Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Planet Vegeta: Final Rewrite ❯ Chapter Twelve (Part 2 of 3) ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Twelve
Part Two
By: LMK (LoveMeKags and Co. Productions)
Help from: Little-Washu, Zofo, and Julesie
 
 
“Speech”
“Thoughts”
“Dream / flashback speech”
“Dream / flashback thoughts”
/Telepathic speech/
 
 
Warning: This chapter contains rape, incest, and harsh language. If you are under 18, please avoid fruity bits. If you don't, I won't be responsible (for the warning is right here). If you are 18 and older, read at your own risk, for this gets a little mean to Goku and Veggie.
 
To Reviewers: Thank you for all 25 reviews so far. I love the responses from all of you. As for some of your questions, if you have any, review or PM me. I will gladly answer you within a day or two (or week). Warning for this chapter is mainly the rape scene in here. You can guess who it is. Minor incest between a father and his son, and some strong language; otherwise than that, it's okay. Keep in mind, we are following along the genres of the original; which are: “Romance, Angst, Action, Classic, and Horror (Suspense too).” This chapter reaches the “horror” genre. Be prepared with some popcorn for this one. (Laughs evilly.) But don't hate what I do to Kaky in this chapter. ^ . ^
 
To Other Reviewers: Thank you for all your wonderful reviews. Here is the next chapter. Major warning on rape in this chapter, as well as minor incest, and harsh language. This part of the story goes out the “horror” genre. Enjoy. Don't hate me for what happens to Kaky in this one.
 
Author's Note: We are currently following along the lines of the original few genres in which this one connected to originally. Horror is one of them. So we decided that this chapter would capture the horror that came with their wish. Originally, Vegeta was to get raped by Nappa, but in this story, we have a new couple do that. There will be more like this, but if you consider it, what can a depressed teen without a job do for fun? You got to remember, you can picture this and write it, but it ain't real. I don't own Veggie and gang. They belong to Akira.
 
Love,
LoveMeKags and Co. Productions
 
PS: Read at risk near the end, for it might change to a different ending later on. I might fondle with the ending until I find it okay to go with the next chapter.
O . o Heh.
 
 
 
 
I couldn't help it. I didn't break the kiss. Rather, I enjoyed it. I allowed his lips to caress mine, and in a sudden moment, I found myself accepting his touch. A simple caress on my cheek drew me closer. Why was it that I was falling so much under his control? He just touched me and now I'm moaning. Vegeta slowly walked towards us, his ki flaring, but not before I reached out and stroked his arouse. His face lost its anger, but his eyes still were filled with utter hate. How dare I touch him in such a way? It was because we were mates. I still feel the need to mate him too.
 
The kiss finally broke, but I was too lost in the moment to even notice. Such a lovely kiss. It wasn't empty and emotionless; more over it was loving and hopeful. It was strong compared to the normal kiss I would receive. It wasn't like with Vegeta. That kiss was loving and caring, but it didn't hold the burning desire to be with me like Vegeta's did. It held a dark romance that I found was good. I have always wanted that darkness added to our kisses. His hate was a sort of love to me. His breath on my face made me realize I was blushing lightly.
 
A hand touched my face. My eyes opened to gaze at Brolli's half-concerned, half-smirking face. It was a cross between worry and understanding. He was doing such a wonderful thing to me. His hands touched me, pinching my nipples softly, making me cry out. I have never been touched this way before. Soft, gentle fingers played with my small nubs. They were bigger than Vegeta's, but not enough so that they weren't sensitive. It was beyond any feeling I had felt. Someone was giving me pleasure at their own leisure. The better part was that I was still in Super Saiyan 4 form, allowing the pleasure to course through me more. My tail was extremely sensitive too. Two small hands wrapped around it.
 
“Brolli,” I heard Vegeta say silently, “I'll make a deal with you.” I nearly snapped my eyes at his words. He was going to make a deal with Brolli? What sort of deal? Would it involve me doing something painful? Or something lovely that would tear the world between good and bad? It was a weird scenario, but I felt that he was going to make me have sex with Brolli. “How about we both give him pleasure? If he loves the both of us, I will agree to custody of Kakarrot for the baby. However, if he doesn't, you get him. How does that sound? If I get custody, that means that we both have him. Is that understood?” I wanted to make him shut his mouth, make him eat those words, or make him regret everything in the world.
 
