Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Oh How I Loved Her (Revised) ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Mirai Trunks had returned from his timeline to what he thought would have been when he had left before however when he had returned he found himself in a completely new world.

"Oh my god Mirai Trunks is that you?" His 'mother' Bulma asked as he walked up to the older and more sophisticated woman.

"Yes, it's been a while hasn't it?" Mirai Trunks smiled as he hugged her. "It is really good to see you again." He stepped backwards to look at her.

"What?"

"Nothing, I just think that you are still as beautiful from the last time I had saw you. In fact what year am I in anyway?"

"Oh my that's right; you had come to the past over thirty years ago."

"Thirty years." Mirai Trunks stood there stunned, had he really gone in this dimensions future instead of its past.

"Yes, I'm afraid so." Bulma laughed. "Well since you are here, why don't I introduce you to some members of the team that weren't here the last time?"

"Alright." Mirai Trunks followed Bulma in to the enormous manor. Bulma told him to go into the vestibule and wait.

Trunks entered the vestibule and waited for her to return with the others, of whom he had not meant when he was there before.

'I wonder what my other self looks like, he's probably married with a child by now, it has been over thirty years since the last time I was here.' Mirai Trunks thought, he wondered what his other self looked like, he also wondered who the other members of the team could be. As he was assessing the idea he could have some new friends, Bulma had returned with the others.

"Mirai Trunks let me introduce you to some people." Bulma said as she made the introductions. She started with Trunks.

"He was here when you came the last time, but obviously he is older now. This is Trunks." Bulma introduced the two Trunks to each other.

"It's nice to meet you man, the last time I was here you were just a baby. I even remember you pulling on my hair." Mirai Trunks said to the other Trunks.

Bulma laughed. "This is why I had it cut for you." Bulma said as she grabbed her daughter in law Pan Son. "This is Pan Son; she is Gohan's daughter, and Trunks' Wife."

"It is nice to meet you Pan."

Pan smiled, she had heard many stories of Mirai Trunks, and how he came back to save the past from becoming his future. "It is nice to finally meet you I have heard so much about you and your heroics." Pan smiled, which caused the other Trunks to fume a bit.

Mirai Trunks noticed this and calmed him down a bit. "Whoa, don't worry I'm not here to steal your wife, if my mother had taught me anything it's to respect another mans wife, besides there is...or was someone I truly loved, and I live my life for this person.

"Who is it Mirai Trunks, was it your mother?" Bulma asked.

"No, however mother had passed a few months before she did, the only ones left were Mira, Max and myself.

"Who are they?" Goten Son, Pan's uncle stepped up. "Oh and by the way I'm Goten Son, I'm the second son of Goku and Chi-Chi." Goten extended his arm.

"His second son?"

"Yes, and this here is my wonderful wife Bra."

"Bra?" Mirai Trunks was now confused. "Who is Bra?"

"Bra is Vegeta's and my daughter." Bulma explained.

Mirai Trunks sat down for a moment; all right so let me get this straight. Bra is your daughter, Goten is the son of Goku, and Pan is Trunks' wife." "Let's not forget, the granddaughter of the infamous Hercule." Videl Satan Son entered the room with her husband Gohan. She went up the Mirai Trunks. "It's nice to finally meet the famous Mirai Trunks, from all those stories my husband had told over the years."

"And you are."

"I'm Videl Son, I'm Gohan's wife." Videl smiled.

"Wow Gohan, she is beautiful." Trunks complimented Gohan on his choice of a wife.

Gohan grinned the famous Son Grin and blushed. "Thank you Mirai Trunks."

Goten still did not get his answer on who Max and Mira were. "Who are Max and Mira?" He asked wanting to know.

"Oh, well you see...Uhm Max is my younger brother, and Mira is my daughter." Mirai Trunks said coolly

"Brother? Daughter?" Everybody was taken aback at what they just heard.

"Mirai Trunks?" Bulma asked.

"Yeah."

"How is Max your younger brother?"

"Well you see, Max is the child that you had with Gohan." Mirai Trunks stated.

"I had a child with Gohan." Bulma was knocked for six; she could not believe her future self had a relationship with Gohan of all people. She had witnessed him growing up.

"Yes you did, however Gohan had died when Max was six." Mirai Trunks looked over and saw a shaken Gohan.

"Bulma and I had a child?" Gohan looked over to see Vegeta gunning him down with his looks; Gohan swallowed loosening the tie around his neck.

"And Mira?"

"Mira, well she is my daughter with...in fact she had come back with me. Hold on a minute." Mirai Trunks said as she went out o his time machine to wake up his younger brother and daughter.

"Max, wake up."

"Huh, Trunks what's up?" Max said as he stretched his arms out to yawn.

"Come in, everyone would like to meet you and Mira." Max nodded as Mirai Trunks picked up Mira and headed indoors.

"Everyone this is Mira." A lavender haired, blue eyed girl stood there in silence as her father introduced her to people she had never met.

"She is beautiful Mirai Trunks."

"Thank you, and this here is Max." Mirai Trunks said as a boy with dark blue hair and onyx eyes walked into to capsule corp.

"It's nice to meet you all." Max grinned, what could only be known as the famous Son Grin.

Author: Notes I thought I revise the story a bit, The second chapter should be up shortly.