Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ universal highschool ❯ choices ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Once they had finished with Vegeta's past they both came back to reality. Vegeta then sat up and pulled Bulma's small naked form into his lap. Then for the first time he took notice of the many scares on Bulma's back. Slowly he traced the many scares on Bulma's back kissing each on with great care.

Turning her around, he looked into her teary eyes and for the first time saw who she truly was. She was a woman with a great passion for life, with a temper to match his own, and with a past unlike anyone else he knew. Taking her head he gave her another deep kiss before looking down at her two perfect globes.

Here also he noticed a small bit mark like a vampire's that gave him great rage. Vegeta still found it hard to believe what she had lived through. In knowing it however he respected her more then anyone else in his life.

Wiping away her tears with his thumb he kissed her again. Then in a dry yet emotional voice "You are mine forever woman. I will never let anything happen to you."

Bulma looked at Vegeta in question and awe.

Seeing this he spoke again "Woman I know you remember the unit on saiyan culture I have we have bonded. I can see and feel everything you do and you can do the same to me. Also we are connected for life."

Smiling Bulma kissed Vegeta deeply and then whispered in his ear "I love you to Geta."

All of this had tired the two of them out. Laying back down Vegeta pulled Bulma into him wrapping his tail and his arms around her protectively. He knew that he would do anything to protect her now no matter if it meant his own life. Vegeta just hoped it would be enough.

The next morning they walked over to Bulma's and Chi's room. There they found Chi sitting in Goku's lap at the kitchen counter. They looked so happy that Bulma instantly broke into a smile.

It took a couple of seconds for Chi and Goku to see the two but when they did everyone instantly knew by the look in each others eyes what had happened last night. This brought them all into a rather odd silence.

Goku being the most bold or stupid in the group spoke up first. "Well it looks like we all had fun last night."

This brought blushes from everyone including Vegeta who was the first to suppress it and responded "What ever Kakarott, I'm hungry lets eat."

Chi taking this as her sign walked into the kitchen to start cooking. All three sat at the counter watching her cook and practically drooling from hunger. Once the food was done everyone dug in and it was finish in seconds.

Seeing that school was to start in an hour Chi spoke up "Well I feel better now, we better get ready for school. You boys can had back your place to get ready we will get ready here."

Nodding in agreement Goku and Vegeta left. Though in away it was a little odd because usually Bulma just got ready at the guys' apartment for she practically lived there and the same went for Goku. Both guys however figured the girls had something to talk about.

Once the guys left Chi walked into the bathroom and started to draw a warm bath with bubbles. She figured Bulma and she could use a warm bath after yesterday's events. Besides well one was in the bath the other could sit in the large chair near by so they could talk about what happened yesterday as well as last night.

Bulma allowed Chi to take a bath first, letting her sink into the warm hot bubbly water Bulma came into the bathroom and at down in the chair. For a time the just stared into each others eyes. Finally Chi spoke up "Bulma what are we to do know, I know you and the prince have bonded like me and Goku."

Thought this question did not surprise Bulma it was still a shock. Looking down at her feet "I do not know Chi; I would not take back what I have done for anything. But ..,"

"I understand we have really found ourselves in a bind this time. Except now it is not just our lives at stake."

"They are going to be so mad I fear more what they will do to others then to us. For there is nothing more they can do to us that has not been done before."

"Very true, they will most likely take out there revenge on the Goku and Vegeta then on everyone else in this school and on this planet until they calm down." Said Chi quietly.

"Yes that is what they will do." Respond Bulma defeated.

With an unsure smile Chi looked up into Bulma's eyes "Well then lets enjoy this well we have it. We will come to whatever is to pass soon enough."

"Agreed" said Bulma as Chi got out of the tub.

Once she had on a towel Bulma turned back to her and took Chi in a deep hug. "What would I do with out."

Chi hugged back equally as tight and responded in a sarcastic voice "Go hungry."

This made Bulma laugh and smile for the first time in days. "Well I better take my bath I'm sure the guys will be over here soon wanting to get to class before we are too late."

