Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown Sayian ❯ Pat's antics ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ

Chapter 2: Pat's antics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Pat's POV:

"So, this must be Vegeta I must have heard about. Aint worth my time. I have other things to do, like fix myself up" I said. Vegeta then snorted. I didn't like the way he was treating me. Luckily for mom, she separated the two of us.

"You two shouldn't fight. At least not yet. Vegeta. He is my son, so no need to fear for him" mom said. This shocked Vegeta.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!! How could he be your son. Trunks is. And I also told you not to be with another man" Vegeta said is a furious tune.

"When I conceived him, I hadn't met you yet. Yes, it was a different man, but I raised him in the underground, because I didn't want his father to know about him yet. If I had made any mistakes, he's the one that has worked out for the best" mom said. Thanks again.

"Alright. I won't harm you, but I will see you at the world Martial arts tournament. I wish to know how strong you are. For some odd reason, I can sense as much sayian as there is human inside of you" Vegeta said to me. I smirked. However, due to the fact that I never shaved, I had a beard so thick. Nobody could see my expressions.

"You may sense all you want, I've been training all my life, so that I can unleash my anger out on the world. I do however, have some business to attend to. I'll tell my li'l brother just exactly, who I am. But as for how your gonna address me, simply call me by my name. Pat. I will accept nothing less from you. If you want to know my personal stuff, just tell me. I don't accept being pushed around, bossed around, beaten up because I screwed up, surpassed, or being screwed with. All in all Vegeta, I'm a pretty nice guy" I said. Vegeta smirked.

"Indeed. Know something, even if you aren't my son, I think I'll be more then happy to accept you. You may be human, but you most certainly are a lot better then we may take for granted" Vegeta said. Both me and mom smiled at that.

Later, I had my black hair cut short, and it stuck up, kinda spikey, with a little pony-tail at the back I had finally had my ridiculously thick beard shaved off completely. I soon got all my belongings that were underneath Capsule Corp ad put them in one of the Guest rooms, which had become my room. It was after all that, that I pulled out a pitch black shirt I made that had a huge hood and a massive cape. I also made some gloves. Biker gloves with material that is protected against heavy duty training and fighting. I then looked over at my wrist. My mom had put a Ki Hider on me when I was young, so I have no more use for it. I managed to rip it off, now knowing it no longer served it's use. I sensed a massive power level, fighting a bunch of smaller ones. I rushed out to see who it is. It was non other then the Great Sayaman. What a F'ing nerd. As soon as he was done, I was behind him.

"Well, well, well. Sayaman saves the day again. Maybe you should pick on somebody your own size" I said. I blasted him with an enormous Ki blast, and it angered him. Suddenly, this girl, who thinks she's all powerful, tries to kick me, but I slap her away. I took to the air, and Sayaman followed. I landed on a rooftop.

"I hope to see you at the world martial arts tournament. You'll be very interested on who I am. T'ill then, We will meet again. I suggest you help out that girl who tried to kick me" I said. sayaman did just that. I flew off into the distance.

Gohan's POV:

Who was that? After I helped Videl up, I went home. As I was about to touch the ground I sensed something wrong in my house. I entered, ad saw blood everywhere, and some shattered glass. I looked over to see my little brother, Goten, having his face all cut up and bleeding. I was indeed Shocked. I then looked further, and saw my own mother, in a bloodied mess. I went over to her. Her left arm was broken, and she was bleeding from the mouth. Luckily, boh mom and Goten weren't dead.

"Who would do such a thing?" I asked myself.

"I would" A voice said. I turned around, to see it was the hooded man who had fought me earlier.

"How did you know where I lived?" I furiously asked him. He then spoke up.

"With some help of some useful contacts, I know where you live. Actually I was surprised you lived here. I know for a fact this is the home of Son Goku. Where is he? And don't try anything fast on me. I know where your grandfather lives, as well as Bulma Briefs. And her husband, he's no match for me, so I suggest to you, you tell me where is son Goku?" The hooded man said. I had no choice.

"I'm not lying when I tell you this. He's been dead for seven years. I doubt you'll ever meet him" I said. The hooded man approached me.

