Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Oh How I Loved Her (Revised) ❯ Chapter 2

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Everyone stood as Mirai Trunks introduced the two new strangers to their team. Just as she was doing that, the Chestnut family which consisted of Krillin, his wife Juuhachigou and their daughter Marron.

"Hey everyone, how's it going?" Krillin said as he walked into the room with his wife on one arm and his daughter on the other.

Mirai Trunks turned around and saw her. "Krillin?"

" Mirai Trunks, wow it's been so long, how you doing man?" Krillin asked the lavender haired demi.

"I'm been doing alright, it looks like you've been doing pretty well yourself." He said noticing Juuhachigou and Marron.

"She your wife?" He said referring to the Android.

"Yes, well...uh...Juuhachigou isn't the cold blooded killer she used to be, she changed."

" That's cool; the Juu Chan in my time had changed as well."

" Really, how so?" Krillin asked.

Meanwhile, Juuhachigou was reluctant to even get near Mirai Trunks, for fear he might destroy her.

"Juu, it's alright I'm not going to hurt you, I could never hurt you?" Mirai Trunks told her.

"I can't be to sure, I'm just going to sit over here and keep my on you."

" That's fine." Mirai Trunks blinked at her. Juuhachigou looked at him confused.

`Why would he blink at me?' She pondered.

"Mirai Trunks tell us what has been going on in your time line, and just who is Mira's mother?" Bulma asked.

"You want to know who Mira's mother is. Well I will tell you.

MIRAI TIME LINE (A/N: I will refer to the Mirai people in the Mirai Time line as their respective names. For Example Mirai Trunks will just be Trunks,)

Trunks were in a heated battle with two of the planets most worthy adversaries, Androids 17 and 18, also known as Juunanagou and Juuhachigou. "Why don't you just give up, pretty boy?" Juunanagou said as he suckered punched Trunks in the back.

"Never, not until I get revenge on my master, my friends and my father." Trunks struggled to get up, however he found it hard to.

Just as he had gotten up, he found himself on the receiving end of an energy blast made by Juuhachigou.

"Why you filthy little bitch." He screamed powering up.

"Oh, looks like pretty boy is powering up, just for me." Juuhachigou laughed. "Well since you are all powered up just for me, why don't you show me what you got."

" Just a sec, bitch." He growled, just as he did Juunanagou had kicked him in the small of his back. Which Sent Trunks screaming.

"Had enough, baka boy? Juunanagou asked as he bludgeoned another blow into the lavender haired Saiyan's back.

Trunks eyes bulged out, as blood sprayed from his mouth, he fell to the floor as he tried to catch his breath.

He looked up at the android and smirked, "I'm just getting started." However, all he got was a laugh from the androids.

"Come one Juu Chan, this is getting boring." Juunanagou said as he flew off to destroy another part of the planet, leaving Trunks writhing in Pain.

The next morning, Trunks had woken up surprised to find himself in the comfort of his own room at Capsule Corp.

"How'd I get back here?" He asked himself.

"I don't know dear." Trunks looked up to see his mother standing in front of him, "I found you passed out on the front porch, I figured someone had brought you and dropped you off." She said as she began fluffing his pillows to make him more comfortable.

Trunks however wasn't going to lie around while the androids killed more and more innocent humans. "Mom, I can't stand back and watch while the Androids destroy what is left of our planet, I'm sorry, but I have to Train.

"Trunks, you can't not in your condition."

" But Mother, I must defeat them, I must get revenge on The Z fighters, on Goku, on Father, and Especially on Gohan, mother you do want your Children's Fathers to have revenge on what those monsters did"

"Yes, Trunks but I don't want to lose you, if anything happened to you I wouldn't have anyone left"

"That's not true, you have Max"

"Yes Max, but Max doesn't fight"

Trunks struggled to get up, "Actually mother that's not true, I've been Training him"

Bulma's eyes went wide, "You've been training him with out my Permission"

"It was Sensei's dying wish, to Train his son to become a great fighter" Trunks replied, "I couldn't just let him down"

"How long have you been training him"

"Since he was five"

"Five?,. Trunks, that is way to young to be training"

"Mom he's strong, he already turned super saiyan when he was six, which is pretty amazing for just a quarter saiyan"

Bulma was shocked, "he went super at six"

"Yes, he surprised me actually I never expected him to go super" Trunks replied "I think it was when Gohan died, and Max was forced to watch his father die, all the anger that was built up inside of him erupted causing him to transform, just like I did when I saw sensei get killed"

"Trunks I just wish you would've said something"

"What would you have done, told me to stop training him, mother Max maybe are last hope at ever defeating them" Trunks got up.

"Where you going" Bulma asked as she watched him get dressed.

"I'm going back out" He said but before she could protest he was already out the window.

SOMEWHERE IN THE CITY

Trunks flew to where the androids were, "Oh if isn't the little half saiyan we beat up yesterday, Juu Chan" Juunanagou said.

"I'm gonna destroy you" Trunks stated.

"Ooh I'm scared, Um Juu Kun, do you mind if I fight him alone" Juuhachi asked.

"No prob sis, I'll be off destroying buildings, come join me when you kill the boy"

"Will do" Juuhachi smirked.

Juunanagou left. Juuhachi watched her brother leave. She then turned to Trunks and started to laugh.

"You are one stupid boy kid," Juuhachi said.

"Why do you say that?" Trunks asked knowing he shouldn't be there fighting.

"Because you know you can't win"

"You know something, you're right I can't win"

"Well at least we agree on something"

"Well my human half agrees with you, my human half is telling me 'there's no way you can beat them, they're way to strong"

Juuhachi scoffed "Well maybe you should listen to it"

"Yeah perhaps, but before I got a chance to make my decision, my saiyan side told my human side to shut up" Trunks explained

"And that's why I'm gonna kill you"

Juuhachi laughed 'You kill me, don't make me laugh kid"

Trunks then took a punch at her, which she blocked with ease, after about a fifteen minutes of fighting, Trunks had her pinned to the ground, he looked at her.

"So you gonna finish me off or not" she asked.

However, all he did was staring into her cold eyes. "I rather not. I think I'll keep you around for a little while longer."

Trunks sudden change of heart fumed Juuhachi "Then if you're not gonna kill me, I suggest you get off of me" Juuhachi tried to push Trunks off her, however his weight was too strong.

Just then Trunks leaned down to...