The guys came back just as Bulma was finishing getting ready for class. On the way there both Vegeta and Goku held the girls hands tightly. For they knew it would be hard day for them having their secret come out to the school. Even as they walked down the halls no one could help but to stare at them.

In class everyone stared at the four with mix emotions. Though what everyone felt most of all was fear. Frieza and his brother would be back and by the looks of the two couples hell was about to break loss. As the bell rang everyone came out of their trance and looked to the front of the classroom where the teacher was coming out of the same trance.

Not really knowing what to do the teacher conducted class as normal all the other teachers throughout the day fallowed suit. For there really was nothing they could think of to say or do it was too much to really address. They just all prayed it would work out in the end for the better.

That night after dinner everyone went into the girls' living room and sat down. It was time to talk about what was going to be done. The girls' already had talked some about there present situation as had the guys. Both groups however knew they had to talk to each other as well. For only together could they make a choice that would be accepted by all of them.

Bulma decided she should be the first to speak. At the time she was very relaxed snuggled in Vegeta's strong embrace. "Well guys what are we going to do?"

For a few moments everyone sat there and said nothing. Then Vegeta spoke up "I think we should train together we can beat them."

It took a few moments for everyone to respond but at last the vote went around the group starting with Chi-Chi "I agree, for I will not go back to them which is they only way to keep peace other then fighting."

The Goku spoke "I agree as well beside I would never let." Looking at Chi "You go back to where you came from." He finished with a tight hug.

Everyone then turned their attention to Bulma who took in a slow breath and responded "I see it as the only solution." Then in a low voice barely heard by the group she added. "Let's make them pay."

For the next month the four trained diligently in the GR rooms. With their plan in mind for they had 3 more months to train until school was out and Frieza and Cooler returned.

This plan however was altered greatly by an event that occurred in the first half of there second month of training.

@scare revelations@

Chi awoke early one morning feeling very sick so she quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up. At first she just thought it might a cold bug but then she realized that Icejins really do not get sick. That left only one thing and what it was, was not going to go well for their plans.

Quickly she got up off the bathroom floor as she got dressed she woke up Goku "Goku I'm going to talk to Bulma. I will see you in class today ok love you bye."

Goku was barely awake but he mumbled "love you to Chi."

Once she got to the door at Vegeta and Goku's room she took a deep breath and went in. Knowing Bulma she knew that she would still be in bed. Normal she would never think of disturbing her but this was important so exceptions could be made.

Walking into Vegeta and Goku's bedroom she quietly waked over to Bulma's sleeping form next to Vegeta. Once there she felt a wave of guilt run over her. Bulma looked so peaceful and happy in Vegeta's and what she was about to tell her would shake her up a lot. Shaking her awake gently Chi told the waking Bulma "I need to talk to you now it is very important."

Reluctantly Bulma got out of bed in but not before telling Vegeta where she was going or else his tail would never release her. Once said he mumbled something incoherent unwrapped his tail and went back to sleep. Stepping out in the living room she saw Chi sitting on the couch.

Sitting down next to her she looked into her eyes. Instantly she knew something was wrong. Talking a deep breath she asked a question which she knew she would regret later. "Chi what is wrong?"

Chi-Chi as well took a deep breath and responded slowly "Bulma I'm pregnant." At this she began to cry and looked into Bulma's eyes for comfort. In them she saw fear and concern but it was the fear that surprised Chi Bulma was rarely afraid and unless there fathers where near by. Stuttering she asked "Bulma what is wrong."

As tears came to Bulma's eyes she looked at Chi and trembled in response. "Chi they know you have to know that they know. They watch our energy force at all times they will be able to tell you have an extra ki. There is no way you can suppress it like our own rising kis.'"

Seconds later the words Bulma spoke registered in Chi-Chi's mind all she cold say was "God help us."

Hugging Chi, Bulma responded "I will do everything I can there is no way our fathers are getting a hold of that child no mater what. For even if they do let it live it would have a life beyond hell. I will not put any child through the life we have had."

"But Bulma what can we do. They will be here in less then two weeks we cannot defeat them yet."

