Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Long Vacation (Series) ❯ Saying Goodbye ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER 2

Saying Goodbye

Part 1: Goten

"Mom, Dad, where are you?" Goten yelled.

Chichi stuck her head out the kitchen door. "We're in the kitchen dear." She told her son who was on his way down the stairs.

Goten walked into the kitchen and looked at his parents. He loved them dearly and felt bad leaving like he was going to, but it was something he knew they had to do.

"What's wrong Goten?" Asked Goku.

"Huh?" Goten quickly put on his 'Son smile,' which he inherited from his father, "Nothing. Just thinking about how much I love you two. I'm going camping with Trunks for the weekend and I'll miss you."

"Oh Goten, silly!" Chichi said, "You and Trunks will only be gone for the weekend. You'll be having too much fun to miss us."
Goten hugged his father and gave his mother a kiss. "Well, I'll see you when I get back. Gotta go." With that he ran out and started flying to where he was to meet Trunks later that night. : Good-byes are always so hard. I will miss you mom and dad: Part 2

The Briefs

"Bye Mom, Bye Dad. Going camping. See you when I get back." Then Trunks gave his mother a kiss and attempted to rush out the door. He did not want to hang around and make this goodbye any harder than necessary. "I love you." He said over his shoulder.

"Oh Trunks!" Bulma stopped him from leaving for a moment. "Bra and Pan are leaving for the weekend too. Could you please take Bra to Pans?"

"Oh, but Mother, Bra can take care of herself just fine. I have to meet Goten soon."

"Trunks!" She said rather sharply, "You will take Bra to Pans." And by the look on Bulma's face, Trunks knew not to even attempt to say anything.

"Okay mom." He sighed. "BRA!" Trunks yelled, "Come on. I have to drop you off at Pans before I meet Goten."

Bra ran into the living room. "Okay Trunks! I'm ready."

She hugged her mother and father and told them she loved them and hurried out the door before anyone noticed the tears in her eyes.

Trunks and Bra looked at each other when they got into the car.

"That was a hard goodbye brother, but they bought it."

"Hai, it was. Now let's go get Pan and get going.."

"Hai."

Part 3

Pan

Videl answered the door to find Bra smiling on the other side.

"Konichi-wa Videl-San. Is Pan ready to go to the Spa? Trunks will be driving us there."

"Hai Bra, she was just telling Gohan and I how much fun she had last time." She turned back into the house and told Pan that Bra was ready to take her to the Spa.

A minute later, Pan was next to her mother giving her a hug. "Had to say bye to dad. I love you mom.

"Have fun girls and be careful."

"Hai mother we will."

The girls walked to the car and as they all started to leave Pan sighed. "Goodbyes are always so hard. I just wish we could have told them."

"Trunks, do you have the Dragonballs?" Bra asked.

"Iie, Goten has them."

End Chapter 2

To Be Continued…

Chapter 3 Dragonballs?? Can't leave without a wish, but what are they gonna wish for?

Chapter 4 On Their Way Our foursome is off on their long vacation. Finally, you will find out where they are going and why…