Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Red Saiyan and the Mystic Warrior ❯ The Red Saiyan and the Mystic Warrior ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Red Saiyan and The Mystic Warrior
By:Tuxedo Gohan

Prologue: Legend of the Red Saiyan and The Mystic Warrior


Among Saiyan folklore there was an extraordinary legend of two warriors. One who can turn into the Super Saiyan of Legend and one who has no need to do so. The Red Saiyan was a different type of Saiyan, so much so that in the warriors genetic makeup she was not meant to turn Super Saiyan but have the power of the different stages of the Super Saiyan.


The Mystic Warrior of Legend would be trained by special beings known as the Kais. The Kais reside in the Outer World of the Dead. This soul was discovered during a most trying time in the planet called Earth's history. The Legendary Evil Majin Buu was released and the world was in serious peril. The being called Shin, the Supreme Kai, went into the Earth Realm to find this warrior. In a custom called the World Tournament such a boy existed, a boy of sixteen by the name Gohan. After the taking of his energy and the near defeat at the hands of the King of Demons, Dabura, the Supreme Kai took it upon himself to go to his home planet to train him to use the Z Sword to defeat Majin Buu. In a training exercise with his father, the one called Goku, the Z Sword broke and the wisest of the Kais was set free. The Elder Kaioshin took it upon himself to train Gohan in the Mystic Arts and the Saiyan Boy became the Mystic Warrior of Legend. Although the warrior ultimately failed against Majin Buu, he was and always will be regarded as the single most powerful warrior in the universe. Only a Goku Supreme Spirit Bomb was stronger than the Mystic Warrior, along with the fused dynamo Vegitto. Ultimately Buu was defeated and all was peaceful, or so we thought.


An unholy alliance was brewing in the depths of Hell, where the seven Demon Kais resided. The seven evils had power that was not ot be ignored. They came together to plot the destruction of the Universe and the revenge they will dish out upon the Kais that imprisioned them. They had a leader, the man was called Li Shenron, a huge white humanoid dragonbeast with large white on the outside and black on the inside wings, horns like the image of Satan, and evil to the core with his yellow eyes with onyx colored irises. A wizard by the name of Darklon was searching far and wide for the inscriptions that would set the evil residents of Hell free from there eternal bondage. Will there be hope.

There may be, in a girl that has been on earth as long as Gohan. A girl called Agra, a red haired saiyan, just like the red saiyan. Could this girl be the descendant meant to carry the power of the Legendary Red Saiyan, only time will tell. If Darklon was sucessful she will need this power along with the power of the Mystic Warrior to defeat the Dark Kais and Li Shenron, the Evil Eternal Dragon.

Can the forces of good triumph over evil. Time was of the esscense as the Red Saiyan and the Mystic Warrior were supposed to be lovers. Destiny must bring those two together in order for there true power to be achieved, the Power of Love must conquer all.

What did you think, Please Read and Review and I will continue with this when I get the chance.