Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Only One ❯ What We Deserve ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~~~~~~~~~```` Chapter 12- What we deserve.

Bulma stared at her lover, smiling softly, tears brimming her eyes. She had never thought she would see him again. Not in the place that she had been. Heaven had been nothing special. It isn't as grand as everybody thinks. At least that's what she felt from it. She couldn't remember much of the afterlife but she knew that nothing made her feel so much as Vegeta did.

He stared out of the blackness of space, arms crossed, still proud and arrogant in stance. But Bulma's smile soon dimmed. She could feel something else inside of her, in the center of her chest. And it was a numbing sort of feeling, one that is painful but not even existing. "It's happening. Isn't it?" He nodded without any other movement. "How long?" He shrugged. Bulma's eyes dropped, tears rising, threatening but she pulled them back inside her. "I'm wishing you back." The chuckle she received enraged her, "What?"

"Years ago, you wanted me dead. Now you beg for my existence." He turned to her with a smug smirk, "I knew I was that good."

Bulma laughed lightly, tears falling from her pale cheeks. He turned back to the window. "I love you. Since the moment I first saw you, I wanted you. And then I heard you speak." His tail flexed in anger at her insult. But she smiled, "And I realized that I didn't just want you, I needed you. You were the only one for me that could handle me. And I was the only one for you that could handle you. And don't you deny it. No other woman would be dumb enough to stay with your shit."

"Dumb enough, at least we agree on that part."

He felt her ki soar in her anger and smirked out into the darkness. "I'm trying to be serious, Vegeta."

"Don't. It is pathetic, these words you speak."

"At least I tell you how I feel so you at least know. I always have to constantly wonder why you stay with me. Especially now that I am going to be this way forever."

"The Dragon Balls can retrieve your body. Kakarot was an idiot and obviously did not wish correctly."

"I'll do that the same time I wish for you back."

"Do not, woman."

"What?" She stared at the back of his head taking small steps closer to his person. Needing to be near him.

"I have killed too many now. They will not allow me to be restored."

"King Yemma owes Goku so many things. I'm sure if I--"

"No. It will not work."

"I will try at least." Her voice strained and Vegeta turned to her with a raised eyebrow, "I will not give up, Vegeta. I love you. What do I have to do to get you to understand that I can't live without you?" She stepped in his space raising her hand to gingerly touch his mark, his tail wrapping around her thigh instantly, "Don't you feel me? Like I feel you?" Bulma leaned in and touched his lips with such patience it aggravated him. He growled into her lips, his hand mingling in her tresses and holding her harshly to him, their tongues battled and got familiar with one another again. But Bulma pulled away, lips swollen, cheeks flushed and dark blue eyes filled with lust. To him though, she would always look the same no matter what body she possessed. For it was her soul that made her so erotic. "It hurts." She whispered resting her forehead on his.

"It will lessen."

"And when it does?"

He smirked, "I will be rid of you finally."

She smiled yet tears fell still and he tried his best to wipe them all from existence but they for some reason didn't stop. "I will never touch another, or feel for anyone, and I will carry you within my heart forever."

He slid his hand down her arm to rest on her stomach, "And within your womb."

Her eyes widened in her happiness, smiling brightly still with tears. "I'm going to wish you back for I will follow you in hell if you leave me to care for a baby alone." Her eyes knitted, "What is the matter with Trunks, Vegeta?"

"He suffers from withdrawal. He bonded to a female."

"But he so young."

"Does not make it untrue, woman." Vegeta's eyes closed, Bulma's body shook feeling his pain inside of her.

"What's it doing, Vegeta?" She whimpered.

"The boy is waking. And as he remembers my attachment to him with slowly be destroyed."

Her arms tightened around him, "I need you, please stay."

"Explain to the boy that his female lives on Planet Jign in the forth quadrant."

"No."

"Do not be like this, woman. It is weak."

"I have right to be weak, Vegeta. Do you not understand how I cannot live without you?"

"But you will."

"No. If I can't wish you back, Vegeta, I will kill myself I swear it."

Vegeta pushed the female back in disgust, "Pathetic."

"Yes. But in love."

"You will abandon the boy? After seeing the torture he endured in your death?"

"I will talk to him. Tell him. Vegeta, you see if I kill myself I will come to hell with you."

"What the fuck is the matter with you, Bulma? Do you understand your words?"

"It is what you would have done. Why is it that I can't die with you?"

"I deserve my death."

"I don't deserve your death." He glared at her with such malice, tail whipping around, hating her words, hating her expression, yet basking in it, knowing this would be the last time he would ever she her firing eyes. "Why will you punish me?"

"I should ask you the same. Yet you forget, woman, I do not have a choice. Just as you didn't."

"Momma?" Trunks tired voice scared the couple, their eyes landed on him. Bulma ran to him, wrapping her arms around him tight and he soon mimicked. "I had thought it was a dream." He whispered against her neck pathetically.

