Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Long Vacation (Series) ❯ Preparations ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1

Preparations

Trunks returned home and, after greeting his mother and explaining that he left work early because he missed lunch, raced upstairs to his sister Bra's room. He knocked on the door and when she opened it he hurried in, can closed and locked the door behind him.

"Trunks…?" Bra began, but the smirk on her brothers face told her he was about to tell here something very important.

"Bra," he began "I'm tired of doing nothing but staring at that stupid office all day. Pan is eighteen now and she graduated last month. You are nineteen, and Goten is doing nothing with his life. I think it's time…"

Bra squealed "VACATION!"

"Hai, Bra. It's time for that vacation we have all been planning. It's all ready. Call Pan. We are leaving at nine tonight. You know where."

"Hai, but what do we tell mom, dad, Gohan, Videl, Goku and Chichi?"

"Goten and I will be camping in the mountains for the weekend. You and Pan should go to that Spa you two went to for her graduation gift. Monday, mom will get a message to meet with the lab techs. And then they will know where we are."

"Mom's gonna be pissed Trunks."

"Hai, but we'll be long gone. And no one will know where we are until we want to be found."

"Will they know how long we plan to be gone?"

"Hai, Bra, they will know to expect us back in five years. So call Pan and you two start packing. I've told Goten already. See ya tonight."

With that he left Bra to get ready for the trip and went to pack himself.