…

Warning: Yaoi/Slash, MPGR, lemon, rape, violence, other.

Beta reader: Dragonheart287

If you have a problem with Yaoi or Slash, then DON'T read this story.

****

My Suru Lover 2: Never Ending

Chapter one: Peace don't last forever

The morning sun rose over the treetops and slowly bathed the Sayajiin clan's territory. Some of the light rays hit the Sayajiin leader straight in the eyes. Goku mumbled and turned over, trying to go back to the nice dream he had been having.

"You got to get up, Kakarott. You promised the youngsters that you'd take them out hunting, remember?"

Goku popped one eye open to look at his mate. After two years together as the leaders of the Sayajiin pack, Goku couldn't get enough of his mate. He loved to wake up with Vegeta next to him, to watch him sleep made him feel lucky.

The first year after Goku had become the leader of the Sayajiins, Vegeta had miscarried his second litter due all the stress. It had taken him a while to get over his loss but now he was a few weeks shy from giving birth to his third litter. They had both prayed that this time would go well.

Goku smiled and reached out to touch the roundness of his mate. "I remember that, but I think that the youngsters haven't gotten up yet. Look at Shindou and Bibou! They sleep almost all day!" he said and stroked the round belly.

Vegeta rolled his eyes. Goku still had a lot to learn about Sayajiins. "If you want to know, they have been up for hours."

Goku grunted at the thought of getting up. He closed his eyes again to get back to sleep. The youngsters wouldn't mind him sleeping for another few hours, would they?

"Dad! Get up! Everyone is here!"

Goku didn't have the time to react as something heavy landed on his back, pressing him down into the soft moss that he was lying on. It had taken him weeks to get used to sleeping on moss instead of a bed. Pushing himself up on his elbows he looked over his shoulder to see the mini copy of Vegeta, his son Bibou. Goku could hardly believe that the boy on his back was a three year old Suru. Bibou, as well as Shindou, looked to be about five in human years. They had grown a lot during their three years and were now spending most of their time playing with other youngsters instead of being around their parents. They were still depending on their parents, but not as much as they had the first two years. "Hi Bibou. Would you be so kind as to get of my back?" he asked as he wiggled under the Suru's weight. "It's kind of hard to move with you up there…"

Bibou smiled. "You haven't awoken yet! Come on! We want to go hunting and you promised us that you'd take us!" Bibou said and bounced lightly on his father's back.

Goku closed his eyes and shook his head slightly. They were not going to let him go back to sleep it seemed. "I'm up. I need breakfast anyway."

Bibou shone. "GREAT! See you down there!" he said happily and got out of the borrow to tell his brother and the others.

Vegeta crawled over to the opening and looked down. Their borrow was set in a big hollow tree that stood in the centre of the Sayajiin village. Goku and him had lived at the top of the tree in a smaller borrow and their cubs had lived in the one below them, but due Vegeta's pregnancy they had moved lower so that Vegeta wouldn't risk falling down and hurting himself. Goku had been protective of him the last month when Vegeta had started to show some signs of weakness. It had irritated him a bit but he let Goku fuss around him.

He glanced down at the group of youngsters. There was about five youngsters plus his own. Vegeta's eyes scanned the rest of the area and noticed that some Surus were stressed. `They are probably worried about their cubs. I understand them…' he thought as he made a move to climb out from the borrow. Just as he lifted his leg, Goku was dragging him back.

Goku watched as his mate made an attempt to climb out from the borrow. Worry took over and he dragged his mate back inside. "No, Vegeta! You can't leave the borrow! Think of the cubs!" he said and blocked the path to the outside.

Vegeta looked at him. "I was planning on going to my father and seeing his cubs. You know that they are having another litter and I just want to see them! It's not far to their borrow and besides, I have the whole pack around me to protect me if needed," he said and looked Goku deep in the eyes. "I'm not frail just because I'm carrying a litter. I want to go out and meet other Surus instead of being locked up in here. Please Kakarott, let me go…" he begged and gave Goku a pleading look.

Goku was battling with himself. He wanted Vegeta to be safe but he didn't want Vegeta to feel caged. `I have caged Sayajiins before and I don't want to do that anymore…' He looked into those pleading eyes. `But I can't let him go alone… wait, I know!' "I know a way that will hopefully make us both happy!" he said.

Vegeta looked hopeful. "Really? What is it?" as long as he could go outside, he would do anything.

"I'll talk to Turles and ask if he can watch you for me. Just in case! I'll talk with him and he'll come and take you to your father, ok?"

Vegeta wrinkled his nose. Turles. He didn't really like the Sayajiin, but if he meant freedom, ok. Nodding he watched as Goku jumped down to the ground below.

Goku turned around and looked at his mate. "Promise me that you'll stay there until Turles comes?" he shouted to his mate.

"Don't worry. I need his help to get down anyway! Now go! The youngsters are waiting!"

Goku waved and trotted over to the group that were starting to get restless. They all shouted in joy when the leader came. Goku greeted them and caught Shindou as he leaped into his arms. "Okay, kids, who's ready for some hunting?" he almost wanted to plug his ears as they all screamed happily. "Okay, let's go! I just need to go to Turles and ask him something, then we'll head to the hunting grounds!"

The youngsters ran off and headed to the path that led to the hunting grounds. Goku smiled broadly and poked his head into Turles borrow. "Hello? Anyone in here?"

Just as he finished the sentence, he was nose to nose with an angry Sayajiin. "Whoa! Don't scare me like that, Turles!" he said and backed a few steps.

Turles calmed down when he saw Goku. "Sorry, Kakarott. I didn't know it was you…"

"No harm done! I want to ask you something if it's okay?"

"Okay."

"Can you watch Vegeta for me? He wants to walk around the village. But I'm a bit worried about…"

"I understand, Kakarott. Many Sayajiins are interested in Vegeta. Don't worry, I'll protect him. If any Sayajiin even dares to breath the same air as your mate, I'll punch them!"

"You don't have to take it to that level, but thanks. I'll be gone with the youngsters and will be back before the sun drops, ok?"

Turles nodded and went to the leader's borrow.

Goku looked after him before he went to the youngsters. He laughed at the eagerness the youngsters were showing as they ran as fast as they could along the path.

For Goku there were no real worry in the world. If there was a place where there were only peace and harmony, it was here.

Or at least, that what he thought.

****

Two dark eyes watched as the leader of the Sayajiins left. He had been watching him all morning now and was glad that he had finally left. Now he could start his job. Quietly he made his way through the shadows. He was looking for a very special person.

The mate of the leader.

****

Well that's the first chapter. What do you think?

Next chapter: Goku's out hunting and someone is after his mate. Things doesn't help when Vegeta goes into labour.