Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ This is my story ❯ The rumble continues ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE RUMBLE CONTINUES

ROUND FOUR Gotenks VS Blizzer

Gotenks: Piccolo Steve and Luke had lives and you took them away so carelessly how dare you (super saiyan 3)

Blizzer: think you can do any better.

Gotenks starts the fight wasting no time because he has only a half hour to kill blizzer.

Blizzer swings his tail almost hitting gotenks but he catches the tail and charges up and shoots a blast out of his mouth destroying blizzers tail.

Blizzer: ahhhhhh!!!! My tail you will pay for that (gets buffer)

Blizzer starts to fight harder than he did with luve, swing faster and kicking harder. Gotenks can't figure out how he got that buff that quick even when he blocks blizzer's punches it feels like his does a direct hit. Gotenks goes to do an inverted spin kick but is blocked and punched in the gut making him cough up blood. Galactic doughnut, energy forms around and latches onto blizzer making him unable to move his arms. Gotenks takes the time he has to make seven super saiyan three super ghosts and tell them what to do. While gotenks is telling the ghosts what to do blizzer brakes out of his bindings and charges at gotenks ramming him almost into one of the super ghost. Gotenks goes back to fighting but isn't even landing any punches or kicks with his targets. Blizzer doesn't even notice gotenks really isn't even fighting and kicks him near to where the super ghosts are.

Just as blizzer goes to punch gotenks he misses because gotenks purposely falls backwards and he hits and SUPER GHOST (you know what happens BOOOOOM!)

Gotenks: haha, we got him we planed that all along.

A death ball comes from the smoke and hits gotenks

Blizzer: you think that could have killed me be serious.

Tyler: what a minute his tail is back

Lance: and he has a third…eye

Goku: I think that hurt more than you letting on this is your third form right?

Blizzer: what a bunch of smart monkey's yes this is form three

Goku: (whispering to lance) did you give that senzue bean to vegeta?

Lance: yes but he hasn't woke up yet.

Goku: do you think trance could hold blizzer off till gojeta shows up.

Lance: (looks to Tyler and nods) we have to at least try we'll fight you try to wake up the sleepy head saiyan prince over there.

Tyler: let's do this thing.

Both: (do the fusion dance)

ROUND FIVE Trance VS Blizzer

Trance: hurry up goku (super saiyan 2)

Blizzer starts the fight this time with an old move he did to Tyler on earth the DEATH GLIDE he punches trance in the gut then throws him into the air hits him with a death ball and just before he hits the ground instead of hitting he activates his blizzard blast make thick clouds cover the stars and making it snow. Trance still a little stunned from the death glide doesn't even realize that it is snowing. Blizzer concentrates and it start to snow and starts to make the snow form around trance.

Blizzer: you were almost easier than the namek, explode!

The snow explodes with trance in it

Goku: no!!!

Blizzer: so much for him hahaha!!!

(Ki…Blast…Cannon!)

Blizzer is hit by a giant gun shot like energy blast

Blizzer: no way (watches a super saiyan three trance land on the ground)

Trance: you have never herd of a move called multi form.

Blizzer seems stunned that trance is alive and trance takes the full advantage of it. Trance starts with a spinning double kick then an inverted round house kick into an ax punch then a back flip kick with a final inverted elbow to blizzer's nose. Blizzer finally comes out of his so called "trance" and looks at his bloody body in anger.

Blizzer: ahhhhhhh!!!! (Starts to glow and shrink his armor falls off his horn goes away and his skin turns into a dark indigo/fuchsia) now you have fallen witness to my final form.

Trance and blizzer start to fight but trance can't compete with blizzer's final form in the speed department and is taken down by a way too fast flying kick to the jaw and blizzer wants to end this fight with the move trance did to him while he was dazed spinning double kick, inverted round house kick, an ax punch, a front flip kick, final ending with much more powerful form of trance's punch to blizzer's nose (braking trance's nose)

Goku: (looks over to his newly fallen allies as trance brakes apart) NO!!!

Lance: we fought to our full potential.

Tyler: this is a true warrior's end we are glad it ended like that. (Both black out)

Goku: vegeta, vegeta wake up

Vegeta: …….

Blizzer: looks like the end for the proud saiyan race.