Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Long Vacation (Series) ❯ It's Vacation Time ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The LongVacation

By Rebs

Disclaimer: Don't own it. Never have never will… making no money, have no money.

A/N: This is my first DBZ fanfic and I plan on it having many parts. Please understand you will be left in the dark for this section, but around chapter 2 or 3, you will understand everything you might not now. Please review this for me (but don't flame. This is a really great idea that I have been working on and I want you all to help me, not tell me how bad it is.) I'll try my best to get the parts out as fast as I can. Took 2 days to write these first two chapters. This is a Goten, Bra, Trunks, and Pan fic. If you don't like that… read a different fic. It will be an adventure for a bit, but romance may develop later.

Rated PG for some mild swearing.

:thoughts: "quotes"

Now on with the story:

Prologue

It's Vacation Time

Trunks could not take it anymore. He just got out of a meeting (one that managed to run over and right through lunch) and he was expected to be in another meeting in just ten minutes. "Kuso!" Grumbled the lavender headed president of Capsule Cooperation. :I need a vacation: His thoughts were interrupted by the loud growling of his stomach. :And lunch: "Screw it! I've gotta get away from here for a while."

With that he locked the door to his office, pulled a duffel bag out from under his desk and changed into some loose fitting pants and a tee shirt. He walked to his office window and began to levitate out. : Oh wait!:

Trunks walked back to his desk, opened a drawer and removed paper, a pen and an envelope. He wrote a quick note, stuffed it in the envelope, sealed it, addressed it to Bulma Briefs and sat it on his desk. He then called his secretary and told her that something important came up and that he needed her to reschedule his meeting with the lab techs for Monday morning.

:Mom is gonna kill me:

He then opened a secret drawer and removed a small box. He opened the box, counted eight tiny capsules and snapped the box shut. He then smirked (just like Vegeta), turned on his heal and flew out the window in the direction of the Son house.

Vegeta noticed his sons rise in ki, and the direction he was headed, but thought little of it. : Brat must have snuck out of work to goof off with Kakarrots second brat again: He then returned to push up number 99,875.

A few minutes later Trunks landed outside the Son house. He knocked on the door and was greeted by Chichi.
"Konichi-wa Chichi, is Goten in?"

"Hai Trunks. Come in. I was about to call Goten down for lunch. Would you like to join us?"

"Oh, hai Chichi-San. I'd love to!"

"GOTEN! LUNCH!" Chichi yelled up to her son.

No other words were needed. Goten came barreling down the stairs and was seated at the table and eating in less than fifteen seconds. After his second helping and only after they both reached for the same piece of sushi, did Goten notice Trunks at the table.

"Oh Trunks, Gomen, I didn't notice you. What are you here so early for?"

"I think it's about time for that long vacation we've been talking about, Goten…"

"Really Trunks! You're ready?" Goten said, getting excited. Long vacation was 'project' Trunks had been working on since his first anniversary as CC president. Only Trunks, Goten, Bra and Pan knew about it.

Trunks smirked at his friend. "Hai. Nine tonight. You know where." He finished his last plate, carried it to the sink, thanked Chichi for lunch and left to prepare.

A/N end part 1… Please let me know the correct spelling of any Japanese phrases if I have spelt anything wrong. Also, ages will somewhat be revealed. I have taken it upon myself in my a/u to change the ages, so there is only a 5 or 6 year difference between the boys and girls… anyway… on to chapter 1…