Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trunks & the Z Fighters ❯ History Repeats Gohan's Gone ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors Note: I don't own any thing to DBZ. I truly wish I did Vegeta is so cool and precious. *Sigh* ^_^

Dragon Ball Z

Trunks & the Z Fighters

Chapter 2

"Trunks No!! Come back here your just 14. You can't do any thing." Kisha yelled after Trunks then started to chase him.

"I'm a Saiyan. I'm stronger then these humans. If I can just stall them for a minute and save one more life it'll be worth it!" Trunks said and he sped up.

<Oh for heavens sake! Come back here> Kisha thought. "TRUNKS!!!!" Kisha yelled as she sped up too. She was now catching up to him.

"I won't go back with you!" Trunks yelled.

"Fine but I'm going with you. Slow down a bit you're using too much energy." Kisha said.

"All right, all right. Sheesh! Moms going to be mad at you." Trunks said in a warning tone.

"Yeah so would your father, Trunks." Kisha said in a sad tone.

"He died 13-year-ago. How'd he die and what was he like?" Trunks asked.

"Well he was sweet and kind in his own way. He was proud and arrogant as well. Way worse then me. He was killed in the first battle between the androids. He was killed by that Android 17. He was Ki blasted threw the heart by that Bastered. It seem like way longer then 13 years and I can still remember that day clearly." Kisha said and closed her eyes. Trunks watched her closely.

"Aunt Kisha are you all right?" Trunks asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Gohan is on his way." Kisha said and opened her eyes.

"Who all did we lose that day Aunt Kisha?" Trunks asked.

"You can just call me Kisha when you're not around your mother. We lost Vegeta, Piccolo, Krillin, Yamcha, Puar, Oolong, Tein, Choutzu, Master Roshi, and all those innocent people." Kisha said getting very angry.

"Wait what about that other guy?" Trunks asked confused.

"He died 6 months earlier unfortunately." Kisha said.

"What do you mean unfortunately?" Trunks asked.

"If he would have fought with us we might of won." Kisha said.

"Wasn't he Gohan's dad?" Trunks asked.

"Yes he was his Saiyan name was Kakarot but his Earth name was Goku. Vsegeta and I used his Saiyan name of course." Kisha said.

"He died of a heart attack didn't he?" Trunks asked.

"No not really he died of a stupid hear virus. Only if we could go back in time and give him the antidote. And warn the others." Kisha said and punched her fist into her other hand.

"I wonder if that time machine will work?!" Trunks thought out loud.

"I hope so. History needs to be changed. This is a Living HELL." Kisha said.

When they arrived the spotted the two androids.

"Hey 17 it's that Bitch that escaped 13-years-ago." Android 18 said in a taunting tone.

"Yeah she flew away like a little cowered!" android 17 said and started laughing. He knew he had pissed her off as usual. They fought many times over the last 13 years. And they seemed to enjoy it more when Kisha was angry. Kisha started to attack the young looking android 17 when some one grabbed her.

"No Kisha you're too angry." A male voice said.

"Gohan let go of me!" Kisha demanded.

"Calm down. You know I'm right! If you won't calm down for me the do it for Trunks, and Bulma. They need you." Gohan said in a calm voice.

*Sigh* "Your right Gohan. A worrier all ways keep their cool." Kisha said and shrugged out of Gohans grip. Then stood by his side and they both went Super Saiyan. (Yes I believe that female Saiyans had the ability to turn Super Saiyan just the same as a male Saiyan.) Then the two Super Saiyans attacked the androids.

"You got the better of me every time but I'm still alive." Kisha said in a cocky tone.

"Yeah but your precious brother isn't." Android 18 said with a smirk on her face.

"Damn Bitch!!" Kisha yelled and hit 18 in the face and she flew right threw a building. And 18 came back at her. 18 knocked Kisha threw three buildings.

"KISHA!!" Trunks yelled.

"Oh something else to play with he's cute though." 18 said and then threw an energy beam at Trunks. But Kisha appeared in front of Trunks and was hit by the energy beam instead. She screamed in severe pain.

"Trunks get Kisha out of here. Now!" Gohan yelled when he saw he change back to her normal form and fall down face first.

"Yes Gohan-san" Trunks said and picked up Kisha and flew off.

"Oops didn't mean to kill her." 18 said and started laughing.

"Oh she's not dead I guaranty it." Gohan said as he now took on both the androids at the same time.

When Trunks arrived back at the battlefield the sky was dark and it was raining. Trunks landed knowing that Gohan had not left the city but he couldn't find Gohan. Trunks was looking every where excepted where he was going and he tripped over some thing. He fell to the ground. He rolled over then sat up.

"G-G-Gohan…wake up p-please… wake up…" Trunks tried to get Gohan up but it was no use. He was gone forever.

"NOOOOOO!!! Ahhhhh…" Trunks screamed and then turned Super Saiyan for the first time.

*Several day's later.*

"Trunks are you sure you want me to train you? Your mother will be very upset." Kisha said.

"Yes! I'm completely sure. Please train me!" Trunks begged.

"All right! You need to turn Super Saiyan just think of Gohan." Kisha said and then Trunks turned into a Super Saiyan again.

"All right is that all the power you have?" Kisha asked also turning Super Saiyan.

"Yes is that all of your power?" Trunks asked knowing it was no where near her full potential.

"I'll be honest with you Trunks. No it's not at your present level I could turn you in to a pulp." Kisha said.

"Can you raise your power level so I can feel your full power level." Trunks asked.

"Sure but I won't train you at that level Yet." Kisha said infosizing the yet.

"Fair enough!" Trunks said and watched her power up to the highest level she could reach.

They started to train. And they did so for hours until Kisha decided to stop.

"No we have to keep going!" Trunks said and tried to lift himself off the ground but failed.

"No! Trunks' training is over of today. Trunks' winning a fight is not just about strength and power. But intelligence too. If you can't strategies you'll never win. Your punches are random and unfocused. Your energy beams are not aimed just shot and you hope it hits its target. You have to think a little before and during a battle. But when you fight you don't think or plan." Kisha said helping Trunks off the ground and basically caring him back to Capsule Corp.