Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Out behind the bike shed ❯ About his past ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Out behind the bike shed
 
By The Chichi Slaughter House
 
Disclaimer: (cackles evilly and dies) Obviously DBZ isn't mine…none of these characters are mine…the plot…is mine…but the characters aren't…and…ummm…neither's DBZ, but I already said that. I also do not own any brand names mentioned in this fic.
 
Warnings: YAOI, GokuxVegeta(Goku being the seme, Vegeta being the uke), highschool fic, OMG! Burn it now! XD Smartass comments from author, possibly lemons also.
 
Just to get this straight, Goku is called Kakarott Kirabiyaka, but his nickname is Goku. Only his family and Vegeta will call him Kakarott. And I know, Turles isn't related to Goku, but I wanted him to be in this for plot reasons.
 
--
 
Chapter nineteen: About his past
 
Time felt frozen between the two on the bed as the younger stared incredulously at the older, waiting for him to answer his question, the shorter man frowning up at him in annoyance as he didn't move. Goku was just…staring, and that fact that those eyes were not about to leave his face made the older man feel nervous and also supporting what he was about to say.
 
“No, I don't.” Vegeta said firmly, pushing him by the shoulders. “I don't think you're ready.” Goku stared at him with wide eyes, even more disbelieving than before, pressing himself closer and moving a hand to hold the smaller man's face. “Kakarott…” The tone of the teacher's voice was warning, and he could not help himself as he kissed him again, though keeping it light and gentle this time.
 
“I feel that I'm ready…” He whispered, stroking the older man's cheek in an apologetic way. “I wasn't going to try and do anything today…but the ice cream…” The smaller man sighed.
 
“We need to keep things slow Kakarott…you have to understand that this cannot get so serious this quickly…” Swallowing, the shorter of the two continued. “I am not used to fast relationships; I have only ever had two.” Leaning back to give Vegeta the space he looked like he needed, Goku moved to lie next to him, looking at him gently as he kept his hands to himself, respectful of what the teacher was saying. “My first relationship was with a girl…” The older man began, looking at his own hands as he sat up. “I was only twelve, she was thirteen. We went out for about two years, then she went off with a more popular guy because he had a richer family.” The teen was listening intently as the shorter man revealed more about his past, finding this part about the teacher absolutely fascinating. “He was older than her as well, and she had always talked about marrying a man who was older, taller and how many children she wanted and so on and so forth. And I never even once deluded myself that our relationship would last.” The older man fell silent.
 
“And your second relationship…?” Goku asked, trying not to sound forceful, though he sort of already knew what had happened. “You don't have to say if it hurts too much…” He soothed, moving to sit up and massage the back of his teacher. He felt Vegeta shiver under the touch and leaned down to kiss his neck once, lightly. The older man relaxed into the caress, and continued to speak.
 
“…My second relationship started when I was sixteen. I had noticed that I wasn't attracted to women anymore; I think my girlfriend's betrayal had made me feel unsafe.” Shivering, the smaller man pressed closer to him, obviously cold, so the teen stopped his massage and wrapped his arms around him, pulling him to his chest, kissing his neck gently, Vegeta's back to his chest. “In any case, I found myself attracted to one of the smartest and sportiest guys in my year. The only problem was that he was always surrounded with girls, so I could never really talk to him, and I felt like my feelings would never be returned. Boys like that just didn't seem the type that would want male attention, if you can understand that.” Goku nodded, going red as he admitted it.
 
“I wondered why you would need to turn to men myself…” It was barely a whisper, but the older man heard it, putting his hand on top of one of the ones around his torso that were keeping him warm.
 
“So I didn't try and tell him how I felt. I was too afraid he would reject me and tell everyone at school what was going on. Today, people look down on homosexuals, but it has improved over the past few years…and even now, it is used as an insult, isn't it?” The teen nodded against his neck and he continued. “I think he must have figured it out one day, because he came over to talk to me about six months after we had met and he had said to me `Meet me after school behind the bike shed' and I had agreed before I knew what he was saying. I had been grounded for two weeks a few days earlier, and by the time I had figured out what I had said okay to, he was gone.” Feeling more protective of the smaller man than he ever had before, Goku tried to pull him even closer, swallowing.
 
“What happened after school?”
 
“Well…at first I was petrified that he had found out how I felt and that he was going to beat the shit out of me for even daring to like him.” Vegeta said softly, squeezing his hand. “But I still went. I couldn't help but be curious as to whether I was right or wrong, and if I was wrong and didn't go…then I wouldn't know…or possibly he would get someone to beat me up at school instead.” Sighing, the small man looked at his own feet. “I had expected him to be there with a gang of lads to watch while he hurt me, but he was there alone, just leaning there, waiting. I made my presence known and he grabbed me, telling me that he had seen me staring at him and he didn't know why, and that he also didn't care.” Trying to encourage the teacher to say more, Goku kissed his neck harder; rubbing his chest in what he hoped was a soothing way. Vegeta turned to look over his shoulder at him and he stopped.
 
“S-Sorry…I just want to keep you soothed…” He tried to explain, the teacher sighing gently. “I'll stop…” Ignoring him, the smaller man continued, moving to look forwards again.
 
“When he pushed me against the wall, I thought he was going to punch me in the face. It was a shock when he kissed me. It felt like my whole body had tensed up and I just couldn't understand a thing as he held me there, kissing in a harsh way. He pulled back and I looked at him, dazed and confused. He obviously saw that I wanted it as much as he did, because he kissed me again and again until it was late, and I still hadn't said a word.” Shaking his head at himself, Vegeta's hands moved down to clutch each other. “He demanded that I say something, so I said the first thing in my head. `I should be at home'. Luckily, he wasn't insulted and he laughed, asking if I wanted to date him. Obviously, I agreed. We had good times, and we had bad times…but I never thought…” Vegeta went quiet, abandoning what he was going to say. “I think you should go soon.”
 
Sighing, Goku realised that Vegeta had never said that much about himself before, and sympathised that it was probably still a difficult subject to talk about. From what he knew of love, the pain didn't just go away with time; it was always there, but people grew so used to it that they didn't feel it anymore. Holding the smaller man close, he didn't say a word, knowing that comfort and silence would be all Vegeta wanted or needed for now.
 
It made sense now why the teacher seemed too scared to develop a sexual relationship with him right now; it had always ended up badly for the older man, and the fact that he would still have to see him if they broke up would be a factor too. The shorter man also seemed especially nervous around him, like he was afraid he was being used or something, though Goku knew he would never do that. Emotions were too important to be messed with, in his opinion.
 
Smiling, Goku just cradled the smaller man closer, thinking of what to say to reassure him. He knew it would have to be something believable, and he knew he had to be careful with what he said in case it came out wrong. Thinking on it for a very long time, he discarded a few phrases that had come to mind, and decided to keep what he wanted to say as simple as he could.
 
Finding the right words, he turned the smaller man around to face him.