Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Long Vacation (Series) ❯ Uncle Trunks ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Long Vacation

By Rebs

Last Time:

"What the hell is going on?" Pan finished.

"Well, Trunks, Pan, everyone, um well," Goten began, but Bra cut in and finished form her mate. "Goten and I are going to be parents. I'm Pregnant!"

At that, Pan jumped up and hugged her best friend and uncle, Kalee and Corin congratulated the couple and Trunks passed right out.

Chapter 17: Uncle Trunks

For nearly seven and a half months, since Bra announced her pregnancy, the SSJ Discovery had traveled through the universe searching for any remaining Saiyjins. The passengers explored solar systems and met creatures and aliens that the people of Earth had never dreamed of. They made many allies, most of whom were honor bound races who held centuries old treaties with the Saiyjin race. They also made enemies with races that the Saiyjins had nearly wiped out. In all the time they traveled, they all trained hard, even Bra continued training for most of her pregnancy, but she was unable to continue as the birth of her and Goten's child neared.

Aside from Goten, Pan and Kalee kept Bra company most of the time. After Trunks woke up from his fainting spell upon hearing the news of his sisters' pregnancy, he started training with a fury that would make Vegeta proud. Goten only left Bra's side to train alone, spar with Trunks (his only real rival in power level), or to hide from Bra whenever her frequent mood swings caused her to throw anything in sight at the loving warrior. Fed up with her mates' absence one day, Bra stormed down to the gravity room that he and her brother, Trunks, were using.

Separating the gravity simulator from the hallway was a metal created by her mother, Bulma Briefs, to withstand ki blasts and the effects of the intense gravity. Mounted outside of the door to the room was a monitor, indicating the gravity level and showing live video of what was happening inside of the room. Bra glanced at the monitor and noticed the gravity level was at normal. 'What are they doing with the gravity off?' she wondered as she turned to see what was going on. Bra noticed that they were standing in the middle of the room talking, so she clicked the audio on and listened.

"You know Goten, our fathers would be proud of how strong we have gotten."

"Hai, Trunks, it's funny, I've always loved to train, but since everything started happening with Bra, I have felt a need to be as strong as I can. I have my own family to protect now. I love her more than anything, and I'm so excited to be having a child with her. I just can't help but think of Vegeta's reaction, or should I say my funeral."

"Oh Goten, don't think like that. You are officially an elite 100% Saiyjin soldier, since you got your DNA altered in that machine. Bra is going to have a strong child. Father will all right with it in time, your mother is who I would fear."

Goten cringed, "Hai, you are probably right."

Just then they were interrupted by the scream echoing over the pa system in the room. "Bra!" Goten shouted before running to the door and pressing the exit button, with Trunks right behind him. The door slid open to reveal Bra grasping her stomach, standing in a puddle. Goten quickle scooped her up and headed to the medical room while Trunks ran the other way to find Kalee, who had been trained extensively in the medical field. The training was primarily for injuries in battle, but she was also trained to deliver babies. (A/N: that sounded so corny, sorry.)

**12 and a half hours later**

Trunks, Pan and Corin sat outside of the makeshift delivery room. Actually, Trunks paced, sat, paced, sat, etc. Pan, finally tired of Trunks wanderings, told him to go check the bridge and make sure the ship was still on course. He agreed that it may be good for his nerves and ordered them to let him know immediately when they heard from Goten or Kalee.

**1 half hour later** Goten emerged and was about to make his fatherly announcement when trunks voice interupted from the speakers that ran throughout the entire ship. "Everyone, uh, we have some SERIOUS trouble."

TO BE CONTINUED…. (don't hate me)