Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Orange Star High School ❯ Hurricane ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author's Notes: To all FIVE of you who reviewed, I applaud you. **claps** Anyway, I don't own DBZ, see full disclaimer in the beginning.

Now, some of you guys and gals may think that Vegeta is a little bit of a, well `pussy'. Just remember that this fic is progressing and the great thing about being human is that you can change at any moment; you may not WANT to, but you can.

Chapter Four: Hurricane

"You owe me."

"I know."

"My tacos were soggy because of you."

"Maybe you shouldn't eat soft tacos then."

"That's beside the point, you still owe me."

"Your wish is my command, sire."

"Cute. I want you to get laid tonight."

"What!?!"

"The only way you'll make me happy is if you get laid." Juunana sighed. "A good shag will get you out of this funk." He said in his best Austin Powers imitation.

"God, that's a man's solution to everything." Vegeta sighed.

"Hey! I believe you have a certain bit between your legs that marks you as part of the male species also. NOT that you use it or anything… until tonight that is." He grinned perversely.

Vegeta shoved Juunana.

"**FINE**." Vegeta sighed. "I'll **TRY** and get laid tonight."

"That's all I can ask, although I doubt you'll have any problem."

"I thought you were straight."

"I'm what they call `gay curious'."

"So rent some porn and find out."

"Don't forget your protection." Juuhachi muttered, tossing a condom at an unprepared Vegeta.

Juunana laughed at Vegeta's shocked face. Vegeta scowled fiercely at him, before shoving the condom in the back pocket of his heavy black silk pants (courtesy of Juuhachi).

"Are you ready to go?" He snapped.

"Yeah, let's go."

They headed out to the car, Vegeta diving to the sanctuary of the back seat, as they headed off for Club Millennium.

***(-I-)**(-I-)***

From her extensive IM's with Chichi, Bulma had heard, frequently, of Club Millennium. Which was why she was getting dressed up in her clubbing outfit. It consisted of a tight black patent pleather mini-skirt, a tight hot-pink top that only came down to her second-to-last rib, and a pair of white platform sneakers. She called it her `White Trash' look.

Smiling at her reflection, she gently daubed on some baby blue eye shadow that went well with her natural hair color. She applied her mascara heavily, and she smiled as she realized she did look like something out of a trailer park… although a lot more chic.

Her smile broadened as she heard the doorbell ring. Chichi was driving her there, as Bulma was still grounded from driving from back home. The punishment didn't end until tomorrow, but her dad had not listened to her pleas to let her take the car out early. He was too afraid that she'd go and do what she did to get it taken away from her in the first place. He was probably right; she was addicted to speed.

She headed quickly down the staircase and after a quick shouted goodbye she headed out the door and straight into Chichi's small car, where the pop radio station was blasting.

Chichi looked nice, her hair was done in a messy bun as opposed to her equally messy ponytail, and she wore red denim hot pants and a plain black t-shirt. Her make up was the same red/black combination that highlighted her very Asian features. She smiled, her teeth battling her eyes for the title of `brightest'.

"Let's go!"

***(-I-)**(-I-)***

Goku leaned against the railings, searching the throbbing crowd in the constantly flickering lights for Chichi and Bulma. He'd told them he'd meet them here… and he probably, he decided, should have mentioned where.

Remixed pop music blared out of the speakers set around the large room that had formerly been a warehouse. Its industrial styling had made it a popular teen hang out. Everything was decorated in either black or shades of metal, which reflected the mostly average lighting rather well.

He beamed as he spotted them entering the club, and quickly checked his red Hawaiian shirt (with the Hula dancer that looked a lot like Chichi, he thought) for any spots or stains, before waving wildly at the pair, hoping to gain their attention from across the room.

It worked, because they slowly made their way through the crowd. They ascended the staircase that led to booth platform he'd reserved.

"I already ordered your drinks." He said as they sat down. Chichi immediately grabbed for the diet soda set in front of her, and he noticed a sheen on her skin. It must have been hotter on the floor than he'd guessed. Although she looked rather pale…

"Thanks, Goku." The two girls said. Bulma was immediately up again, gazing over the railing at the crowd. Chichi stood to join her, but Goku pulled the woozy looking girl back down.

"Hey, you don't look so hot, Chichi." He said into her ear. She would be very upset if the night were ruined for Bulma because she was sick, he knew.

"I just need a minute to catch my breath." Chichi murmured, pulling out a tube of chapstick to gloss up her lips. Afterwards she seemed better, as she took another deep sip of her drink, before pulling him from the booth and onto the dance floor.

