Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Suru Lover ❯ History of forgotten past ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hi! I m sorry if I kept you all waiting (those who reads this story that is). I job all day so I only write the story at night… gomen… and I m sorry of the last chapter! I'll remake it when I got the time…

****

Chapter seventeen: History of forgotten past

Tiden, Krilin and Yamchu dropped their mugs and the tea splattered around the room. Bulma stared wide eyed at Goku. "What did you ask?" she asked a little stunned.

Goku never made eye contact with her. "I asked who I am… I know that you know my past, Bulma… if not you, Tiden should know. He is older then me"

"Yes I am, but I didn't get to know you until you became captain, Goku… I don't know your past…" Tiden said and looked down. He felt a bit useless when he couldn't help Goku.

Bulma chewed one her bottom lip. She knew about Goku's past and where he came from, but she had kept that a secret from him. Goku was different from everybody else, he wasn't human. It had saddened her at first that he was from another race, but she had learned to forget about that fact. But now Goku stood before her and wanted her to tell him everything. The blue haired scientist lifted her gaze and looked at Shindou. `Goku has the right to know…' "Goku-kun, sit down" she said and looked at her folded hands.

Goku sat down, facing Bulma. He had waited for this and now she would tell him. Listening carefully, Goku looked at Bulma while he stroked Shindou's black mane to still his coughing.

"It happened when you were new born Goku. I was still a child when they found you…"

****

Flash back

****

"Yo, Bringo! Take a look at this!"

I stayed by my father as Bringo ran over to Yeno. I didn't know what was over there, but I was a very curious child. I ran over to Yeno and jumped into his arms.

Yeno was a real good friend to my father and Bringo was his brother. I loved them both as they were my brothers. Yeno always let me have my way and now I really wanted to see the `thing' that they were talking about.

"Be careful, Bulma. I don't know if he is human. Don't get to close to him" Yeno warned me as I got past him.

Bringo and my father came up next to us a minute later. They were chatting and they acted as they had all the time in the world. They didn't hurry to see you.

When I first lay my eyes on you, I giggled. You looked so cute! A big mop of black hair and you were still in your birthday suit. The only thing that made us different was the tail. At first I thought it was a snake and yelled out loud, waking you. I hid in Yeno's big warm arms. I hated snakes science I got bitten by one a year ago.

"Calm down, blue eye! It's not a snake, promise! That is a tail, look" Bringo said and took a hold of your tail, making you scream. Bringo fell flat on his as when you screamed.

"Stop it, Bring! You hurt him!" I snapped at him and knelt beside you. You weren't cold even though it was chilly outside.

Father and Yeno just looked at you. Father nodded after he had looked you over a couple of times. "He is one alright"

"What shall we do with him? Freeza is coming any day now and if he sees this one, he'll kill him at once" Yeno said and looked troubled. Yeno always knew what to do and now was the first time I had seen him clue less.

I didn't know what was so special about you, except the tail. Where were your parents? Shouldn't they be here? My father later told me that your parents had been found a few yards from the spot we found you.

"Daddy, what is he?" I asked. As I said, I m a curious child and I really wanted to know what was so special about you.

Father leaned down next to me. "He is a Saya"

"A what?"

"Saya" Bringo repeated and lifted you from the cold ground. "They are a sort of alien that we have seen on a planet once. I think that we three are the only ones that has seen them, Freeza doesn't know about them that for sure. This one must be one of them. What shall we do, Yeno?"

"Cut his tail of! That tail can easily be spotted and Freeza doesn't miss a thing like that!" Yeno said and turned to my father.

I stood as made of stone. Cut of the tail? Wasn't the tail connected to your body? Would it hurt. I had so many questions I only managed to hear `done' come from Bringo. "Wha? What's done, Bring?"

Bringo held your tail between his thumb and forefinger. "Freeza will never know bout him. This little fellow will work under his rule and Freeza will never know that he was a Saya"

I didn't know who Freeza was, but according to the trio, he was cruel…

****

"Freeza came to the planet we were visiting a few days later. He took all of us to his ships to work and I was separated from my father. Yeno and Bring were killed by Freeza a year later for disobeying his orders. You and I was put together on Freeza's main ship and raised to work under him, well… the rest you know…"

Goku was sad, he was angry but most of all, he was glad. He was thankful to Bulma and her past friends. If they hadn't kept his origin a secret, he would never had the chance to defeat Freeza and free the worlds. `And I would never had met Vegeta, yet have the universe's cutest cubs!' "Bulma, thank you"

Bulma snapped out of her memories and looked at Goku. "Hu, wha?! Thanks for what?"

"For letting me live. All of you, listen to what I must say, ok?" Goku looked around the room to make sure that he had his friends' attention. "I must go to Vegeta. Shindou must be cured…"

"Hey, Goku! That's no problem! We use Bulma's ship and go to the place she dropped of the

Sayajiins that you had before you betrayed Freeza! I bet that Vegeta will be there!" Yamchu

said and stood up. Before he could turn to the door, Goku had laid and hand on his shoulder.

"Wait, Yamchu, there is more. When I get to the planet, I want you to leave. I must be with my race. I must find my place…" Goku said and avoided eye contact. He expected Krilin and Yamchu to protest about the whole thing. But he would not back down, he would not…

"We understand"

"You do?" Goku asked.

"Yeah, why shouldn't we?" Krilin asked and looked at Goku.

Goku scratched the back of his head, wide smile on his face. "Eh, I thought that you would protest, that's all.."

Bulma stood and walked over to Goku. She smiled and hugged her friend close. "We'll take you there, Goku-kun. I m happy for you, no matter what"

Goku hugged Bulma close, minding Shindou. "Thanks Bulma. You're a friend"

Bulma wiped the tears away from her eyes and smiled. "Shall we?"

****

The end is nearing. Please R&R. You know what? I have gotten a Fanart to this fic! It's really good and made by dragonheart287! She is a real pal!!

Next chapter: Goku goes to the planet he thinks Vegeta is. Goku finds out more about himself and his race.