I saw a small smirk on the brute's face, and his hand slipped lower, whispering, “he will be mine either way.” I can't believe my mate is about to give my virginity to this monster! Why is he allowing this monster to take me? “I accept. But you should say the rules better, Prince Vegeta. If we both pleasure him, and he likes the pleasure, then you get custody of him for the baby, but I get him too, right?” I looked at my prince to find him nodding his head with a small smirk in my direction. No. Please don't do this to me! You said you loved me! I felt tears in my eyes as I was ki cuffed to the mattress, and they stared at me with lustful eyes. “If we both pleasure him, and he doesn't like it, then I get custody of him, and only you get him for your baby for two hours a day, right?” Hesitantly, he nodded. He was giving me to this brute. I ain't a slut or whore that he could just give away. I ain't a prostitute! Those dark, mystic hands touched my body, slowly lowering down to my strong coded thighs. I always trained to make my body become the perfect lovable machine. I always wanted to make sure I was trained enough to handle any pain. But unlike women, there was no hymen to break inside of me. I had my virginity in my ass to worry about. Unless training nonstop would allow that to slowly extend. “I guess I'll be his first.”
 
I whimpered lowly, and I fought with the strong chains; I just wanted to get loose so that I could kill Brolli. I don't want to be with him. I love Vegeta! As soon as those strong hands wrapped around me, one on my dick, the other groping my ass, I was whimpering like a dog. I was afraid that he would take the only thing left precious to me. I have my virginity. Unlike Vegeta, I had never given it up - even against my will. He betrayed me! “I think Kakarrot wants it right this moment.” Brolli pulled me closer to him, as if ready to force himself in me. I felt his cock pressing against my virgin opening, and I felt that it was soon playing with my muscled hole. He was preparing my entrance for the penetration. I hate him. I will forever hate him!
 
I screamed loud. The pain coursed through me, all the way up my spine, and my back arched with pure pain. It wasn't a good experience. This hurt more than pain during a fight! Nothing felt so degrading or so disgusting. I see how Vegeta felt at the hands of Freeza. Tears sprung from my eyes, pooling out around my head, and I attempted to shift to make the pain fade away.
 
“Oh, ho;” I heard Brolli smirk, “he wants to start already.” Vegeta made no attempt to correct him. Pain shot through me over and over again until I felt him move. I nearly fell unconscious when he thrust into me. That odd place that usually made Vegeta scream with bliss (his prostate) was nowhere near where Brolli was striking. As I fell in and out of unconsciousness, Kakarrot tried to coax me to change with him, to switch, and that he would take all the pain, handing me the pleasure that would later come. No. This betrayal is for me. If Vegeta wanted it that way, he would've allowed me without the cuffs. It hurt worse with the cuffs on. They drained my ki and kept me there. I felt so weak and helpless. I was utterly beaten. This was his way to paying me back. “Just like you planned, Prince Vegeta… he is broken. At last, the mighty Kakarrotto is beaten.”
 
My eyes shot open as I heard this. He had wanted - this whole time - to beat me. That was all he wanted to do. He still wanted to show me who was stronger. He wanted to make me suffer. Brolli too. They wanted me to die. Neither loved me. No one loves me. Tears cascaded down my face, and I just lay there, limp and unmoving, signaling that I was dead. If they couldn't smell my life - beating - scent, they would leave me alone otherwise. “Goku, you are giving up?” Why should I stay alive? He wants me dead. He just said so. There is nothing left for me. My love was always a lie. I should have left with Uub when Vegeta came looking for me. I don't care if he claimed to love me, he doesn't really love me. He is letting this bastard fuck me senseless. Look at the blood pooling around me, flowing down my thighs, and look at how much damage Brolli is causing to my insides. It isn't love. It is hate. “Maybe so, but you can't just let him do this to you.” What should I do? “Kill him.”
 