"Not this time, baby." Bulma kissed his cheek, pulling away just to look into his eyes of innocence, now no longer masked by the pain. "Are you hungry?"

His laughter in her ear sounded like an angel's sighing. Never had she thought she would see her baby boy again. "Thought you'd never ask." They finally separated and with confusion Bulma watched Trunks sit down at the table, all the while ignoring the eyes of his father that shined on him with his emotionless façade.

Bulma began making breakfast however, looking over her son occasionally to find him staring at nothing so intensely. "Honey, what happened between you and your father?"

"You don't want to know."

"Yes, I do." She came to him, kneeling down to peer into his downcast eyes. "Tell me, honey."

The tears dripped and he seemed ignorant of them. Bulma touched his cheek so lightly. "He killed her."

"Who, honey."

"Espy. My mate."

Her smile confused him, "No baby doll, he told me she lives."

"He's lying."

"No, he's not. I know it, through his mind I know that he had lied to you when he told you she was dead."

"Why would he do that?" He asked incredulously that his mom would actually believe such garbage.

"I think he did it to try and save you. Vegeta loves you honey, I don't know why he did it. But she lives, he told me to tell you. Go to him, and when you return your food should be all done. But talk to him honey. Talk to him as though you'll never going to see him again."

The tears in her eyes scared him, her pain was confusing. Just to ease her agony, Trunks left going to his father, trying to figure out how to work this out. He slammed the door to empty training room, as small as it was. Vegeta was standing there with perfect form, ninety degree angle with his legs, one expertly out to the side in a side kick, but kept there for minutes. "Did you lie to me?" He growled violently, watching his father, slowly, carelessly, placed his foot on the floor.

"What do you think?"

"Yes."

"There's your answer."

"Why?" The sweat that poured down the man's temple was odd, though his anger was obliviously to his father's weakening power.

"Is it not obvious, boy? You would have killed the creature. Then how would you be now?"

"I wouldn't have."

"Bullshit. You know you couldn't control your power. Your instincts were consuming the human side of you. And if you would have killed her, you would be more lost to me then you are now."

"Why did you let me believe for so long that she was dead?"

"Never was there a time you let me speak without walking away. Though, I thought you would figure it out. Do you not feel the creature? She is your mate."

The boy's anger swelled and Vegeta's power was slowly draining. "I hate you for what you did. Why did you leave earth! Didn't you know how much I needed to be with my family?"

Vegeta barred his fangs, hands clenching tight in fists. "I didn't know what to do, boy. I was just as lost as you were. She was MY mate, child! I reacted to my instincts. I was supposed to be dead! And yet I lived to care for you. But do you think I know how to do such a thing? I have never taken care of anything except for myself for forty years."

"You can't honestly mean that you took care of me to the best of your ability!"

"That is not what I said! I took care of you the only way I knew how! As a Sayian! But yet in doing so, I destroyed the human in you. Do you think I do not know that? I watched it happen. I didn't know what to do, Trunks. But I am not the only guilty part here. You allowed it. You wanted it."

"I am a child, dad! I didn't know how I should feel! You wanted me to kill and I did!"

"Because that is the Sayian way! Damn it, boy when will stop denying your blood!" Vegeta dropped to his knees, holding himself up with one hand, panting more heavily then he ever thought possible.

But Trunks was careless of what was happening. "Where is she?"

"In quadrant four, Planet Jign."

"Why did you keep her secret?"

"I told you boy, you would have killed her."

"How do I know you aren't lying now?"

"I have no reason to."

Trunks' fists clenched, tears swelling in his eyes caring nil for the fact that his father was on his hands and knees, power slowly draining. His own agony overcame all curiosity. "I needed you, dad. I needed you to help me. I still need you. I just don't understand. When will everything get better? I can't live like this anymore dad. It hurts inside. You have to fix me, dad. I deserve at least that much." Trunks dropped to his knees, resting his head in the protection of his thighs trying to disguise his desperate sobs that were escaping through his barrier.

Vegeta's eyes widened. His ki was slowly filling inside of him. All that had been lost was being revitalized. The sweat was sucked back into his skin, body cooling to normal temperature. His racing heart was tiring and his breathing returned to normal.

His stood on shaking legs unsure of what was happening. He gazed at his hands feeling the strength regain it's rightful power. Though it didn't matter.

He went to his son, knelling before him in oddness, gently resting a small hand on her lavender hair. "I'm sorry, daddy."

"No need, boy. Stop this, your mate awaits you."

"We're on our way now." Bulma smiled entering the room, rushing to her two boys, wrapping her arm around Vegeta and touching her son's pale cheek. Her eyes connected to her lover's and her smile widened. She knew as well as he. They were all going to return home. Finally.