"Thank you. Your brother should be fine, if that is your brother. Well, to simply put, everybody will be fine. Like I said before I'll be at the world martial arts Tournament SayaS***. I expect you to be there" The hooded man said to me.

"I'll pass" I said. The hooded man spoke up again.

"Your loss. And I was going to reveal my face there. I guess not now. See ya around. If you aren't going to be there, then I expect to see son Gohan there. I've heard some many thing about him. One of the few fighters who can match up to Son Goku's Strength. I have a feeling that He is almost as powerful as I am" The hooded man said. I had to tell him something.

"He's retired from fighting. Oh, I don't live here. He's just a good friend, and I sensed something was wrong" i said. Hopefully, This will throw him off course.

"It doesn't matter. I'm outta here" The hooded man said.

Pat's POV:

So, sayanerd doesn't live there. No matter. I'll find out his identity, one way or the other. Luckily, he looks to be about my age, so It's a good thing that I'm going to school.

Next day, I went to school. I had signed up to be in all of Gohan's Classes. So I was introduced, and Gohan offered me a seat near him. Obviously, he liked me. I like him myself. I've heard many things about him, but He's nice. Definitely powerful to. I noticed the Girl who kicked me, was sitting right beside Gohan. Her name was Videl Satan.

"Hey, Pat, did you know that she's the daughter of Hercule" Sharpner, they guy who I was actually sitting beside, told me.

"Get out. Now way. Not possible" I said. indeed, I was shocked. But I was to busy taking in all the attention that was given by all the cute girls in the class. I don't blame them, because I wore a shirt, but it was also showing off my muscles. Gotta be proud of something. I then heard something.

"That sayaman is really annoying me. Then this hooded man brushes me off like an insect. I'll find both of their identities someday. Mark my word" Videl said. Gohan was making a joke, on how it'll be impossible.

At then end of the day, I secretly followed Videl to the roof of the school.

"I didn't know you were Hercule's Daughter. Not bad. That kick actually hurt" I said. Videl turned around, and she was ready to fight.

"No need for it this time. I can help you find out Sayaman's Identity. You're not the only one who wishes to find out" I said. Videl then got out of her fighter stance.

"What's in it for me, that's only half the job done" Videl said. I took off my hood. Videl was shocked.

"You're Pat Boris. The new kid" Videl said. I smirked.

"That I am. Tell nobody. And Boris isn't my real last name. If you agree with me, then I might consider telling you my last name. But like everybody, Remember it, for I've been ignored all my life" I said, putting the hood back on.

"Alright. Tell me what to do" Videl said. I smirked.

"My plan is for me to fight Sayaman. I'll leave a mark on him. Unless if someway he's able to use plastic surgery to cover it up, then his identity is as good as ours. You make sure you are there when I fight him. I'm not the bad guy, except to him. I hae to take my rage out on somebody, and finding out his identity will be a sinch. My one term that I'd like you to set me up on a date with Erasa. I know she's your friend, and Dammit, she's Drop dead Gorgeous. You are as well, but I think somebody else has a crush on you" I said. Videl smiled. She nodded, as in agreeing with me that she'll set up that date with Erasa for me.

"One last thing. Enter the tournament, as a favor. I'd like to fight you" Videl said. I laughed at that.

"I was planning on going there. Don't ask for favors from me. I'm the strongest man on the planet, yes, there are people stronger then your father. Even you are. Sayaman is. In fact, with me being there, I will more then likely go home with the title" I said Videl smiled.

"We have a deal" Videl said. She then took off in her helicopter. I flew back home. Tomorrow, my master plan will go into play

When I got home, Vegeta was happy to see me. Hew had some news.

"It looks like Kakarrot will be at the tournament" Vegeta said. Luckily trunks wasn't in the room at the time.

"Who the hell is kakarott?" I asked. This slightly angered Vegeta.

"Have you been living underground your whole life?" She furiously asked me.

"Uh.......yeah" I said. Vegeta then understood.

"It's Goku, to most people, except me" Vegeta said. I was really happy now.