***(-I-)**(-I-)***

She could not get her mind of that boy, Bulma fumed. Everywhere she went he seemed to follow. She had thought Vegeta would have gone to gay bar, but before her eyes he saw him dancing with a tall blonde girl. He was practically **grinding** against a tall, beautiful, blonde girl. Perhaps he wasn't ---

The song changed, and the two broke off, and before her suspicions were confirmed, Vegeta headed towards another person: A man with bright artificial orange hair.

She turned her head away, resisting the urge to pout. She should just get over this. It was silly.

***(-I-)**(-I-)***

"My name's Vegeta!"

"Jeff!" The man with the green hair replied as his hands came to rest on his hips. Vegeta felt warm heat pulse through his body, and was glad that Jeff was behind him so he couldn't see the blush that was surely on his face.

This was --- this was pleasant, Vegeta decided.

To his left he could see Juunana give him a thumb up, before devoting his attention to a pretty brunette with big tits.

After the song finished, he turned towards Jeff again. He was deeply tanned, which made his orange hair seem the same intensity as a construction cone. He was well built, which his light blue wife beater and tight jeans showed to the full extent.

"You want to go grab a table up top and get something to drink?" Jeff offered, and Vegeta, breathless and parched himself, nodded in agreement. As Jeff wandered towards the bar, Juunana immediately came forward.

"I knew it'd be easy."

"Shut up, I'm going up to get a booth."

"Get lucky!"

Vegeta flipped Juunana off, before heading up the staircase. Fortune had it that there was a small bench free, and Vegeta immediately moved over and claimed it. Jeff soon was trotting up the stairs with two elaborate frozen drinks in his hands. Jeff grinned, flashing white teeth, as he came to sit beside him.

He took one sip of the purple drink before him and felt the alcohol tang burn in his tongue. He pushed it away discreetly as he and Jeff began to chat. Jeff was a construction worker (which explained the nice body), and attending night school in hopes of getting a degree in mechanics. Vegeta skirted the subject of his own profession, explaining he was currently between jobs. Jeff bought it as he grabbed for Vegeta's drink.

The conversation went down hill from there, as Jeff had most likely had a few drinks before Vegeta had met him, and after polishing off the two tropical drinks, was almost completely wasted.

Jeff was, okay. He was attractive physically, and mentally, but Vegeta thought if it came down to actual dating they wouldn't last any longer than a fly in a hurricane. They were too different personality-wise. Still, personality didn't much matter when it was only going to be a one-night stand. With that thought he could feel the prescence of the condom in his pocket. He resisted the blood rising to his face.

He couldn't fight it, however, when Jeff leaned over to kiss him with alcohol-laced lips. His stomach twisted and his mind was blank except for the strong feeling of wrongness. He denied it, writing it off as first kiss jitters… which wasn't exactly true, but he told that part of his brain to shut up.

Jeff's hands moved to his hips, and Vegeta soon found himself pulled onto Jeff's lap. The `wrongness' of the situation strengthened, but Vegeta fought it. He was just being silly, letting fear get in the way of what promised to be a very ---

Hands tightened around his waist painfully, and he tried to pull back from the ironclad embrace, and panic rose within him when he found he couldn't.

"Let go," He mumbled, freeing his lips from Jeff's.

"No." Jeff pouted, his lips coming over his again firmly, his tongue forcing its' way inside of his mouth. Vegeta felt bile rise and the urge to gag.

"I don't think I can ---" He tried to push back again, but with his arms trapped at his sides it didn't amount to much.

"Virgin?" Jeff grunted, his handsome face suddenly unappealing to Vegeta, who wished dearly just to get away.

"Dun worry, it won' hurt a bit…" Jeff mumbled, forcing the kiss again, and Vegeta his spine freeze.

"Don't!" He said louder now, hoping to attract attention.

"C'mon…" Jeff whined.

"This is a mistake."

"Fuckin' tease." Jeff snarled, shoving Vegeta off his lap and hard into the table. Vegeta bit back a yelp, and slid to the floor. Jeff stomped off in a drunken self-righteous rage, which pleased Vegeta to no end.

He collected himself mentally as best he could, checked and found no injuries, before he got up off the floor. As he stood his eyes met the ones he least wanted to see, and he cringed at the hateful look they shot at him. The dark orbs that had once looked upon him and called him friend, now screamed accusations of murder…

He practically fled the balcony.

***(-I-)**(-I-)***

Juunana knew that given five more minutes he would be in `Kimberly's pants. It was unfortunate that his sister had just broken him away roughly from the hot brunette.