As his words cascaded through me, I realized that he was right. If I wanted to live, I had to kill him and Brolli. I needed to escape before that. I fought with the ki cuffs, gaining the strength in me to fight against them. My feet came up and started to kick. Even with the pain in my ass, the shredded muscle burning, and the blood pooling out around me; I still wanted to live. I wanted to find that true love someday. Someone who would understand everything I am and love me without wanting to harm me. No one who found his sick, twisted pleasure in his mate being raped is a lover for me. “Let me go, Brolli! I swear, Vegeta, that if you don't let me go now, you will have no mate at all! I hate you! You backstabber!” My ki flared dangerously, the cuffs cracking under the pressure. “This low-level ki cuffs won't hold me for long, you conniving bastard!”
 
Vegeta started to race out of the room. Brolli did not follow suite, too lost in the pleasure cascading this his veins. As soon as I was about to gain release from the cuffs, I felt warm liquid enter me. I froze. He came. He shot his hot load in my ass. His seed was mixing in my womb, and I could suddenly feel a light heartbeat. No… no… no…!! I turned over, on my side, and I cried out loud. He pulled out of me, some of his hot semen dripping over my hole. The stinging and burning of the hot juice didn't hurt as much as my pride and innocence. A few moments ago, I was a virgin, in love with my prince, and I was happy. Now, here I was, betrayed by the very man I loved, lying on the mattress, pregnant, and I felt utterly disgusting. How could you, Vegeta? How could you!? I trusted you!
 
“Brolli!” Vegeta called to the man above me. He came rushing back into the room with Saiyan armor to put me in. “Quick, dress him in armor. My father is coming and will want to see him in perfect shape.” Listening to his prince, the brute did as commanded, not too unhappy about this. He placed a quick kiss to my forehead. Somehow, I was confused by this, but I saw a soft smile from him. He placed me on my feet, which dared to want to fall back down. I didn't stand very long before he was down the hall. I dressed myself, allowing the blood to flow out of my ass, along with the semen, only leaving residue that you couldn't see, nor pull out. I pulled the pants up.
 
After the armor was on, I exited the room. Even if I was pregnant with Brolli's child, I still had a score to settle with Vegeta. How are he? From the reaction I got earlier, I could tell that Brolli still held strong, if not loving, feelings for me. He was still somewhat in love with me. I could tell by his eyes that he wasn't lying when he kissed my forehead before. I stood before the King and bowed as he demanded it. “Kakarrot appearing before you, your majesty. You called me?” My eyes were emotionless and locked on the ground the entire time, not even daring to listen to his words.
 
“Kakarrot!” he called my attention finally. My dark, golden eyes looked up at him. No emotion showed there, not even one of understanding, only utter silence. I was broken down to the stems. I couldn't even think without remembering the first time I had sex in my life. Well, that way. I had been raped. I do not wish to let anyone know of this. “I see. So my son has done something horrible to you.” He grabbed my hand, making me follow him away from Vegeta, but once we were in the safety of the King's quarters, I began to worry. He sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him, muttering, “there is something important I must tell you about my son.”
 
I obeyed his demand and took a seat beside him. I did not dare look at him, but I kept my ears open for any significant keyword that I could possibly follow in the future. I really didn't want to talk about the very man I would be killing soon. That was my plan. To get my prince back, I would torture him until he begged me to kill him.
 
“He has always been the aggressive type. He never wanted to listen to me. He loved to bend the rules. He forever made packs with others, and he most frequently harmed others for his own sick, twisted pleasure. It was a disease we called “Pi Ya.” This disease allows the mind to create two versions of himself. Kind of like multiple personalities. All I know is that my son has two. No, actually about four. He has his normal, aggressive side; then he has the loving, fatherly side (which you have seen); and then there's the killer instinct (which you've also seen); and finally, there is the hateful, torturing side (which you must've just experienced.” The King took a long breath, having not stopped his rant for a few minutes. “His aggressive side is one I'm sure you are familiar with.” I nodded briefly. I am very much aware of his normal mood. “His loving, fatherly side; that is the one most common. His baby is the cause of this, as well as you. You were the one he loved most in the world. He will not let you go, no matter what his other personalities do to you. He will forever beg for forgiveness and allow you to harm him in order to regain that love and trust.” I nodded. He did this before. That time when I left and fucked with Uub, he came and begged me to take him back. “His killer instinct is virtually his need to kill. I'm sure you've seen his Oozaru form? That is where his killer instinct comes from.” I nodded once more. I have seen that too. Over the years, I think I grew to understand that about him. “Finally, you have the hateful, torturing side of him. This side is virtually a part he locks away. However, when it manages to get loose, he could possibly have you raped, or break you apart. Once he has you wrapped around his heart, his torturing side becomes apparent more often. Once you manage to hold his heart even after that, then you are meant to be with him. That part of him becomes like a shadow. But if I am correct, Brolli has made you pregnant, hasn't he? I smell his seed on you and in you. My son has laid his mark on you forever. Now you must chose if you will hate him or find a way through this.”
 
