Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Uniting of Lonely Hearts ❯ PART ONE: ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]


Hello! This is the first part in a two part series! This was, originally, going to be a pointless PWP one-shot, but then I thought it might be interesting to see if I could actually put a plot in it! So that’s how this happened! It's going to be a long on-shot with a plot! Not quite a one-shot, but not quite enough to be considered a muli-part fanfiction!

Inspired by a competition where you had to write a fic set in the Christmas season, some may be confused as to why the weather is blistering hot at Christmas! The answer is simple. I live in Australia, so the only Christmas I know is one where you can't wait to get your presents all unwrapped so you can take your new body-board down the beach for a test. It's damn hot here at the point of the year, so if you can't handle it not being a white xmas.. then... haha oh well! So that’s the reasoning behind that!! ^___^


WARNINGS: Yaoi, light cursing, lemon.
In this fic, Bulma is NOT evil! She is nice! So if you can't handle a non-bitchy Bulma.. haha read and see if you can!! o.o

DISCLAIMER: None of the characters used I claim as my own, the belong to their rightful owners!!

A/N: The character I have included in this fic is purely my own, it's just coincidence that she has the same name as 'Electra' from the Cowboy Bebop movie!!! This character is NOT based on her!!


<center>~~~~~oO0@0Oo~~~~~

Uniting of Lonely Hearts

~~~~~oO0@0Oo~~~~~<*center>



~~~
PART ONE:
~~~


The sun slowly, but surely, began rising in the east. The rich golden rays spread across the land, lighting up the world, relieving the dark with the bright light of a new day. The chilled air began defrosting, the dew evaporating. Warmth began dominate, the sun growing brighter as it peaked over the hilly horizon.

Grumbling in annoyance, Electra thumped the snooze button of her alarm clock. It was 6am, and she was due at the dojo at 7:30am. If she had of lived closer, she could have slept in. But no, she lived out in the country side, away from the pollutants of the city; and she loved it. All her 22 years of life Electra had lived in the city, and it was a great relief on her smog infected lungs to finally escape it.

Her life had not been all that average.

Since she was 18 Electra had been, as part of her job, travelling around different city schools and giving lessons in martial arts. She taught beginners the very basics, and on the odd occasion when she encountered the very few who had had training already, she got to battle. Electra was a black belt expert. Her dream was to become one of the best sensei's in the country. That was until she met a certain 17 year old two years ago.

This boy's name was Son Gohan, son of Goku who was a previous winner of the World Martial Arts Tournament.

Electra was exultant to find that, on her trip to Orange Star High, that this kid could fight. And he could fight damn well. He was an expert. It wasn't until she had a one-on-one that she even realised his potential. It startled her to realise that he may just be better than her. This irritated her to no extent, and she decided to work even harder to improve.

It was no use.

As months went by, Electra noted that it seemed as if Gohan has endless boundaries when it came to fighting. His technique was near perfect, she had never witnessed something so spectacular. Deciding one day when she was over-run by enthusiastic beginners at the Dojo, she hired Son Gohan. He was to be the new assisting student teacher. And he was perfect for the job.

Gohan loved it. Finally he was earning money for doing something he realised he actually liked. All his life he had been forced to pursue an academic life, never really realising that he did love marital arts. Chi-Chi had drummed it into his head that it was bad, and he would never get anywhere in the 'real world' doing that. So he studied hard and momentarily forgot about fighting; till he met Electra.

From that day forth, they were friends. Gohan liked her, but was also intimidated by her too. She was witty, out-spoken and had one hell of an attitude. In ways, she reminded him of Vegeta, they had the same type of persona; stubborn, slightly selfish and very head strong.

Once he finished school, got his near perfect score, Gohan decided to take a rest from studying. Of course Chi-Chi had objected. Yet thanks to a 'little' speech from Electra, Chi-Chi shut her big gob of a mouth. Chi-Chi had assumed that because Electra had stuck up for Gohan, that they were friends, that this meant Grandchildren. But that was far from the truth.

It was true that Electra told Gohan every day that if he ever decided he wanted a girl-friend, that she would have him in an instant, but Gohan wasn't interested. It wasn't that he didn't like her, he did! It was just that he wasn't interested in having a girl friend. Gohan was happy to work in the Dojo, doing the things he loved. So that’s what he did. Gohan finished High school, asked Electra to move in with him, and delayed going to college so he could focus his time at the Dojo.

Gohan was happy. He lived away from his pushy mother, he had a good job and a good room mate. The only other thing he craved was a sparring partner. Now that he was training again, he needed to practice with someone of his own strength. Normally he would have approached his father, but Goku was still gallivanting around with that Kid, Uub. Gohan hadn't seen him since the tournament, but that was just his father and Gohan accepted that. He knew that he would see his father when the time was right, just as long as he was happy. Gohan knew he was.

