Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Secret Spot ❯ chapter 2 except that the last chaper was 1! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing ok? NOTHING!!!!!!! I wish I own DBZ and I'll make it so much better than………err yeah right! Done ranting on to the story!

Chapter 3
Next day…
Marron woke up her head hurt like hell and didn't feel like doing anything she was just plain depressed. She tried to remember what happened last day and remembered that from everyone in the whole z gang only Uubu came and comforted her not even her best friends Pan and Bra, "they must have been having a good time to remember me anyways" she said to herself and felt hot tears trying to escape her eyes but blinked them back she was not going to cry for Trunks not now not ever.

At breakfast…
Everyone notice the mood was really gloomy and non of the kids seemed their usual selves especially Marron and Uubu they seemed to have something in their minds because they barely touch their food. After breakfast they decided to take the afternoon off and make it a girls/boys afternoon.
The boys went sparring nothing new, that's what's in their minds anyways
The girls stayed and decided to do some `girl stuff'. "so what happened these last few days" asked Chi Chi while she was applying some avocado mascara on Bulma. The little girls hesitated at first but then they started to fill their moms on what had happened the last few days, they were in shock and Marron burst out crying. 18 went and comforted his daughter everyone knew Marron and Trunks were dating but broke up lately and now she is crying for a guy that's already truthfully taken from her she did the only thing possible she was going to move on

A/n: ok so how you like? I'll try to update as much as I can as long as you review! ^^ sorry again if it was so short!