It gave me a lot to think about. I left, wondering what that disease was about. “Pi Ya,” he had said. I wonder if there is another term for it. If I can allow myself to continue loving my prince, then he will eventually turn back to normal? I wonder if that is okay to do. “I say we take this chance. If we can manage to change him back to normal, to have your loving, caring mate back, wouldn't you do anything for that?” Kakarrot is right. I would do anything to be loved by anyone again. I loved Vegeta, so I want him back. No one else would suffice, no matter how hard they tried. Not even my sons - who know so much about me and love me for who I am - could replace him. Only he could replace himself. I understand, Kakarrot. But how do we do it? “Just let me speak the entire time when you go to see him.” I agreed to this. If there was any chance I could fix our mating bond, I would. I still hold these strong feelings for him, even though he betrayed me so badly. “If that is your final answer, I must speak with him now.”
 
While I did want to speak with Vegeta, a part of me didn't. I didn't want to hear his excuses and his beg for mercy. He hated me enough before to have me raped like this. Even his father could tell that was what happened. The child living inside of me was slowly growing, just like with Vegeta. It was my choice to either keep the child or abort it. I couldn't kill an innocent life, even if it was created by the worse thing in the world. The pain in my ass stung with each slender, slight touch on the ground. I rounded the corner, but as soon as I did, I got a huge shock.
 
There was my ex-mate, screaming over and over again as Brolli's huge dick slammed into him. He was begging for more, meanwhile clawing at the wall. Both of them were standing up, which I find is much better, for the need to balance makes the feeling better. However, I suddenly never wanted to do it in that position ever again. I could see white liquid pouring down my mate's thighs, and his dark, begging eyes battled with lust and desire. However, as soon as he gazed in my direction, he froze. Brolli did too, for the prince had tensed inside as well; and both looked at me, shocked.
 
“Kakarrotto?” Brolli started first, rather shocked I was standing there. I took a step back, opening my mouth to say something. I was about to joke about this. “How long have you been there?” he asked me another question, raising an eyebrow. Why don't you two just continue? Don't care about the man you raped and betrayed.
 
“Kakarrot?” Vegeta called to me, curious. He wondered if I had just walked in or been there since the beginning. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he had no regret for what he and Brolli were doing. “It is… You have to trust me.”
 
I shook my head, taking a final step back, and then I took Kakarrot's advice. I bolted. Guards attempted to avoid me as best as they could as I jolted down the halls of the castle. A part of me was disappearing. The human in me was slowly fading into the dark corners of my heart. I should have never come to Planet Vegeta.
 
Raditz attempted to hold out an arm to stop me, but failed. Only Bardock managed to catch me as I started to fall, exhausted from the day's events. He slowly kneeled down, allowing me to lay in his lap, my head aching, and I felt the pain disappearing from my ass. I looked up a moment later to find myself in a hut. It was shaggy, almost like Chi-Chi's wedding hut in the mountains that one year we decided to abandon Gohan with Bulma for the evening. It wasn't one that someone would live in. “I see that you are feeling better, brother,” Raditz spoke, attracting my attention. He was sitting next to me, a small scowl on his face. “You have changed since those twenty years ago that I attempted to kill you. You have become more like a Saiyan since then. Even got your tail back.”
 
