Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Suru Lover ❯ As a leader ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hi! I touched to tears with all the wonderful reviews you have given meá'" thank you so much!!

I got a review from someone that wondered how Broli escaped from Freezaá'"s ship. The fact is that he never did. Broli was never on Freezaá'"s ship. Broli belonged to Goku and was used on Gokuá'"s ship as a breeding Sayajiin.

I believe this is the final chapter.

****

Chapter twenty one: As a leader

Goku stood over the fallen Sayajiin, his face blank but his heart burned with battle lust. á'"Get up, Broli. This battle just startedá'"á'" he growled and swung his foot at the Sayajiiná'"s face.

Broli growled and avoided the kick just in time, rolling to his feet. He barred his fangs and spit out the blood that had trailed down his bottom lip. He crouched down and started to circle the rival that was following him with his gaze. á'"Youá'"re right, this fight has only begun!á'" he snapped and threw a punch at the expressionless Sayajiin. He wasná'"t surprised when his punch was blocked and he used his rivalá'"s distraction to sweep his feet from under him.

Goku landed on his back with a grunt. He took a few seconds to regain his lost breath and then flipped back up on his feet. He growled as he swung his foot high and aimed for Broliá'"s head. He was satisfied when the foot made contact with the big maned Sayajiin, slamming him into the ground. Goku didná'"t wait for his rival to recover and kicked Broli hard in the stomach, sending him into the air. Using his legs he launched himself after the Sayajiin.

Broli stopped himself in midair and faced his rival. There was no way he would give up the title of leader over the Sayajiins! He had fought hard to get it in the first place and he was not going to lose it to a Sayajiin wanabe! The big maned leader clasped his fists together and brought them down on Gokuá'"s head. He gasped when Goku suddenly disappeared from the spot and appeared behind him. He swung his fist, attempting to backhand the baka, only to have his fist captured and his arm twisted behind his back.

Goku almost laughed at the current leader. His moves were just too easy to read! The battle was soon over, he knew. á'"Broli, just admit that I have won. I doná'"t want to kill you, but if you force me I will kill you!á'"

Broli grunted. á'"I woná'"t give up!á'" he shouted and threw himself at the Sayajiin in front of him. He was going to rip that damned bakaá'"s head right of his shoulders!! Roaring he punched Goku across the face and grinned when he fell to the ground. He was then disappointed when the rival spun in the air to land gracefully on his feet. á'"Well, at least I got him to bleed! That shows that he no more then a mere mortal!á'"

Goku closed his eyes and sighed. The warm blood ran down across his eye and down his chin from the wound in his forehead. á'"Stubborn idiotá'" I doná'"t want to, but I must for the Sayajiin race!á'"

Broli was shocked when Goku disappeared and reappeared just inches from his face. He had been sure that the Sayajiin would give up about now. Besides, no Sayajiin could move that fast! Right? He saw the black eyes of his rival just before the world around him vanished. He could hear the voice of his hated rival in a distaince.