Goten was busy with school, as was Trunks. Besides, they still didn't match up to him. Piccolo was always up at the look out, helping Dende with the gruelling task of being God, Kami's replacement. So Gohan didn't bother with that. Sure he missed his old master, but the time would eventually come when they would be reunited.

The last person left was Vegeta. Gohan hadn't seen him in a while either. On the odd occasion when he visited Capsule Corporation to see Goten or Trunks, he would see the Prince. But no conversation ever transpired. The vague glance from a distance, the prickling sensation of the Princes Ki, or even the gently hum of the GR was all he ever saw of him. Gohan was sad in a way. He was one of the ones who actually enjoyed Vegeta's presence. For some reason he just couldn't kick the feeling of treating him like the prince of their race, even though he was barely the prince anymore. And for that Gohan respected him. He respected the fact that Vegeta kept to himself, didn't want anything to do with 'Pathetic Humans". Gohan could actually relate to him there.

While he was at High School, there was this one girl who bugged him incessantly. Her name was Videl and she as the daughter of 'The Champ'. That factor alone increased his dislike for her. Admittedly, he had to admit she was one of the better looking girls in the school, but other than that he never took much notice. Basically, to Gohan, girls were all the same. There were a few categories; The blonde bimbo's, the 'Popular' girls, the losers, the uglies, the nerds, and the Butch ones. Apparently Videl and her friend Eraser fitted into the 'Popular' group. Gohan never really understood why, she seemed like a pushy bitch to him, although he would never admit that out loud, that was until he met Electra that is.

So he struggled though high school, getting asked out by all the popular girls, and occasionally reluctantly accepting. Gohan had been on numerous dates, all of which amounted to nothing. Not the he minded, he wasn't really interested in a long-term relationship just yet.

~~

Once finally getting out of bed, at 6:10am, Electra rushed to the shower. She finally emerged, the steam escaping with her when she exited out of the bathroom, and got dressed in her black Gi. Gohan had told her that she had the same taste in Gi's as this guy he knew called 'Vegeta'. Electra remembered scoffing at him for telling her she had guy tastes, yet she didn't really consider herself 'girly' anyway; it was just another reason to annoy Gohan by yelling at him, he had really sensitive hearing.

Electra had her suspicions about Gohan, she didn't think he was all that 'normal'. For one, his appetite was HUGE! He could eat as much as 100 starved elephants and still be hungry. It had taken her some time to become accustomed to his eating habits. Another thing was his strength. Gohan could lift ANYTHING. He was stronger than any regular person, and at first she thought he had to have been taken some sort of steroid. She finally realised he wasn't when she monitored him for 48hours straight.

On the rare occasion Gohan had slipped out a few important facts. For example, one night she thought it would be funny to spike his drink, considering he had admitted to her he'd never been drunk before. He spun this story to her about going into outer-space to a planet called "Name-sei" and fighting these really ugly aliens who called themselves "The Ginyu Force", who had killed heaps of the Namek-jin to steal these magic balls called 'Dragonballs'. Electra didn't believe a word of it.

Once she was dressed, she bounded down the stairs with a new burst of energy and crashed into Gohan's room. He was tangled in his sheets dead asleep, that was until Electra leaped right on top of him.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" He screamed as a weight applied itself to his stomach.

"Gotcha! I thought you said you could 'sense' " she mocked him "people's life force! Looks like you were wrong Mr. I'm so strong!!" he beamed her bright smile at the demi-Saiya-jin. Gohan just grumbled in reply.

"Get offffffff!!" He finally groaned and pushed her off him. Electra landed unceremoniously on the ground with a 'thump'.

"Alright you, UP! We have to be at work in an hour! Hurry up!" Electra pulled the sheet off of Gohan in an effort to get him up. She blushed when she realised he had slept with nothing on. "AHHH MY EYES! MY PURE MIND HAS BEEN TARNISHED! EVIL GOHAN!" She cried and covered her eyes, giggling as Gohan snatched the sheet back. It was black satin so he was thankfully not transparent.

"Oh get out Electra, you should have learnt by now that I sleep commando when it's hot!" Gohan said in whinging voice, annoyed that his room mate could be so cheerful in the mornings. It wasn't that he wasn't a morning person, he just needed his time to wake up that's all.

"Ok Ok I know! But Gohan, do you seriously think I haven’t learnt that already? You should know I get my kicks out of embarrassing you!" She grinned like the maniac she was and exited his room. Electra had this way of completely pissing Gohan off to no extent, while at the same time bringing a smile to his face.

"Yeah I thought so, you perv!" Gohan called out after her. He wasn't really worried with the whole nudity fact, he was pretty shameless.