I lay on my back, a futon supporting me, but another thing became apparent, I wasn't in the castle grounds anymore. I wasn't anywhere near them. I could sense Brolli and Vegeta's ki was looking for mine, but I hid mine. I don't want to be found. Especially not by them. “Son,” I heard a familiar voice. I had heard this one when I was too young to even attempt to remember, but I recognized it now. “I am Bardock.” A man with a scar on his right cheek was sitting at the other side of the room, staring at me with concern. Bardock? I remember telling that name to the King, accusing him of having a sexual relationship with… Bardock is my father! I completely forgot about that. I had mentioned it to the King, but then again, I was mad. Kakarrot was talking. “I am sure you recognize me, for I look just like you. That's because I'm your—“
 
“He knows, father,” Raditz pouted, feeling left out, for his questions were not answered. His one, strong hand wrapped around my tail, rubbing it lightly, amazed at the red color. I felt heat pulsate through my body, having never been touched so lightly before, especially not there. It was a light, feather touch, but it made me squirm. “Oh…” he let go of the tail, sitting back, “…so you have gotten in touch with your inner Saiyan.” I nodded briefly. Why all the questions?
 
My father dismissed Raditz with a mere look. It was almost the same look I used on Freeza, the same, hateful, disgusting look that made him tremble with fear. I could see the resemblance between us. I could tell that this talk would be about something more than babies and mates. It would do with the whole route together. My father wanted me to do something for him, why else would he call for me? As my brother scrambled out of the room, he apologized for the comments, and he was out of the building, bounding towards the castle at top speed. I turned to my father, looking as though I were about to cry. “He raped you.” I let the tears fall, closing my eyes to the pain, and I shifted a little. I felt a little sore from the earlier activities. “That weird ki that I felt in the building with you and the Prince was that Brolli kid, wasn't it? You two were born on the same day.” I was a little surprised to find out he knew. Before I could even ask, his arms were around my neck, holding me close to him, and I felt salt soak through the gown they had wrapped me in. “I never held you before I died. Now I want to make up for that.” He pulled away, whispering, “for I knew that you would save us and avenge us. You were the Super Saiyan. I knew before anyone else.”
 
My mouth fell open at the words, and I attempted to come up with some form of answer to his comment. He had known since before I even landed on Earth! That was shocking. “How did you know?” His face was a gentle smile as he placed a hand on my cheek. I remember what Vegeta said about incest being common between Saiyans, that was the reason there were so many third-class Saiyans that looked the same, but I never knew my father loved me that much. He kissed me softly. However, unlike with my sons, I felt a deep connection to this man. Perhaps it was the fact I was born from the King's womb, but I was part of him, part of his seed. He had never been there for me, but I saw through his eyes as he took on Freeza. He failed. Instead of selling me over, he believed that he wasn't truly seeing the past. He had put me aside in his arrogance and got his ass kicked by Dodoria, which awakened the realization in his mind; telling him that it was the future he was able to see. After that, he faced Freeza head-on, nothing holding him back. I watched as it ended with him being blown into the planet, and I watched as the planet started to case with lava. No… I don't want to see this. My people! I jerked my head away, biting his tongue as well. He stammered for a few moments, shocked I acted so violently. “Don't show me anymore. I understand.” I placed my hands on my eyes, shielding myself from the world.
 
His movements were quick as he quickly pulled my hands away, revealing my teary face, and the next thing I knew, I was on my back, his eyes staring down at me with a sort of lustful expression. I know that father won't hurt me, even if he raped me. He loves me. At least he does. I know that for a fact. If he harmed me, he would hate himself. He already hates the fact he never held me when I was a baby. One hand wrapped around my limp member, and it started to move. I felt two fingers pinch at my head, slimming sometimes, and dragged his fingernails up to make me shiver. I laid back with a small whimper. “Son, I will take away the pain. If you let me, I will show you the pleasure. You can trust me, can't you?”
 
“Yes,” I responded lowly, “you are my father.” His hand gripped my erection. I can't believe that I have one. I'm so turned on. He is my father. He won't harm me. Not like Brolli and Vegeta had. I arched my back as lips descended around my erection, a hot, wet heat surrounded my hard flesh, and a scream of pure bliss tore through my throat. Everything coursed through me. The pain.
 
My love.
My desire.
My hate.
My anger.
My utter want.
My lust for love…
It all disappeared.
 
