Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Planet Vegeta: Final Rewrite ❯ Disclaimer, Warnings, Summary, Ranks, and Author's Note ( Chapter -1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Planet Vegeta
Disclaimer, Warnings, Summary, Japanese Terms, and Author's Note
By: LMK (LoveMeKags and Co. Productions)
 
 
“Speech”
“Thoughts”
“Dream / flashback speech”
“Dream / flashback thoughts”
/Telepathic speech/
 
Goku's POV - lasts through every chapter.
 
 
Disclaimer:
 
I do not own Dragon Ball Z, it and all its characters belong to Akira Toriyama. I do not Dragon Ball GT, it and its plot belong to Toei Animation & FUNimation Productions.
 
Warnings:
 
Yaoi, Yuri, Het, rape, sex, violence, drugs, abuse, and language; 18+.
 
Summary:
 
When Chi-Chi decides to let Goku go, he finds the prince in the abandoned cottage his grandfather once lived in. He makes his final choice to stay with the prince. But with parental issues, a pregnant ex-wife, his sons finding love in other men (or aliens), and his now pregnant prince; can he possibly figure out how to solve this before he goes nuts? Can he make it to Planet Vegeta before they all kill each other? Or will his sons manage to fuck him? And will Freeza get his revenge on them at last?
 
Rewritten completely! I mean, I sat down and rewrote this shit! It is much more explanatory than the other. Covers the normal storyline and makes certain issues arise. Sometimes we go off subject in chapters, but no more squabbling men. No more cursing every two minutes. It is still a half-strict yaoi. Not as strict for my lemons with first person suck. I have had new inspiration lately. So, I try to include my life in my fanfics (without realizing), and I am sorry for that.
 
Read at risk, but it is a good version, better explanation of how Goku and Vegeta fell in love. Here are the major couples (in order “seme / uke”):
Goku and Vegeta
Goten and Trunks
Piccolo and Gohan (yes, Piccolo does have a dick)
Bulma and Chi-Chi (rolls out later)
Bardock and King Vegeta (explained later)
Brolli and Goku (one-night-stand; explained later)
Brolli and Vegeta (one-night-stand; explained later - mostly for Julesie's sake)
Goku and Gohan (merely out of betrayal, when Gohan goes to Freeza's side; not really needed to explain)
Goku and Goten (no relation in sex whatsoever; but is explained later)
Nappa and Raditz (rolls out later)
 
Basically, you can guess by reading the second version of this story that it becomes a Brolli x Goku x Vegeta love triangle. But it does get much better than usual. My stories usually lead to either happy endings or death of everyone. The fun is reading what will happen in the future.
 
Ranks:
 
Just a note to one of my fans who asked for this one, here you go, Zofo. This is the list of power levels and ranks. It explains who goes under there. The levels I gave you were estimates, Zofo, here are the full ones. And for the rest of you, this will explain certain things in the future.
 
0 - 200 = Lower-class (below third-class)
201 - 570 = Third-class /Consists of Raditz and Bardock/
571 - 900 = Second-class
901 - 1,260 = First-class
1,261 - 5,000 = Elite
5,001 - 60,000 = Royal Guard /Consists of Nappa/
60,001 - 100,000 = Prince /Consists of Goku and Vegeta (name only, not rank)/
100,001 - 1,000,000 = King (estimate) /Consists of King Vegeta/
1,000,001 - 1,000,000,000 = Super Saiyan 1
1,000,000,001 - 4,321,000,000 = Super Saiyan 1.5 (in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Goku shows this to Gohan as the next transformation he could make, the bulky version that Trunks uses against Cell)
4,322,000,000 - 5,000,000,000 = Super Saiyan 2 /Consists of Gohan, Goten (at this point), Trunks, and Vegeta/
5,000,000,001 - 50,000,000,000 = Super Saiyan 3
50,000,000,001 - 145,000,000,000 = Super Saiyan 4 /Consists of Goku and Brolli (figured out later)/
145,000,000,001 - ? = Super Saiyan 5?
 
Author's Note:
 
This is - hopefully - the last rewrite of “Planet Vegeta”. The summary, story, and whatnot have all changed. But the point is the same. This does not go in my “short stories” category any longer. This is the longest story I have written since the first version or “Heat Becomes Love” in parts. It is long! I'm up to Chapter Eleven now. I think that 19 reviews says a lot about my story. If you have opinions, I would love to hear them.
 
As writer to writers, or viewers, to keep writers busy, you have to let them know if their work is good, if it is worth continuing or not. It is like saying “do you want to keep going to the park and meeting new people as a hobby?” The person will say, “yeah, if someone will pay attention to my face more than five minutes.” Think about it, no one will possibly do that unless they are interested. In which case, that would be not only rude, but that is like saying to this fic, “I don't want this author to continue her works. It sucks.” Tell me, or just say that you are not into this kind of thing.
 
Only thing that matters to me is that reviews sometimes inspire me to add explanatory things in some fics. You become a normal reviewer, I give you a special spot on my place that I put “Special Thanks” or “Inspired by.” That means that I really, really love your reviews. Zofo, Julesie, Dragon77, Little Washu, and a few others; are regular ones, but they are what inspires me most. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't update with so much information! And trust me, I used to write so shitty.
 
So, from all of LoveMeKags and Co. Productions (and Dori Productions), we thank you for all your wonderful reviews. I hope to reach a record of 20 reviews before I post the next chapter up. I hope someone will beat that record. I do let you know that I am only able to upload at the library, so it might be a week or two before I get chapters up. I am trying to make your dreams come true with this one. He will not die of cancer in this one. That old one sucked.
 
Thank you for your reviews, and I merely want 20 reviews for the next (only 19 reviews right now, so I just need one more), and I will post the next chapter. This one might go past twenty chapters, even though at the beginning I said it wouldn't. Don't know quite yet. But enjoy for now!
 
Bye, and I will update this page with new information in the future!
 
Thank you,
Love,
LoveMeKags and Co. Productions