Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Suru Lover ❯ Things you didn’t know ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hello you all! Finally I have gotten a beta reader to this fic! Thanks a lot Dragonheart287!!

****

Chapter eighteen: Things you didn't know

No one spoke during the first hours of the long flight to the new Vegetsaii. Goku had kept his attention on Shindou who was getting worse and worse by the time that went by. Goku had done everything to make him stop coughing as much as he could. He had massaged the tiny tail, rubbed the cub's back and given him fluids. Shindou was wailing and coughing. The fluids that his father gave him were not what he wanted. He wanted `mom's' food! Water was not the same thing!!

Bulma was depressed and locked herself up in her own world, shutting everybody out. She didn't want Goku to go, she really didn't. She and Goku had been together as long as she could remember. If anyone understood her ways of acting, feeling and thinking, it was Goku. When she had failed on some experiments when she had worked for Freeza, Bulma always went to Goku to get some advise. She would really miss the man.

Yamchu was quiet. The silence bothered him to no end, but he respected it anyway. He knew that Goku's decision had taken its toll on everyone. Everyone on the ship loved Goku. Goku was not only their captain and protector against Freeza, but Goku was their friend. Yamchu remembered when he came under Freeza's rule. He had been a terrified boy of ten when his father gave him up to Freeza. Goku had been there for him when he trained to become a warrior. No matter how clumsy he had been or annoying, Goku had respected and cared for him. Now that he knew that he would never see Goku again, it made him the little scared boy again.

Tiden sat in silence, his focus at the controls in front of him. He had known Goku ever since he had set his foot inside Freeza's ship. He had fought many battles beside the captain and they had made a special friendship bound between them. It saddened him greatly with the knowledge that he, like the rest, would never see the smiling baka again.

Krilin wasn't thinking of anything, really. He was still in the shock of Goku's announcement. He understood Goku's wish and he respected it, but it was still hard for him to say good bye. He hoped deep inside of him that he would meet Goku again.

"If we travel all night, we'll reach the planet by the morning" Tiden announced, never leaving the controls with his gaze.

Bulma nodded. She slowly came out from her little world of thoughts and looked after the rest of the team. "Good. Have you all thought about what you'll do after this?"

Goku looked up from Shindou. "That's right! What will you do?" He was glad that the heavy silence was slowly lifted.

Krilin shone up like a sun. "I was hoping that I could go back to the planet Earth!" he said.

Yamchu's eyebrow crooked up. "Ohh… Krilin! Who is she? Someone I know?" he teased and leaned closer to the bald guard.

Krilin blushed a deep shade of red. "Yamchu! It's true that I have met someone on Earth… I-I… can we discus something else?" he asked and smiled wide.

Yamchu looked at Bulma who was just as interested as himself. She nodded to the scarred warrior. "Tell us!" they both said and cornered the small warrior.

Goku was only half listening to the conversation. His mind was on his future life. Was he going to be accepted by the rest of the Sayajiins? Was he going to adapt to the new lifestyle?

"I hope so…" he whispered into Shindou's black mane.


****

"We are here"

Tiden's voice felt like a boulder that was placed upon everybody's sorrow. It was time for Goku to go.

Goku stood by the ramp, ready to leave everybody he had known for most of his life behind. He held Shindou close to his chest as he turned to the crew. His heart sank down to his toes when he saw their grief-filled faces. He turned his gaze down, not facing them. He couldn't bare it. "I guess it's time" he said.

Bulma stepped forwards and captured him in a tight hug. She buried her face into his gi. "Goku-kun… please be careful now, ok?" she begged, her eyes cloudy with tears.

Shindou squeaked when he was suddenly smashed between the two adults. He wiggled and piped.

Bulma looked down at the little Sayajiin cub. She stoked the small mane and smiled. "You take good care of daddy for me, ok? Grow up and become a great ma… Sayajiin like him!" she said and stepped back to the three guards.

"You be careful, you hear! If I find out that you have gotten killed, I m gonna kill you!" Krilin said and wiped a tear away.

Yamchu looked at the small guard. "That's impossible, Krilin. You can't kill a dead!"