Nothing was left but my unconscious form as it fell to the ground, having got up in a long scream of anguish. I slightly felt Vegeta coming towards me as he was worried about me. His ki was telling me he was sorry for me, that he was ready to apologize, and I wanted to blast him out of the sky. I don't want him to come near me. If he does, I'll kill him.
 
“Kakarrotto?” another voice came through the darkness in my mind. My eyes opened, realizing I was still alive and well. My ass still burned with pain, but otherwise, I was okay. I gazed upon the worried face of my family. Or so I considered them. Brolli, Vegeta, Gohan, Goten, Piccolo, and Trunks were staring down at me. They looked happy to see I was awake. I shot up, realizing that Raditz and my father were mere inches from the bed as well. I'm alive. “I see that you are feeling better. Must be the pregnancy that is making you weak.”
 
Vegeta gulped, whispering to Brolli, “shut it, this is his family.” I did not respond. All I did was stare in utter shock, but I was violated that someone would dare to save me. I wanted to die. If it came so low as to my father was pleasing me, I must be a bitch. That hot, slick mouth that had been around me was on the other side of the room, staring at me. “Kakarrot, you have to tell us… are you okay?” I still continued to ignore him, as if he was saying nothing. It was merely a blur to me. I didn't want to speak to him. He waved a hand in front of my face. “Kakarrot?” he called again.
 
I did not dare to answer him. “Father?” one of my boys called to me. I woke up from the daydream and looked over at him. His face was concerned and loyal, unlike how it had been before. I found that this was Gohan's voice. It had been so long since I had heard the real Gohan speak. I guess my wish was granted there. “Are you okay?” I nodded lightly, smiling softly, but Vegeta realized - as I looked out the corner of my eye - that my prince knew I wouldn't pay attention to him. His eyes were shock and dazed, as though he were afraid he had screwed everything up. “I'm sorry for before, father. I didn't mean to—“
 
“Gohan, it's okay.” I nodded in Bardock's direction. “This is my two sons; Gohan and Goten. Gohan met Raditz before. But Goten is only sixteen-years-old. He's in love with… Never mind.” I scowled in hate. I didn't want to utter that disgusting name. I saw that Brolli made a notion in Vegeta's direction, which he ignored. I turned to Brolli with a half-smile, half-scowl. “I have to say, Brolli, thank you for caring. I know that you are the one who carried me back here.”
 
He smiled. “Kakarrot?” my prince dared to start again. I turned away, completely ignoring his words. I didn't want to hear from him. Not again. I won't fall again. I love my sons and my father. I guess I can accept Brolli. “Please…” Vegeta almost sounded desperate. If I just glare at him, perhaps he'll get the message. I turned sharply, giving him a cold, deathly stare. His expression went from worried and afraid to shocked and frightened. He understood how much I truly hated him. His eyes shut, and I saw utter acceptance come across his face. “Will you at least allow me to speak with you for just one more time?”
 
“This is the moment that we can speak,” Kakarrot spoke in my mind. “And if he accepts to the terms, we can take him back. We can talk this through, Goku!” No need, Kakarrot. There is nothing left of the wonderful world I used to have. It is time we both left that behind. We allowed him to lure us back in when we should have really chosen Uub. No matter what, we would have wished the planet back so we could have our people out there. Someone would come along one day, and we would find our real mate. Can't you see? Vegeta's not my mate! “If he wasn't your mate, you wouldn't have been able to connect fully with him. You wouldn't have been able to see his mind, his past was completely open to only you.” That may be true. I don't know. You decided, Kakarrot. “Fine.”
 
Both of us exited the group, heading out of the dark hut we had been in. Traveling through the many trees in the woods outside, we twisted and turned until we thought we were lost, but maybe it was just me. Vegeta had lived here before, so he knew his way around the planet. We stopped before a dark part of the woods, and I realized that a swamp was beyond this point. Bubbles blew as time started to pass as we stared down at the hot water. I couldn't help but feel that something was really wrong. “I've lost you, haven't I?” I didn't bother to respond. I hate you. I still hate you so damn much. As soon as I wanted to state this, I saw the trembling fists, the shaking form, and I heard the sudden sobs. He turned to me swiftly, and I saw the teary orbs. He was speaking the truth! He felt like he had lost everything! “I've lost you! You don't love me anymore! I can tell because of the way you are treating me! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that!” He wiped his eyes and sobbed harshly, snob running into his mouth. He didn't actually care about his appearance before me right this moment. Usually, Vegeta never wanted anyone to see him so weak and vulnerable. “I don't know what came over me! I knew that if I lost you… I would lose everything. But yet, part of me said that you could read my emotions. I thought you could. I wanted you to trust my decision. I thought that you would lay there until you felt you could take Brolli's dick.”
 