Gohan finally got out of bed, had a shower and was greeted by a huge bowl of fresh fruit and another of muesli. Gohan was grateful of the fact that he and Electra could live in unity with each other, they understood the other and knew when enough was enough. Gohan also liked the fact she was happy to make him breakfast most mornings.

After scoffing his food, he and Electra left for the Dojo.

Today was the day before the Christmas holidays were due to begin, and it was the final grading session for students who wished to participate in gradings. For the following 2 months, classes would be suspended and he and Electra would have a nice break over the festive season. Gohan was glad, but also a little sad. He enjoyed his time at the Dojo, and was pleased to watch the progress of his students. He and Electra made a great team.

~~

The final class was over, and it wasn’t even lunch time.

"Hey Gohan, what you got planned for the holidays? You going to go visit your family?" Electra was busily packing up various pieces of equipment at the Dojo, Gohan was cleaning the floors.

"Yeah I guess. I'll go visit Mum and Goten, I might even search out for Dad." He said, but Electra interrupted him.

"Ohhh! I want to meet your Dad! He had been like an idol to me! Much better than that stupid fool, Hercule. He is a disgrace to martial artists!" She chuckled at Gohan's expression of disgust, he felt just like she did.

"Yeah I don't see why you can't meet him, I just hope I can find him. Maybe I should ask Vegeta?" He wondered out loud to himself.

"You going to go visit Capsule Corp? I wouldn't mind meeting Bulma Briefs, maybe she would like to sponsor us so we can open our own Dojo! What do you think??" She asked enthusiastically.

"Sure, I don't see why not, Bulma's a great friend of my families. Are you busy this afternoon?" Gohan stopped what he was doing as he asked the question.

"Well I was planning on shaving my legs then soaking up some of this summer sun..." She smirked his way, knowing that even after all this time with living with he girl, those sort of things still embarrassed him.

"Oh then, well looks like you'll be too busy to come with me to Caps Corp.." Gohan trailed off, watching her reaction out of the corner of his eye.

"NO WAY! I am SO coming! There is NO possible way you can stop me Son Gohan! When do we leave?" She began jumping up and down, no amount of training would drain her endless supply of energy.

"As soon as you get out of those stinky clothes." He replied. Electra got an evil look on her face.

"GOHAN! How are dare you! Never would I have thought you would ever be so indecent, but then again... " She smirked playfully and began pulling her shirt up.

"Electra! You know what I mean! Get into those showers, you stink! And don't even think about getting undressed until your about to get in the shower!" Gohan laughed, used to her antics. He knew that she would have him in a second, but he also knew that she wouldn’t jeopardise their friendship. Electra was great.

"Yes sir! Then off to CC we go!" She frolicked into the showers.

~~

It was early afternoon and Gohan was famished. He and Electra had finished cleaning up the Dojo, and also cleaned themselves up. Electra was contemplating over lunch when Gohan silenced her.

"Look, if I know Bulma Briefs, and believe me I do, she will give us the best lunch you'll eat in all your lives... That is if she doesn’t cook it herself." Gohan smiled deviously. Since his friendship with the bubbly young woman, he had opened up. Her joyous personality had rubbed off on him and given him confidence. This he was learning to use to his advantage.

"Ohhh good plan!" Electra congratulated him. "Call her now! I’m starved!" On cue her stomach rumbled loudly.

"Damn, that would rival my Dad!!" Gohan exclaimed as he heard he plea for good.

Only 15minutes later he and Electra were on their way to the most prestigious house in the whole of West City.

~~

In the distance, if you could see though the sun glare, a huge dome loomed in front of the major city. This dome was no ordinary dome though, for inside it some of the worlds most top secret laboratories and the crazy inventor, Dr. Briefs. Along with him lived his wife, who was not all that bright, and their blue hair daughter Bulma. A dark and mysterious man also lived there, the father of Miss. Briefs son, Trunks. No-one ever heard much about this soul, nor many even wanted to, only the men who were jealous and desired Miss. Briefs for their own. Not one reporter had ever been successful in attaining an interview with the short tempered hunk as the women referred to him as. The most desirable couple they'd been named by some dodgy tabloid once news had spread of their son's conception.

"Blue meshes with Black as this stunning duo becomes a couple."

Electra looked up in wonder at the huge iron gates. Never in her wildest dreams would she have ever thought she would be going here, to Capsule Corporation! The security looked awesome, and Gohan had to wait till he was buzzed in after talking to one someone in the house through an intercom. The drive way was long and lined with perfectly manicured red standard roses. Even in the blistering summer heat the grounds were still green and lush. The Christmas decorations adorned what could be called the front lawn, creating a huge picture of Santa in his sleigh with all his reindeer. It was rather spectacular.