Tiden shook his head as the two other guards argued. He looked at Goku and shot out his hand. "Take care of your family, Goku"

Goku looked at the hand before him and then shook it. He smiled and faced the gang for the last time. "I hope that you all take care of each other. You are my friends and that you'll remain"

They nodded.

It was hard for Goku to turn away from his former life. When he walked down the ramp, he felt so scared. He was leaving a lifestyle that he felt safe with, for a new lifestyle that he wasn't sue he would fit into.

Goku never turned to see the ship lift off from the planet. He was crying hard and clutching Shindou as close as he could. "Bulma, Yamchu, Krilin and you Tiden… live a peaceful life!"

****

"This place is deserted! Don't tell me that they left me on an empty planet?" Goku said as he wandered through the maze of trees. He hadn't seen any sort of life what so ever. Panic started to rise with in him. "It must be this planet! It must be!" he shouted. `It must be! I can't be stranded on the wrong planet!'

Shindou's stomach growled loudly. He was really hungry. Couldn't father take him to `mother' soon? Wailing in his discomfort, Shindou's voice reached the edges of the forest.

"AI! Shindou! Don't scare me like that! What's wrong?" Goku asked his small cub. When he figured out the reason, he hugged the cub and started to rub his little back.

In a split second, Shindou vanished from Goku's arms. Goku was startled by the sudden movement that it took him a minute to restart himself. Turning to face behind him, his jaw dropped.

Standing behind him was Vegeta. The little Suru was holding his cub close and sniffed the black mane. He slowly turned to Goku and smiled. "You came"

Goku stared at Vegeta in shock. "Your l-lips didn't m-move, Vegeta!" He exclaimed.

The Suru smiled and walked over to the big warrior. "Mind…" he whispered. "Our bound, through mind…"

"You aren't making any sense, Vegeta" Goku whispered back as he hugged his lover close. What ever Vegeta did was probably a Sayajiin thing.

Vegeta smiled. "We are bounded, Kakarott. We can speak through our thoughts… our minds. You'll learn" he said and snuggled into Goku's gi. When he felt the material, he reared back. "No"

Goku looked a bit sad. Was Vegeta regretting their affair? "What's wrong?" Was he already being rejected? By Vegeta?

Vegeta eyes Goku's cloths. He shook his head and snorted. "Ick!"

For the first time since he had met Vegeta, Goku realised that the little Suru wore nothing. Vegeta's spandex was gone and Goku presumed that Vegeta wanted Goku to get rid of his cloths. "Must I? It feels so strange to run around butt naked, Vegeta" Goku said as he blushed hard. True, he had never been naked in front of anyone beside Vegeta before.

The Suru nodded and sat Shindou down. Reaching out to Goku, Vegeta gripped the material in his hands. "No shame. Don't hide yourself. No one accepts a coward" he whispered and tore at the orange gi.

Goku helped the small Suru until he stood in nothing except his boxers. Vegeta reached out to take them, but Goku backed away. "I'll do it…" he said. It felt better to take off the boxers himself, rather then have Vegeta do it.

Vegeta smiled when he saw the familiar body. He had missed it. The time Goku had been gone with Shindou had been hard on the little Suru. The day after he had left Namek and came here, Vegeta had gone in heat. He had been protected against other Sayajiins by his father, but was soon forced to leave into the forest to await Goku's arrival.

Goku noticed the sweet scent that was coming from Vegeta. `He's in heat. Just like that time when he was first mated. That time we…' Goku blushed.

Vegeta looked him over, the he want around the big warrior. "No tail" he said and ran tender fingers along the other warrior's spine.

"They cut it of when I was little. To save my life" Goku explained and turned to take Vegeta's hands. "Where is the rest?" he asked.

"They await us, Kakarott. But we can't go back just yet" Vegeta said. "Tonight is full moon. We wait to until tomorrow. Your tail will be back by then"

Goku hugged his mate close. "How do you know all this? You haven't been around here for to long…"

"Instincts"

****

Sorry for letting you wait!

Next chapter: Goku and Vegeta spend a night in the forest. The next day, Goku will face his race and learn more about himself and his people.