Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Wild Saiyan ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Title: No Title... yet

Disclaimer: I Artys_girl do not own Dragonball Z or anything that has anything to do with the show... bummer...

Summery: This is my first Yaoi fic so be kind. It's an AU. Goku is a 19yr old rich popular football player, Vegeta is a 17yr old who lives in the wild, in another demention. Goku get's sucked into Vegge's world and there the fun begin's!! R&R please!! OOC's will accure

Author's Note: Hi this is my first yaoi story so be kind!!

West city Collage was booming with activity, only becuase the last football game of the year has just finished and their team won.

Our story begin's in the locker room's where Son Goku was just getting out of the shower.

His perfectly toned body was still wet from the hot shower he had and his spikey bang's where limp from the water.

Goku strolled over to his locker' he felt pretty damn good.

He had just scored the winning try for their football team and was going out with ChiChi, one of the cheerleader's.

Yep. Life was good.

Pulling on some jean's and a T-shirt, Goku made his way towards his dorm.

"Hay Goku, nice work on the field man!" Called a boy.

"Yeah you rule!" Cheered a girl.

Goku smiled and waved to them. He loved it hear. He was good looking (AN Not modest is he ^_^) Popular, rich... he had it all.

Or.

So he thought.

********************************

Later tht night, Goku was on his way to a cafe' where he was going to be meeting ChiChi. He was walking there. To keep in shape.

Taking a short-cut through the football field Goku stopped as he spotted a stragnge light, coming from behinde the grand stand's.

"That's wierd," He mumbled to himself. Ducking so he missed the steel poles.

As he got closer. The light grew brighter.

And bigger. Courious, he took another step towards it, but as soon as he did, the light widened to the size of a small car, and sucked him in.

Goku gasped, hitting his head on a pole as he as was pulled into the strange bule light.

Then all was black.

I know, I know, it was short and kinda dumb, BUT it will get better, I SWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Review if you like and tell me what you think, Flame's will be laughed at and then deleted. Now remember this is my FIRST yaoi so be kind. Vegeta will be in the naxt chapter OK, um yeah

See YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!