Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Our Shattered World ❯ The Last Two Years ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

And here it is. The sequel to Life Through the Looking Glass. I know I am still working on Looking Back. Trust me, I can work on both. It would probably make updates faster. It's kind of hard to have to write for one story. Sometimes I just don't feel like it, and when that happens, I can just write for this one, or the other way around. School is almost over and I'll be moving in a few months. It's gonna be great. College will be starting for me in the fall and I can't wait. Until then, here is the first chapter to Our Shattered World. I hope you enjoy it.
 
Chapter 1: The Last Two Years
 
Is love truly the greatest thing in the world? It seems that way when you are there, but when it is over, or you cannot have it; it seems like the worst thing in the world. So much heartache is involved. It is no wonder so many give up before they even begin. They see what is to happen when they give in. Anguish beyond compare. Giving in is not so easily done though, it means giving up hope for complete happiness. True love is the greatest thing in the world for the few who actually find it. It is worth the happiness for some while others choose to believe that nothing is worth the tears. No matter who you are, there will be tears, but sometimes, love is worth more than just tears.
 
-From the Diary of Son, Pan
 
It's been a while. A long while I suppose. Two years or so. A lot has happened since then. So much to tell and so little time. I should probably fill you in before we move on huh? Life has been pretty good. I passed all of my classes, and Trunks and I were both chosen to not take the final in English class. We had spent all summer together getting to know each other as Trunks and Pan.
 
That's right. The real trunks and the real Pan. It had been an amazing summer and in the end, we fell in love with each other; as Trunks and Pan. We spent very little time around other's because we knew they would just get in the way. That summer was all about the other. We spent some time at the beach shopping, at each other's house, and even sometime in the bedroom. Our parents would always leave us alone, but his sister and my uncle would sometimes interrupt. His sister, to be annoying, and my uncle, to look out for me; to make sure history didn't repeat itself. We never had sex, just a heated make-out session that left me very wet and him very hard. He understood that I wasn't ready for sex so afterwards he would take a cold shower while I tried to calm down.
 
It had taken a while for the student population to adjust to `Pan and Trunks' but eventually they did get used to it. There are still a few passing jokes about us, but it's all in good fun. Of course, Marron had been laughed at for a while, but even that had faded. It was all old news. Trunks and I had even come to an agreement with my looks. No more clothes with holes, and I had to take out my nose ring. He liked my tongue ring though, and I even convinced him to pierce his ear. Other than that, everything else was okay. I had no problem with that. After being Carina for a while I realized that it was a little overdone.
 
It was nearing the end of our high school career, which meant that there was a lot to do. Our wedding was in a few months so we had a lot to plan for that, we still had many finals to study for, graduation practices, and trying to see each other in between it all. These were just the things we had planned. Who knows what else can come up between now and the wedding.