I scowled, growling low in my throat. “That was your excuse? Are you completely insane!?” I dragged out a long, never-ending growl, making him jump with shock. “I once told you that harming innocents would not make me accept you like a stupid, little whore, but I've changed my mind. Maybe that is what you are. You allowed Brolli to take the virginity I restored—“
 
“I let him do it because I wanted him to do the same to me as he had done to you!” My eyes were wide in shock, as his interrupted sentence seemed to make me realize how much that I meant to him. He had done that because he wanted to experience the same pain I had gone through. He loved me so much… I dropped to my knees and fisted my hands with a frown, tears forming behind my eyelids. I had never realized how much pain I caused him and everyone else. Gohan had always resented me, and Goten just didn't know me at all, assuming his father had run off with another bitch at the time. Trunks saw me as his Uncle, but he didn't not like me, nor had he seen me at the time. Leaving everyone behind did not help people accept me anymore than they had already. “Kakarrot, I still love you. No matter what, I still love you.” His arms rung around my waist, but I made no attempt to hold him back as he embraced me, as if I was the only one important to him. His son and life didn't matter to him anymore, just as long as I understood how he felt. “Don't leave me. Don't be mad at me. I swear, I'll take any punishment.”
 
I swallowed, my mind reckless with words to say, a punishment to come up with, and before I could stop myself, I felt darkness shroud into every part of my mind. “Fine.” I pulled him close. I held him in my arms, my dark, onyx eyes glared at him harshly. “If you want to take any punishment… then you will do a good job at what I ask you to do.” He would pay. I would make sure that he paid in full for his crimes. All of them. Not just what he did at the Budoukai, but the other times he backstabbed me, including when he took off, leaving me to Captain Ginyu. It would all add up. He nodded in agreement. Good. The settlement was fine. “You will become my slave. Not just my normal “clean the house / do chores” kind of slave; you will sexual pleasure me. You made Brolli fuck me until I was nearly unconscious, so you will find yourself in the same situation. And if I find you enjoying any moment of it, I will have you whipped! I don't care if Freeza did it to you; you told me that you loved me, then you went and did it! That is not how you express love!”
 
“Well, I just…” he was at a loss for words. He placed a hand on my chest, racing it down to grab my burning erection, which yearned for touch. Ever since my father had started to massage it, it has wanted more attention from another touch. “What if I gave you the full package? We never… made love with a full frontal foreplay; so, what if I did it? What if I suck you off and whatnot, and made you happy? Would you excuse my wrongs then?”
 
I placed a hand on his shoulder, reassuring him that I was just kidding. As much as I wanted to make him do, make him fuck me blind, and show me that he still loved me dearly; I wanted him to understand how severe his harm was. Down to the core, that's how far it went. “Vegeta, if you continue to do this, I might have to let you go for my own welfare. Forget the baby. I love you… but I can't stand a lover who wants to harm me for his own pleasure.” I let go of him, dismissing all thoughts of us from my mind. It was a fading emotion that would soon be replaced by regret in the morning. “That's why… I need to say it. For my own good, and yours. For the sake of our child.” He stared at me, wondering slightly if I would take him back. I turned away, the love I had for him starting to fade away already.
 
Disappear.
Run away.
Forever fade.
Into the darkness.
Never to return.
Just like before…
Say goodbye to the ones I love…
And vanish…
Like nothing happened…
That's how I want it…
That's how it has to be!
 