Gohan's voice tore her thoughts from in her head. "We're here!" He chirped, seemingly excited.

Gohan couldn't wait to get in and see Bulma. He hadn't seen her for at least a couple of years. Not only that, he was looking forward to seeing Vegeta as well. Gohan had decided he was going to get some sort of response from the Prince, and he wasn't fussed if it was good or bad, just as long as he got something out of him.

Walking up to the front door, the pair were both surprised to find it swing open and reveal a very happy looking Blue-haired women. Electra knew instantly this was THE Bulma Briefs.

"GOHAN!" She cried and enveloped the boy in a ferocious bear hug. Gohan hugged her back.

"Bulma, it's been far too long! How have you been?" The two made small talk before Electra was even noticed. "Oh yeah, Bulma, this is Electra. She is my room mate and we work together. Electra, this is Bulma." Gohan politely stepped back and gave the women room to greet each other.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Briefs, you have no idea how exciting this is for me!" Electra couldn't contain her excitement.

"Yes, nice to meet you too!" They shook hands. "You both can't stand out here, come inside, I have the air-con on full blast!" Bulma gestured for them to enter. Bulma then led them to the kitchen where there was a table decked with every sort of food imaginable. "I didn't know what you liked Electra, so I got my Mum to cook a little bit of everything."

"Oh wow.. you didn't have to do that!" Electra gushed, astounded at the amount of food before her. She had never ever seen this much food, not even at a Buffet restaurant.

"No worries! If we don't eat it, Gohan and Vegeta will manage just fine! I mostly curse their Saiya-jin appetites" Bulma shut her mouth when she got a frantic look off Gohan.

Electra screwed her eyebrows up in confusion. "Saia..Saiya.. Saiya-jin? What’s that?"

"Oh! Haha, sorry! Personal joke I have about the two, it's just something I call people who eat a lot" Gohan sighed in relief at Bulma's quick thinking, many a time he had thought about telling Electra his whole life story, but he never really felt the need.

"Oh ok..." Electra accepted the answer.

"Haha, we may as well sit down to eat, I don't like that look on Gohan's face! I bet if we starve him any longer he will end up going mad and eating all the food and not leave anything for us." Bulma chuckled, a little nervous after her slip up.

Gohan was stoked at he sat down and began filling his first plate. There was just so much to choose from! The women were used to his eating habits and paid no attention to the 19 year old pigging out beside them. Electra was about to open her mouth to ask Bulma something when another figure entered the room.

This man was unusual. He was sort of short, but his tall flame-shaped hair made up for his lack of height. He was dressed in slick spandex, navy in colour, just like hers on hers was black. 'So this must be Vegeta?' She thought to herself. His eyes were slitted like he was about to attack, and widened slightly as they settled upon Gohan.

"So nice of you to show up Vegeta" Bulma shot out. "I wasn't expecting you, so if you want to eat, you'll have to get your own plate." Vegeta grunted in reply and moved to retrieve a plate. It was only now that Gohan even noticed he was there.

"Hey Vegeta, how you going?" He asked after swallowing a mouth full of food, this is where he differed from Goku, Goku would just speak with his mouth full.

"Fine brat." He grumbled, although not with the menace Gohan was expecting. Vegeta took his place at the head of the table opposite to Bulma.

"Vegeta this is Electra, now be nice and say hi to her." Bulma instructed.

Vegeta laid his eyes upon the strange girl for the first time since he entered the room. He could tell from her aurora that she was friendly, and her face, that was framed with blonde curls, portrayed furthermore that she was what Bulma referred to as a 'Nice person'. Vegeta also noted that her Ki was higher than the regular human, which must of meant she was trained in martial arts. Instantly he supposed she was Gohan's mate.

"So your the brat's mate?" he asked, not really knowing why he cared.

"Oh no, we're just friends". Electra answered. Gohan nodded and continued to stuff his face.

"How long have you too known each other?" Bulma inquired, a little surprised at the fact Gohan hadn't snatched her up. Bulma admitted to herself that she was a pretty girl. Electra has shoulder length curly blonde hair, a naturally dark complexion, and seemed to be well toned in all the right areas. Overall, she was attractive and if Gohan hadn't noticed her then there was something wrong with the boy.

"I first met him at Orange star high. I was travelling around the schools giving martial arts demonstrations and lessons when I came upon this martial artist! He was astounding!" Electra smiled towards Gohan, a friendly smile, not one of wanting. "And since then he and I were friends. Now he and I both teach at a local Dojo that I manage and share a small house not too far from the city" She smiled at Bulma.

"Really? Your working at a Dojo Gohan? I thought you would have been going off to college after the Christmas holidays! Shit, what did Chi-Chi say to that?" Bulma was a little astounded.