"I will think of something Chi due not worry I will not let you go with them no matter what alright."

Chi nodded in response and then quietly asked Bulma "Should we tell the guys."

Slowly Bulma whispered "You tell Kakarott I will tell Vegeta."

Getting up both girls hugged each other and then went to tell the boys. As Bulma waked into the bedroom she saw that Vegeta was sitting up and looking at her with obvious concern. For he could easily see her tear stains in the early light of the morning thanks to his saiyan sight. Hoarsely he asked "what is wrong."

Sitting down on the edge of the bed she looked into Vegeta eyes and answered his question. "Chi-Chi is pregnant our fathers will find out really soon if they have not already. For they watch our ki at all times that is why we keep ours low all the time. There is however no way to mask another ki they will know and they will come. I will not let them hurt that child" Bulma started to cry and took a deep breath and continued "I will never let that child live the life I have nor will I let it die."

Bulma allowed for Vegeta to absorb the information before taking another deep breath and continuing. "There is only one way that child will be safe I most return to them. If I promise to give them an heir the will let Chi-Chi go. For they know without her I'm weak."

Vegeta was shocked by this and enraged as well he would not let her return to that life he could not. Instead voice he responded "I will not let you return to them we will fight besides what will he really do he cannot take us all on."

Looking at Vegeta desperately Bulma replied in a loud voice "You still do not get it Vegeta Frieza knows we can beat him he will use another way to get one of us back. Though I believe he will want that child more for one with Icejin and Saiyan blood will be an asset beyond belief. Also Vegeta you lack the knowledge of how Icejin anatomy works they can destroy that child without laying a hand on her through the link the hold over us."

Taking another breath she continued "For you see Vegeta not only are we our fathers' children we are also in many ways there mates not willingly granted. This gives them double entrance into our minds. Though most the time we can block it out but this unguarded mind in Chi and not be blocked and is linked to her both Frieza and Cooler can kill it with a thought. That is why I feel they want it for they are coming here for they would have killed it already if they did not want it. I have not told Chi yet for she could not hand this news right now. Also she will come to this realization soon enough."

By this point Bulma was total broken and was crying and mumbling "I hate my life."

Taking her into his arms Vegeta whispered in her ear in as convincing a voice as possible "I will never let you go onna."

Bulma snuggled deep into his embrace and for the time for got about her worries. Though she knew she would have to face them soon enough. Once calm she turned to Vegeta's eyes and there she saw again how much he loved her and was angered and worried about this recent news.

Quietly she asked "Vegeta we should go and see Goku and Chi."

Nodding in agreement both got up and dressed then went to the other apartment. Inside they found Chi and Goku waiting for them both looked however as though their worst nightmare had come true which in many ways it had.

Sitting down next to Chi who was being held tight by Goku Bulma spoke softly to Chi who looked scared as to her future. "Chi due not worry, nothing bad will happen to you or your child. I have found a solution which will keep you safe."

Shocked by this news Chi just hugged Bulma knowing that everything would be alright at least in away. Whispering in her ear Chi said "Thank you."

Not wanting to think about it anymore Bulma said the one thing she could "let's go to class and enjoy these days well we can."

The hint on of sadness did not go unnoticed by any they all looked at her with concern. Though Vegeta was the only one privy as to why those words where so ironic as well as sad.

@Later that night@

The school day had gone as usual and Bulma as happy for that she knew it would be one of her last happy days in along time. Before getting ready for bed Bulma decided to take a bath so that she could be alone for a time. Vegeta found this slightly out of order for she rarely took baths at night. Even more concerning was the fact that she looked ready to die. He knew something was up.

Once inside the bathroom Bulma quickly got out of her punk/gothic clothing and crawled into the warm bath letting her muscles relax before doing something she never thought she would do until the day she died.

Letting down her mental block to the two brothers she prepared to embark on a path she hoped would save Chi and her baby. Both of the brothers where shocked by this for thought they tired at almost every time to get into the girls minds it was impossible.

Calmly Bulma began `I want to talk to the two of you. I know you are aware of Frost's condition.'