I swallowed thickly, but my body was already starting to back up, readying the run in my system, and I spoke the last few words to him that he would ever hear from me again, “goodbye, Vegeta.” I darted away, not wanting to see his tears. If I saw his weak, vulnerable form now, I might crumble. I might beg him to stop crying. I might do something stupid. This is for the best, Vegeta. For the sake of our baby, I must leave you. For the sake of the child in me, I must move on. I raced back to the hut, slamming the door open, and all eyes darted in my direction. One pair, I gazed at him, and we locked eyes, and I smiled, finally answering his question, “Brolli?” He picked himself up off the floor, staring still, but his jaw was agape in stunned silence. He knew what had transpired, and he felt sorry, but he also felt hopeful I came for the very reason he prayed for. “Do you really mean it?”
 
All eyes darted to him, who was startled by the question. I suddenly realized that he had been hoping I would take Vegeta back, but ignored it. I would not. I could not deal with a mate who didn't know what he wanted. “Yes,” he shakily answered. “Why?”
 
I smiled softly, placing a small, weak hand on my stomach. “I wish to stay with you. I will learn to love you too, Brolli.” His eyes cracked open wide, and I saw my father drop his jaw in utter shock. I was violating everything. The King would hate me, but I wanted to stay with the one who had not wished to harm me, but was forced to. He held feelings for me, so I had only one choice about it. “I will be your mate, Brolli.”
 
I could only watch as the door to the hut burst down, and those words were uttered, right in front of my ex-mate. Yet, I made no movement to signify that I cared. We were over. It didn't matter to me what I said in front of him. He violated my love for him.
 
No one said a word. Afraid that if they did, Vegeta would burst into flames at Brolli. He had hidden power that might serve as a basic attack against the brute, but a futile one at that. But the prince kept his ground.
 
Fists tremble…
I see you growl…
I see your angered face…
You hate me…
Yet you know not of true hatred…
Of disgrace and humiliation…
No, not yet…
But I can show you…
“Teach you a better taste, as you have taught me,” you say…
But you are just like me…
You wish not to lose…
You hold everything dear to you behind closed walls…
That's why…
You fail…
And I hate you…
…because I love you.
That's why…
I say goodbye…
For the sake of our love…
For the sake of our families…
 
 
 
 
TBC…
 
 
 
 
Author's Note: I know that this is dark, but if you remember the first version, Goku and Vegeta fight constantly. Not only that, but there was attempted rape. The second one had a lemon between Brolli and Goku that wasn't quite what I had hoped, so I had to do something to tweak that in this one. If you remember, near the end of their stay on Planet Vegeta, King Vegeta wanted his son raped to remove the child from his womb. In the second one, he had the child, and was unharmed. So, I said, “let's keep the child, make Brolli take orders from Vegeta and make him rape Goku, all the while, Goku is oblivious to Vegeta's true feelings. In the end, let's have Goku break it off with Vegeta and chose Brolli.” So we did this. And it looks like we just made everyone cry.
 
I'm so sorry that you hate me now, but “Planet Vegeta” was originally a hit because it was utter horror. It was in the horror section. Not to mention it was romance. Not many people out there are Brolli and Goku fans. No fanfics on FF.Net are Goku and Brolli fics. No one can imagine how they could love each other.
 
Let me explain for Goku and Brolli: (Clears throat) Okay, Brolli and Goku were born on the same day, right? Well, Goku's voice awakens poor Brolli, and he starts crying. He thinks that Goku is strong, considering his lungs last so~o long! So, he escapes without a scratch and travels through the vast galaxies looking for Goku, occasionally falling in love with him. Once he finds him, he is upset that Goku doesn't feel the same connection, and that the man has found his mate in Vegeta. He is angry, and therefore, attacks poor Goku without rest. Goku is forced to take drastic measures and hang on for dear life. Later, you find out that Veggie loved Goku, right? Well, hate is as powerful as love, and that can be confused very often.
 
Remember when Bulma said she hated Yamcha? She still loved him in a friendly way. Vegeta's hate was stronger than that, or so Goku thought, but the man was secretly in love with him. So what if Brolli hates Goku's voice (speaking to Julesie), just put a gag on him (starting to joke around now) and fuck him till he's blind! That would work, huh?
 
Thank you for listening, and if you guys have any questions, let me know.
 
Love,
LoveMeKags and Co. Productions