"Oh I guess I have Elec to thank for that!" He grinned again. "She was the one who convinced her to let me have a break! But you know knowing Mum, she assumed that because Elec and I were living together that it meant Grandchildren! I don't think so, I'm only 19!" Gohan laughed.

"Ahh I see! So you two are pretty close though, ne?" Bulma winked at Gohan.

"Yeah we're close, but not that sort of close" Gohan said, his voice firm and not hinting at anything.

"Electra, if you don't mind me asking, are you Gohan's age?" Bulma felt rude asking, but she had to know.

"Oh no! I'm older, I'm 22. I met Gohan when I was 20, he was 17." Electra took a small bite of a piece of deliciously juicy water melon.

"Wow, I actually thought you were younger! I thought you were still in your teens!" Bulma laughed then remembered when she was that age that she wanted to look older, how times have changed! "Sorry if offended you, but trust me, when your 35 you'll be wishing you were still a teenager!"

"Don't you mean 41 woman?" Vegeta piped up, smirked as he did so.

"Vegeta!" Bulma yelled and her guests tried to refrain from giggling. "Can't say much about you, Mr. I'm in my MID forties!" Bulma tried to recover from the insult but dealing out one of her own. Unfortunately for her it didn't work.

"You know that Saiya-jin don't age as humans do, I know for a fact I still look like I'm 25 earth years." Vegeta said matter of fact tone, not even paying any attention to the ambiguous woman sitting to his left.

"VEGETA!" Bulma growled, trying to let the stubborn Saiya-jin know that he had said way too much. Vegeta just returned to consuming his meal heartily.

Electra was over come with confusion. There was that word again.. Saiya-jin. What did it mean? She had to know. Before she could ask though, Vegeta's gravel-like voice filled the room.

"Brat, your coming with me. I want to see how much you’ve slacked off in the years" He smirked at Gohan then left the room, heading in the direction of the GR. Gohan turned to Electra.

"Do you mind if I go spar with Vegeta for a while? I'm sure Bulma wouldn't mind giving your a tour?" He questioned, looked towards the Blue-haired scientist.

"Sure, how about it?" Bulma asked Electra. Electra was still confused and agreed, besides, she had waited basically her whole life to get a hands on tour of it.

~~

Gohan headed outside and approached the GR. He was looking forward to this spar, although he felt the unnerving twinge of anxiety in his stomach.

He walked up to the door, knowing that Vegeta was already inside, and pressed the button that made the door slide open. Gohan entered and was glad to find that it was a lot cooler inside than the 35 degree heat outside.

"Air conditioned?" Gohan smirked at Vegeta.

"Hn. You want me to put it at an easier level for you, Gohan, or do you think you can handle it?" Vegeta stood, one hand on the control panel, the other on his hip. Gohan mused at the fact his pose reminded him of that of a pissed off woman, one hip tilted to the side.

"Sure, give me your best." He smiled, noticing even to himself at his confidence.

"Fine, but don't go crying to your woman when I crush you."

"Vegeta, she's not 'my woman'" He imitated Vegeta.

"Whatever, it's not like I care." Vegeta huffed, wanted to get to the fighting and quit with all the chit chat, even though he seemed to be the one who instigated it in the first place.

"Sure seems like it does. I will tell you one last time, Electra and I aren’t and never will be together. We are friends, nothing more nothing less. Understand?" Gohan felt he had to spell it out, it was slightly embarrassing when people implied the he and Electra were more than friends in front of each other. It actually bothered him.

"Yes baka! Now fight me!" Vegeta activated the gravity and immediately Gohan felt the pull on his muscles he hadn't felt in years.

~~

Electra glanced in awe at the amount of technology in the one lab. It was Bulma's personal lab, many pieces of work was scattered across table tops. There were papers and stats everywhere, and at least 4 computers; two laptops and two PC's.

"Wow..." Electra breathed.

"It's not looking it's best at the moment, I can't help but be a pig sometimes. I just get too tied to tidy up, and I don't trust anyone else to do it, Kami knows what would go missing or get broken. I just cant afford to have something like that happen." Bulma said, not really interested in the talking. "Hey, are you really finding this interesting? It doesn't get any different from here on, just labs that are all identical. How about a swim?"

"That sounds great, but I don't have any bathers!" Electra decided that it would get pretty boring just looking at labs, she had no idea how long it would take for Gohan to spar with Vegeta, they did after all have all day.

"Don't worry about that! I've got plenty!" Bulma grabbed the girls hand and dragged her in the direction of her bedroom. Bulma had taking a liking to the seemingly intelligent young woman. Usually when she met woman they were either intimidated or threatened by her, but not Electra. Electra didn't treat her different, even despite their age difference.

