Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Secret Spot ❯ moving on... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: not mine 'nuff said

Summary: the whole GANG goes to vacation, romance blooms and relationships start! Ok done

Chapter 4
The last few days have been terrible first day it was okay, next Marron finds out that Trunks loves Pan and Pan loves Trunks, Bra and Goten said their loves to each other and is having the time of their lives. And now Marron is trying to forget about Trunks. she is standing with her mother, her tears long time dried and her face was only neutral much like Juuhachigou (18). Now she was with the other girls trying to forget about Trunks so far it was working. Her mother, Chi Chi, Videl, Bulma, Pan, Bra And herself had a blast!. They first did breakfast, then they went swimming, sun bathed and talk about gossip. She never thought that being with her family and friends could be so much fun. When they boys arrived they were all wrench in sweat and dirt and several burns and scratches were everywhere. The girls looked over to their husband/boyfriend and all sighed. "really Vegeta did you have to go and try kill each other?" the other wives/girlfriends soon joined in, while they were arguing Marron smiled sadly, how come she couldn't get some one like them, someone that will love her even if they argue all the time or is always missing (sounds familiar) at least they know they loved each other no matter what. Then something caught her eye, Uubu! He was smiling cheerfully at the couples but his eyes said otherwise, they craved for love themselves. She then realized that not only her had been suffering, Paris and Uubu have been suffering too. And she was worried that she was the only one not being loved, she felt sorry for herself she never even thought about the rest, just herself and Trunks, how selfish of herself. She sighed and made a promise to herself, she was going to have fun no matter what!. She smiled and went up to Uubu. "hey Uubu!" Uubu looked at Marron and blushed a bit. "hey" he answered "come one they might want some privacy" she stated when she saw Trunks and Pan starting to make up. He followed. She went outside followed by Uubu. They sat around just watching as the sun started to set. She looked at it and sighed she has always loved sunsets, except she wasn't with her prince charming, she was with his best male friend. Still she enjoyed herself watching the sunset quietly with Uubu. She sighed and smiled, She stood up and held a hand to Uubu, he delightfully took it and stood up. He started to dust himself up. They went inside were they found that dinner was almost served they smiled when Chi Chi started to put the plates in the table, Marron went and help her and Uubu went and talk to Gotens and Goku. When it was all done they sat opposite from each other never even said a thing unless spoken with. When dinner was finish they cleared the table. Chi Chi announced that the next day they were going to have a pick nick. Everyone seemed thrill (except for Vegeta and Marron). They went to bed and waited for the next day.
The next day!…
Everyone was getting ready, sun screen, blankets, food, etc. the house was getting dumped, the place was covered with different stuff everywhere. The only seemly calm person (s) was Vegeta and Uubu. Vegeta careless and Uubu decided to do his stuff early than later. He had his stuff on a backpack and it seemed very empty (maybe he used some capsule), But still had stuff in it. He stood by the door smiling slightly at the little debut, it amused him greatly how they were jumping up and down, just to find something. He shook his head and sighed he went outside. He stood there inhaling the morning air. Then he took off, he decided that they weren't going to be ready for about a 1 hour or more. He flew around the private island trying to find a nice place to go and have the pick nick. He found a great place. The place had a private little lake it was small but you could still swim around it. There were palm trees that covered the place so if you could fly you couldn't see it and it will take some time to just spot it. if you couldn't fly still pretty hard to find the place too. It was perfect secret spot just to be alone. He decided to go and investigate some more, he really like the place and if he shared with someone else it had to be someone that would keep a secret (not Goku of course.) He sighed and went to look for another place. He found a nice spot were there were shadow by palm trees and it was a nice spot to see the waves crash to a cliff, the place seemed very private and it was near the beach, a perfect romantic set up. He went back and as if on cue they were ready to go. He told them about the nice place he found around the cliff so they took of the people that couldn't fly or didn't want to went in a helicopter. Uubu told everyone where the cliff was located. Uubu went with the others guiding them in the air helicopter . When they arrived they were more than delighted the place was perfect!. They set up the place, once that was done all of the couples started to couple up and do their stuff. Uubu didn't want to be a burden so he was about to take flight when he decided that he was going to the secret place that he found. But he was stopped when Marron grabbed his arm he looked at her and she explained to him that she wasn't feeling very comfortable being around Trunks and Pan. He smiled down to her and took her in his arm and started to fly to the secret spot. He told her about it, he knew that she wouldn't tell and felt very relieve that he wasn't going to be alone anymore and on top of that he had the girl of his dream in his arms all to himself. When they arrived Marron gasped the place was beautiful. The was a small lake big enough for about ten people to enter. The place was covered very well so you could have a private time in here, there was a little spot almost made for tanning, 'the place was no is perfect' she thought and she smiled a real one at last someone was sharing something with her and well it was beautiful of course she wouldn't tell it's too good to give away _that_ easily. She started to take her cloth off until she was on her bathing suit. She turned around just in time to see Uubu staring at her. She cleared her throat and he snapped off his daydream, he blushed furiously and looked down. "the place is beautiful Uubu, all we need is some chairs and the place would be perfect for tanning in the nude!" Marron said and saw how Uubu's face turned as red as a ripe tomato. She giggled "anyways did you happen to bring some chairs?" she asked "yes" he said and gave her the capsule she threw it to the ground and the chair appeared she moved it to the perfect place and started to sit on it applying sunscreen on herself when she was done she closed her eyes and started to relax. Uubu sighed why did she make him suffer so much?, he then grinned, he got a bottle of water and emptied it on Marron's head. She shot up Quickly and started sputtering. Uubu on the other hand was laughing his butt of. Marron was so angry she then grabbed Uubu and threw him inside of the little lake. He came out gasping for air. He grinned at her and started to splash her around she did the same. Finally Uubu won and they started to dry themselves up. They noticed the day was almost over, and started to gathered their stuff. They flew to were the other people were and when they landed they notice that everything was clean and ready to go, the z fighters were just enjoying themselves with each other. So they started to sit around, until ChiChi started to tell everyone that the day is over they all got up regretfully and started to take off.

A/n: well thanks for the people that reviewed and read this *sniffs* I appreciate it!