In unison the responded `Yes we are.'

Turning her attention to her own father who she knew controlled his brother and would be the ultimate deciding factor she continued `What then are your intentions to this child.'

Frieza responded sarcastically `you should know what they are my dear.'

`I have a good idea I only want you to reconfirm it. For I have the feeling you want that child for yourselves.'

`That is right he would be a great experiment as well as an excellent student maybe even eventual hair. Though I was hoping for the hair would be of my own blood in a closer way then this.'

Laughing sadly in her mind as tears formed in her eyes Bulma responded `What if I gave you and heir to the thrown father.'

Knowing what his daughter was trying to due Frieza decided to play with her a bit before accepting her offer. For he really did want the hair to be more of his own blood then is brothers. Granted he would not agree but Frieza would convince him in the end.

`My girl what makes you think I would accept your offer. I know your resentments; here I have a child ready for the taking.'

Desperately Bulma begged `I will not resist I will do anything you ask just do not touch the child.'

`It is a tempting offer but I still do not trust you.'

`How can I prove my willingness to you?'

Frieza really like this offer there where many things he would like her to do to prove her worth. He did however have to choose the best one then he would accept her offer. As the perfect idea came to his mind he smiled wickedly. `I know my dear; you will let both me and my brother have sex with you mentally.'

Bulma would have been shocked by this test had it been anyone but her father. From him however she expected no less. Crying now in large quite sobs he agreed. `Fine give me a few minutes and you my then do as you wish.'

Knowing that Vegeta would most likely hear her she turned to the radio and put on the classics which Vegeta knew helped her relax. She just hoped he would suspect nothing for he would be mad and hurt. Bulma however saw no the choice.

That night she felt they violation and the hurt it had taken her many years to forget. The brothers where relentless and took there time enjoying her. At last however they finished in the end she had been in the bath for an 1hr which was longer then normal. Vegeta would be concerned but she would just tell him she had fallen asleep.

Once in bed Bulma cried again. Vegeta knew something was wrong but there was little he could do so he just pulled her tight and placed a soft kiss on her next. "You are safe for to night little one. Sleep you need it."

In truth Bulma felt safe in his arms but what had happened made her feel like she was being unfaithful to him. In away she was but it was really not her choice. She just prayed he would understand. Eventually however she fell asleep due to tiredness. For it was very hard talking and do what she had done mentally. Not to mention blocking the two out again for she could not let them know of Vegeta. He would only be used against her.

The most disturbing thing however was the fact that she had found out they would be there sooner then thought. With in a week if not less, praying Bulma hoped it was a week. Though she knew it would most defiantly not be so. Tomorrow would be her last day before returning to hell.

What was harder was knowing she could not tell anyone. Not even Vegeta for all would try to stop her but it was the only way. She just hoped Vegeta would not interfere when they came. For then they would know her secret as well.

It was unlikely however since the two said they would come in the middle of school day again just to have secretly around for Bulma to keep her promise. Not to mention loving the show of fear given by all.

At this time Bulma had even blocked Vegeta out of her mind. Though he could still feel her emotions and he knew without a doubt something was wrong very wrong. When Bulma had thought him asleep she whispered one last thought to herself before going to bed "My god save my soul for I can not let them down even if it means my own loss. For everyone else has more to loss then me."

This last thought did not go unnoticed by Vegeta who did not understand it but had the feeling he would very soon.

I would like to say thanks to all of my reviewers. I hope you really like this newest chapter. Also I have out a new fan fic that is a dbz/sailormoon crossover if you want to check it out the name is Enemies.

It is a AU BV. What happens is Michiru dies and Bulma is her sister and she must take her place. Vegeta who is staying that CC due to a treaty with his planet decides to go along. Now there is a larger plot and a lot of secrets but I do not want to give it always so yeah.

Again THANK YOU to all of my reviewers.

Oh last note for all of you lemon lovers. I want to suggest Anne Rice's books Sleeping Beauty trilogy. They are very good.

One other important not I will put out the next chapter in about a week and a half or when I get 10 reviews.