Electra was a little taken back by Bulma's sudden burst of excitement. But she didn't mind.

"How about these?" Bulma extracted a pair of very revealing triangle bikini's from one of her draws, they were white with blue polka dots. Electra's eyes widened slightly. "Oh don't worry, they don't go transparent if that’s what your worried about, they have lining!" Bulma handed her the small articles of what could hardly be called clothing.

"Ahh... do you have anything a little more, inconspicuous?" Electra asked almost nervously. She was never the girl to flaunt her stuff in public nor in private. Her bathers had always consisted of a singlet style with boy leg bottoms.

"No sorry, I don't. Don't worry! It's only going to be you and me, and maybe the boys. You have a nice figure, why not flaunt it?" Bulma gave her a cheeky smile. "You do want to win Gohan don't you?" She smirked evilly.

"Haha believe it or not, no I don't." Electra couldn't help but laugh at the older woman.

"Really? So you were both serious? Wow... I could picture the two of you as a great pair!" Bulma was a little stunned to say the least.

"Yeah, we're better off as friends." Electra said a little sadness unwillingly escaping in her tone.

"Sorry, but I'm afraid I don't believe you. You do like him, don't you?" Bulma pushed, placing a hand on Electra's shoulders.

"Yeah I guess there's no denying it. I do like Gohan, but I know for a fact he has no interest in me. And because of our great friendship I don't want to push for something I know will never happen. I don't want to jeopardise what we already have." Electra gave a weak smile that signified just how much she had fallen for the Demi.

"Well I actually was thinking before, and I swear, he Gohan doesn't notice you, then there's something wrong with him" Both woman stopped for a moment to think, realisation dawning upon them both. "Oh my... " Bulma looked at Electra.

"You don't think that he could be...be..." Electra stuttered.

"No, there is no way... I've known Gohan all his life... What do you think? Has he shown any 'signs'!?" Electra and Bulma both began thinking.

"No not really...? Well he hasn't really shown much interest in girls, but he hasn't really shown any interest in... men... either. But I guess it's possible?"

"Maybe he doesn't even know it himself?" Bulma said.

"That must be it! I bet he hasn't even realised himself! But enough of talking about this here, lets get changed and to the pool!" Bulma pushed Electra into her en-suite, which was the size of a normal bathroom multiplied by at least 6. Electra sighed and changed into the skimpy outfit. A few minutes later she emerged and was greeted by Bulma wearing a matching suit, only it was completely aqua blue without the dots.

"WOW! That looks great on you! In fact it looks so good, you can have it! I don't think I could bare to put it on, I wouldn't compare to you in it! And don't say no, I insist!" Bulma beamed.

Minutes later the two were heading out the door and approaching the pool. On the way, they by passed the GR where bright lights where emitting from the small windows.

"What's that?" Electra asked as they walked by.

"Oh that's Vegeta GR, Gravity simulation training room. That's where they are training at the moment, I only hope they don't destroy it again."

Electra gasped.

"Gravity simulation room? You mean.. you can alter the gravity? WOW! And you made this?" She asked astounded.

"Yeah I did, but enough of that! The pool is calling our name!" Electra sighed. She liked Bulma, but she was too girly for her likings.

~~

The heat was almost at a level where it was searing their skin, but still they battled on. The air conditioning failed to cool their heated skin as bodies clashed and aurora’s glowed a golden yellow. This battle was being fought on ground, there was no room to fly anyway. There was to be limited Ki attacks, and none of such a magnitude that couldn't be deflected without blowing up the entire room and everything surrounding it.

With another clash of a fist on a cheek bone, Gohan reeled back growling under his breath. Up until now, he and Vegeta had faired out pretty evenly. It was only now that Gohan realised in his lack of training his stamina had suffered and Vegeta had gained an advantage. This was not good to Gohan.

Blocking another punch to his face, Gohan was shocked when a foot embedded it's self in his stomach. He cried out in pain and was even more shocked when balled fists hammered into his back and sent him hurtling into the steel floor. He groaned at he was picked up by his hair.

"Slacker. I was expecting a decent spar, one that would at least tire me slightly." Vegeta dropped Gohan back to the ground.

Gohan cursed himself that he could not give his Prince a better challenge. Infuriated, he pushed himself off the floor and powered up all he could.

"You've just signed your death wish, Ouji." Gohan said through clenched teeth. He felt the fury flowing through his veins, not fury aimed at Vegeta, but at himself.

Re-claiming his ascended state, Gohan threw a punch into Vegeta's stomach. Stunned momentarily, Vegeta stumbled backwards a few steps before retaliating and fazing out. Appearing behind Gohan, he latched onto his arms in a death grip; no-one could escape this.

"Looks like you lose boy." Vegeta gave him a squeeze, earning a slight cry.

