Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Repentance ❯ Acknowlegdement of sins ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well here we go again another fic that I'll write seldom and update less.

The general idea has(i think ) been done before but not to the extent i intend to develop it(however if someones idea similar to this lurks in the bowels of ff.net i will pay homage to it and humbly ask their forgiveness)

Disclaimer : I do not own drangonballz Because our gliding monkeys cannot find one ! (or at least live long enough to tell me and lynx about it)

Repentance : Acknowledgement of Sins

The last female of a dying race, her sole purpose to mate with her kind so as to preserve their heritage.

And what had she done. Betrayed them. Betrayed them as far as the depths of hell by preserving offspring with a weakling, an overload buffoon. At least she hadn't bonded with the fool, she could never have forgiven herself for that and as for the offspring that her one night stand, supposed to be a one night stand Vanessa told herself she had no choice but to stay with that fool to at least give her daughter some upbringing of the sort she deserved. Still she doubted whether her race would ever accept her daughter as part of it and give her the respect that came from her birthright even though they despised all who not of their race. Power though that was one thing they did respect perhaps if her daughter became a great warrior after the manner of her uncle with his power and pride they might respect her.

But Vanessa knew she had no chance to bring her daughter up this way. She had left her with her father when she was only 3 she couldn't stand that fool's blabbering any more nor could she bring her daughter up alone so she was forced to leave her with him and could but hope that her daughter grew up like her with some pride and the moronic idiot that was her father.

What to do now Vanessa wondered she had betrayed her race, her parents, her brother, herself and even her daughter how could she regain the honour that she had lost. She thought back what was her purpose on her home planet, what role would have she had been her race and planet not extinct. She knew it would have been to bring forth children and preserve the heritage that was theirs. But how could she do that? Her race was extinct as was her planet. Then she remembered the legend of the dragon what would her race think of her then the one who had brought them back from the hell to which they had been sent.

Would they accept that as payment of her sins and fulfillment of her role in their society well at least she

Could say then that she had preserved her race's heritage what better way was there then to bring it back from the dead. But to that first she had to find those damn dragonballs. 15 years later finally sighed Vanessa who would have thought they would have been that hard to get all seven you no sooner get one then some bastard runs off with it and with all the commotion last year I had no chance to get even one

Bloody Buu Well he is dead and now it is the time for my race too live again.

ALMIGHTY DRAGON SHENLONG I SUMMON YOU

YOU WHO HAVE SUMMONED ME YOU HAVE TWO WISHES NAME THEM

I wish for my home planet to be restored

YOUR WISH IS GRANTED WHAT IS YOUR SECOND WISH

I wish that all of my race who are dead be resurrected there

MY POWER IS FINITE I CAN ONLY GO BACK 50 YEARS IS THIS ACCEPTABLE

Yes

THEN YOUR WISH IS GRANTED FAREWELL

Yes I did it I did it my race lives again

It will be good to see my own kind again after so many years

Now I just have to prepare for there arrival they are sure to spot earth soon it is the only planet with any power to speak off in this area of space. Still after just getting out of hell it might take them a while to figure out what is happening first. Laughing Vanessa continued her preparations for her races arrival to earth.

So is it any good review and tell me

Chapter2 wonderment I will try to do by the end of the week that all I can promise