Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Secret Spot ❯ chapter 2? (need help coming up with chapter titles!) ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
Next morning… The place was for some reason really cheerful but gloomy after last night "hey where did that Paris girl go to?" Goku asked all of the next gen. they Looked at each other rather nervously "well she had some unpleasant feeling being around the island so she went back home" Bra said she wasn't really lying "oh" said Goku no one mentioned her anymore well no one really liked her anyways except for Goten.
Out in the porch were Bra, Pan, and Marron sunbathing in the sun while they were chatting about yesterdays events " oh my god Pan I owe you big tine for that dare other wise who knows what Goten might have been doing with that slut" said Bra through close eyes she was wearing another bikini except this one was polka dotted and was yellow and white and once again left little for the imagination, Pan was wearing a bikini just like Bra but was In the color of red, while Marron was wearing a baby pink bikini with no straps, "you're welcome" Pan said giggling "but I owe you big time Bra you were the one to tell trunks who the girls of his dreams was!" they started giggling again but then remembered that Marron had been dating trunks and still wasn't over him. Well at least she was sleeping they thought while they let out a sigh in relief.
Trunks and Goten were talking about how they liked Pan and Bra and stuff Uubu wasn't really listening he knew Marron too well and knew that even though she tried to appear like it, she wasn't happy her eyes didn't have the little glint she used to have, so he made his mind he was going to go talk to her maybe cheer her up.

Later that afternoon…
Uubu gathered all the courage that he had and knocked on Marron's door. There was a pause and Marron's voice could be herd " who is it?" she asked " it's me Uubu" he responded and gasped he was surprised to see Marron this way, she looked awful her hair was a mess and her eyes were full of tears and her eyes were all puffy red, obviously from crying so much she flung her arms around Uubu's neck and started to cry again on his rock hard chest. Uubu did the only thing he could think of, he hug her and whispered soothing words to her until soon she cried herself to sleep, and Uubu putted her on bed and went out of her room smiling a bit to himself.