"Fine. But next time, beware!" Gohan couldn't help but laugh as Vegeta released him. "Was I really that rusty?"

Vegeta contemplated his answer, he was having a good day today, so he decided to be nice. "Truth? No you weren't, considering you didn't train for what? Four years? Don't forget I've been training all day everyday." Gohan noticed Vegeta's regally raised head lower slightly.

Placing his hand on his shoulder he said. "I wouldn't worry if I were you. Don't forget, you beat me by a long shot with your stamina. I think it was you who told me that you can't win a battle with just brute strength". Gohan was slightly surprised when Vegeta didn't shrug off his gesture, and actually listened to him.

"Hn. I suppose." He turned to face Gohan. "Looks like you'll have to work on the stamina if you want to rival me." Gohan's heart lightened as Vegeta gave him a small smile.

'Did Vegeta just smile at me? I don't think I've ever seen him smile' Gohan thought before he realised his hand was still on the Ouji's shoulder. He took his hand off and smiled. "Maybe we should go check on Bulma and Electra?"

"No." Vegeta stated simply. "Those woman can bitch to themselves".

"Bitch? What do you mean?" Gohan knew it was risky trying to get Vegeta to talk, but he was truly wondering what he was implying.

"Yeah you heard me. They think I don't have feelings, that I'm just this cold-hearted thing that trains all day. Baka Ningen." He grumbled, and moved to the control panel to shut off the gravity.

"No they don't Vegeta, I.." Gohan was cut off.

"I heard her talking to her 'boy-friend' brat, I know what she thinks. But I don't care anymore, I don't know why I ever slept with that wench... I must have been desperate." Vegeta smirked when Gohan blushed.

"You mean, you and Bulma aren't together?" He asked almost incredulously.

"No, not that it's any of your business. We were never 'together' as you put it. I would rather jerk off in the shower than fuck her." Again Vegeta smirked at the boys embarrassment. He was actually enjoying, in a way, his tormenting the teen.

"Oh... " Gohan blushed.

"Come one boy, you can't tell me you haven't had your fair share of partners by now?" Vegeta scrunched up his nose.

"Oh? Uh.. no... I ah... haven't.. Vegeta" Gohan successfully blushed even more. Vegeta's mouth almost dropped open in shock, almost that is.

"What?! I would have thought you would have at least had you little 'girlfriend' you brought here with you! What's wrong with you boy!?" Vegeta raised his voice slightly.

"No way, we're just friends! I would never do that to her." Gohan said getting defensive. "There's nothing wrong with me, I just haven't been attracted to any of the girl's I've met yet that's all." Vegeta was dumfounded, then he smirked. He knew what the boy's problem was.

"What about other men? You can't tell me you haven't looked at another man before?" Gohan's eyes threatened to jump out of his heard at Vegeta's latest words.

"WHAT? No way! Vegeta, what are you implying??" Gohan ordered.

"Just think about it, don't be so Naive like that baka father of yours." Vegeta huffed at his reference to his arch enemy.

"But..but.. No!" Gohan edged backwards until he was against the wall. He couldn't believe what Vegeta had said, there was no possible way he could be... like that! But then again...

"Face it Gohan," Vegeta lowered his tone and used his name "women just don't do it for you." Vegeta was actually feeling sympathetic for him. It wasn't his fault after all that he had been raised on this sexually-discriminate planet. They just didn't understand sometimes. "You know that a woman wouldn't satisfy you, that if you were to fuck one you would risk hurting her beyond repair. It's logical really. You wont believe how hard it was for me and that woman, but I was just so desperate..." Vegeta realised he was revealing too much of himself and shut his mouth.

"... Really?" Gohan finally said. Vegeta supposed Gohan was recovering from the initial shock and realising that it was indeed true.

Vegeta gave a slight nod of his head. Gohan lent his back against the wall and gently slid down the slightly warm metal till he was seated on the floor, his arms around his knees.

"Vegeta?" He asked in a small voice.

"Hmm?"

"Is it really that noticeable?" He asked, not looking up. As degrading as it was, he couldn't let one of his own kind suffer. Vegeta did after all possess a heart of his own, even though it has scarcely been used.

"No. It just takes one to know one." Vegeta sat beside him, leaning his head back against the wall.

"Nani?!" Gohan turned towards Vegeta.

"Hai, you heard me. Why do you think I wasn't all that eager to be with the Onna? Not only that, there aren't any suitable mates for me on this planet. I would end up killing who ever it was, Ningen can't handle Saiya-jin." Vegeta was actually feeling sad. All his life he had been with out a mate, and it was un-Saiya-jin like to be without a mate.

"But what about my Dad?" Gohan inquired. This conversation was actually interesting, he was enjoying learning about his heritage.