"What?!" He asked with irritation.

"We're leaving." Juuhachi said, dragging him towards the exit.

"But ---" he gestured back to Kimberly, who was now clinging to a broad Hispanic guy.

"Vegeta ran into a bit of trouble thanks to your `repayment' agreement." Juuhachi sighed.

Juunana's gut tightened at that, and he felt stupid for ever forcing Vegeta to do it. Of course, it always seemed Vegeta was having one emotional crisis or another… Juunana quickly dismissed the thought as unkind. It wasn't as if it were Vegeta's fault he was screwed up.

His friend was sitting in the back of the car, knees pulled up to his chin, and his mascara running. Dark eyes were narrowed and staring at a point in the floor with loathing. Juunana slid into the passenger side seat, as Juuhachi started the car.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled, feeling it was hardly adequate.

"It's not your fault. It's mine. I'm sorry that you had to leave. You should have just let me---" Vegeta said in a blank sort of voice.

"No." Juuhachi said flatly. "Vegeta, we're not going to abandon you like that asshole ---"

"Don't call him that!" Vegeta said with malice in his voice, a rare sound.

"No, you need to fuckin' hear this, Vegeta!" Juuhachi snapped, loosing her temper. "Any asshole that calls you a whore is not your friend. Any jackass that jumps to conclusions and won't give you a chance to explain yourself is not your friend. Therefore: Goku is not a friend, and the prick doesn't deserve to have you torturing yourself over something that wasn't your fault!" Juuhachi was screaming now, and Vegeta looked mightily cowed. "You let people walk all over you Vegeta, you're never going to be until you stop them!"

Vegeta gave no response, but for a moment there was a spark in his eyes that reminded Juunana of the boy he knew before Vegeta went off to Orange Star. Back when Vegeta had been the passionate, sarcastic, and more than a little arrogant and ambitious.

They pulled into the parking lot, and bid the mute Vegeta their goodnights. Juunana thought that Vegeta was thinking over what Juuhachi had said, which was a good sign.

***(-I-)**(-I-)***

What did Juuhachi know, Vegeta fumed, as he made his way up the stairs. It wasn't as if she'd ever been in his situation before. She had no right to judge him, to tell him what to do.

He fished his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door. His stepfather was up, and watching TV again. Vegeta shut the door and locked it quietly behind him, scrubbing at his irritated face where tears had left salty trails.

"You were at Club Millennium tonight, I saw you." Frieza turned to him, his red-rimmed eyes glaring at him. "You didn't tell me. I came here looking for you, and you **weren't** here. You're supposed to come here immediately after school." Frieza was furious… and coming down off a high.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, ducking his head.

"You should be, you cunt." Frieza growled, jumping over the back of the couch. Vegeta looked at him with surprise. His stepfather had always been harsh with him, but he'd never called him **that** before.

"You didn't think I wouldn't SEE what you were doing?" Frieza grabbed his upper arm with bruising force. "Crawling all over that other fag?" He shook Vegeta a bit, and Vegeta felt the inch difference between him and his stepfather grow to feet.

"**I** was working to put food on our table! Making the money that sends you to that expensive school! What are you doing? Fucking some nameless guy in a bar!" A hand came around Vegeta's neck in a vise-like grip. He gagged as his air was suddenly cut off.

"I should just whore you out, since you seem to like it so much, just like your fuckin' bitch of a mother."

His stepfather then threw him against the door to his room, and then flew at him with fists and feet. Knowing it was futile to fight, Vegeta curled in on himself allowing himself to be pummeled.

After his stepfather realized that he wasn't fighting back, he soon lost interest, and returned to watching the porno film blaring on the TV.

After he had convinced himself that his stepfather would leave him alone, Vegeta reached with an aching arm, and pulled the handle on the door. Leaning against the wood, he forced it open, falling into the room. He crawled forward, and feebly kicked the door shut behind him.

His ribs screamed as he breathed, and thick mucous-bile clogged his throat as he slowly pulled himself up onto the bed. He wheezed as he leaned against his aching chest as he crawled up the mattress. He panted as he finally made it… and wondered if he shouldn't just sneak out once Frieza fell asleep and take a hit. It would relieve this awful pain, and it wouldn't be bad to forget who he was for a few hours…

A whine involuntarily tore its' way from his throat in denial of that thought. He was not going to end up like his mother. She was why he was going through hell at Orange Star. What she did ---

He blocked the thought, not wishing to bring up unpleasant memories on top of this awful night. He closed his eyes and focused on trying to sleep…