Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Saiyan Sampler ❯ First Taste ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Pairing: Goku/Goten

Warning: Incest, lemon

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters and I am making no money.

Please enjoy.

First Taste

"…Forty-nine, fifty!" Goku yelled, opening his eyes. He was spending the day with his son, Goten, who was currently hiding somewhere. It was Goku's job to find him. It took him all of twenty minutes.

Goten hadn't thought it would take his dad this long to find him. He was ecstatic that his father was playing with him. At sixteen he still wasn't too old for this attention, and he loved it. It surprised them both when Goten wrapped his arms around his father and pecked him on the cheek. Goten recovered first. He couldn't believe he had just done that, but he was too happy just now to worry about what his father thought of the action. Goten laughed at the look on his father's face, and that seemed to break Goku's stillness. Goku tickled his son then, loving the sound of Goten's laughter. Finally Goten pushed his father away.

"It's your turn to hide, dad," Goten said. "Remember the boundaries," he reminded his father, "and you can't change your hiding place once I'm done counting." Goten then began the slow count to fifty.

When he finished he immediately flew off to the lake, thinking his father would probably hide somewhere with a food source. However, Goku wasn't there. He tried several more places before flying to the small cave he had found with Gohan when he was little. Sure enough, his father was there. However, over half of the food that was supposed to be stashed there wasn't.

Goku spotted him only seconds after he arrived. When Goten landed beside his father he received a kiss to the cheek. This time he was the only surprised one. He didn't have time to think about it though because Goku started tickling him again, pinning him to the ground.

His son was wriggling happily beneath him, and laughter was ringing in his ears. Goku was having a great day. When he ceased the playful tormenting of his son, Goten lay there, panting and smiling. Goku couldn't resist. He leaned down and kissed the soft, curved lips of his youngest son. After a moment he broke the contact, smiling down at his son once more. Goten felt good, really good, against his lips. Goku wondered what his son tasted like and moved to capture the lips once more. He met no resistance and soon discovered that Goten tasted sweet and warm, a wonderful combination.

When Goku had memorized the flavor of his son's mouth, he moved to Goten's neck. He could taste the sweat that had dried there, and inhaled the intoxicating flavor of his son's hair. At first Goten had tensed at the move, but now he was once more relaxed as his father nuzzled him. It tickled, but it was a different type of tickle. Goten tried to analyze the difference, but he was forced to give up when his father removed his shirt and started licking his chest.

Goku loved the taste of his son, tongue darting across perfect skin as he nibbled. He focused on a nipple for a while, the different texture there stimulating his senses further. As he continued moving lower it was natural to untie the sash and push Goten's pants down. Goten was silently encouraging, his fingers moving insistently in his father's hair.

Goku licked his son's lightly furred sac, causing Goten to squirm. Pressing a thumb to the skin behind the sac and sucking lightly produced more writhing. As his tongue slid up the hardened member, Goten arched into him. Goku cupped a rounded cheek in his palm as he let his teeth lightly graze the shaft. Once Goten's hips sank to the ground, pinning Goku's hand, Goku used the other hand to pin his son to the ground. He then pressed his lips to the opening, making them sticky with precum. Lifting his head slightly, Goku licked his lips, enjoying the new flavor. Eager for more, Goku took the head into his mouth, tongue repeatedly moving across the opening.

Goten whimpered at the pleasure flooding his senses. Fingers tangling in his father's hair, he gently applied pressure, urging Goku to move downward. It only took a moment before his father complied, engulfing his sex completely within moist heat. Goten closed his eyes and moaned, head thrown back and fingers clenching tightly around the silken ebony strands in his grasp.

Goku worked his son's sex with his mouth, while his free hand moved over his own member. He could feel the tightening that preceded his completion. Sucking harder as his orgasm shuddered through his body, he could hear Goten's breathing increase. It was now coming in short pants with a desperate-sounding moan emitted every few breaths. As Goku's hand slowed on his own member, Goten cried out as he came in his father's mouth.

Goku delighted in the new flavor that spurted across his tongue. He sucked greedily, throat working to swallow it all. When he had consumed all of it, he gave the now flaccid member a few last licks. He gently pulled his hand from beneath his son, the other hand still wrapped around his own sex. Settling onto his knees he looked at his son once more. The boy focused sleepy eyes on him and gave him a content smile. When he smiled in return, Goten closed his eyes and sighed softly.

Goku watched as his son's breathing evened out, chest rising and falling more slowly. Once he saw Goten was asleep he glanced down at his sex, still held within his hand. He noticed that most of his cum had ended up in the grass, but some of it clung to his fingers. Curious, he lifted his hand to his mouth and tentatively touched his tongue to the milky fluid. When it wasn't unpleasant he slid the tip of his finger into his mouth, tongue swirling around the digit as he sucked. It tasted a little different from his son's. Goku decided it wasn't bad, but he liked the way Goten tasted better. Curiosity indulged, he cleaned his hand in the grass and fixed his clothing before also fixing his son's.

When he finished, Goku watched his sleeping son and decided that if Goten didn't object the first taste definitely wouldn't be the last. Smiling tenderly, he picked his son up and cradled him to his chest. Unable to resist he pressed a soft kiss to the slightly parted lips, wanting one last taste before he flew them home.