"Kakarot? He knows no different. He thinks that restraining himself is the normal thing to do. He has not experienced sex like a real Saiya-jin." Vegeta said with slight disgust. He pulled himself into the same defensive position that Gohan was in, his legs pulled up against his chest.

"Oh I see, I guess that's fair enough. But where does that leave us? You mean to say that I'll never find someone?" Gohan felt slightly panicky, he hadn't really thought that hard about who he would be spending his life with, although he had always assumed he would find that 'certain someone'. "Shit.." He cursed after a few moments, his chest constricting painfully as he realised he may never get to experience real love.

"No, that might no be the case." Vegeta turned to look at Gohan who, in turn, turned to look at him. Vegeta looked deeply in to the young boys eyes. There, in the vast depths of black, he saw a yearning. This was a soul who wanted to be loved, needed to feel wanted, for another to hold him in their arms and never want to let go. Vegeta knew exactly how he felt.

Gohan felt uncomfortable with the way Vegeta was staring at him. "W..What.. d..do you mean?" He eventually stuttered out.

Vegeta realised that he must have been staring. He smirked at the boys state of nervousness. "Figure it out for yourself." He raised a hand and trailed a single finger along the strong line of Gohan's jaw. Vegeta noticed Gohan visibly tense.

"Vegeta.. I.. ah.."

"Hush Gohan.." Vegeta placed his finger on the partially opened lips in a gesticulation of quieting him. Gradually Vegeta inched forward, keeping his eyes on Gohan's.

Gohan's mind was reeling. His prince, Vegeta, had almost openly stated he wanted him... And how he was getting closer...

Vegeta lent forward the last inch and closed the gap between him and Gohan. Gohan gasped and slick hot intruder entered his mouth. Gohan had never been kissed like this before.

Vegeta found what he was after and began trying to coax Gohan's tongue into action. Gohan remained still. Vegeta was loosing his mind, it had been so long since he'd had someone, he felt his body taking over. He pulled back gently and licked the boys full lips, relishing in his sweet essence.

Almost too violently Gohan suddenly pushed Vegeta away, sending him sprawling across the floor. His breathing had become haggard, and his eyes were wide as saucers. Vegeta had just kissed him!!

"Vegeta! I'm.. ah.. sorry! I c..can't do this!!" He jumped up off the floor and literally flew out the door.

Vegeta sat there with a blank look on his face. He could still taste him, still feel him. He was angry at his lack of self-control and the fact he allowed himself to get carried away. Why the fuck would someone like Gohan want him anyway? Standing, he too stormed out of the door and headed back inside the main compound to take a shower.

Gohan was utterly shocked and bewildered. He needed time to think. Taking to the air he didn't think twice about leaving Electra behind.

~~

On two banana lounges laid two beauties. One her twenties, the other in her forties. Yet both had things in common. The first thing was the fact they were both exceptionally attractive women, and the other was that they were also both in love with Saiya-jin who secretly desired the other. Neither were to know this for certain though.

"This sure is the life, isn't it?" Bulma didn't move as she spoke to Electra who was laying next to her.

"Yeah, it sure is. I think I could get used to this." She sighed and enjoyed the heat.

Their swim had been relaxingly cool, but not icy cold. The pool was crystal clear blue and you could almost see your reflection perfectly in it.

Slowly the hours dwindled by and still no sign of Gohan nor Vegeta.

Turning over for what seemed like the umpteenth time, Electra ask "Do they usually spar this long?"

"Yeah... Usually... I wouldn't worry about them, their stomaches will make sure they finish up soon." Bulma said in a lazy voice as he reached down to get her martini. Sitting up she swirled it slightly before taking a delicate sip.

"I'd believe that any day." As if on cue, both women heard the door to the GR open. Next thing there was a golden streak marring the perfect blue sky. "What the...!" Electra cried.

"Shit!" Bulma sat up. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but did that look just a little like Gohan?"

"THAT was Gohan!? But..but.. it was GOLD!" She gushed.

"Hmm.. Seems I have a few things to tell you... I don't think Gohan would mind, you two seem to be pretty close." Bulma sighed and prepared herself for a long explanation.

"Really? I always had a sneaking suspicion that there was something.. 'different' about him" Electra confessed.

"Yeah well 'different’ is correct. He's half alien." Bulma smirked herself when she watched the girls face visibly pale. Electra knew she would lie about something like that.. Electra felt herself laugh.

"I guess now your going to tell me that by saying 'Saiya-jin' you were referring to his race?" Electra almost fainted when Bulma nodded her head.

~~

~~~
END OF PART ONE
~~~


Thanks for reading! Part two will not be far off! ^__________________________________________________^