Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown Sayian ❯ Gohan Get's blackmailed ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ

Unknown sayian 3: Blackmail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Pat's POV:

The next day was a Saturday. I had my plan in action. No crime was going around today, except for a convenience store being held up. I went there, disguised. My rep was going around, so I was now known as the Black Stryker. Videl had done her part, when SayaS*** arrived.

"Sayaman, I challenge you to a fight, right now" I said. Sayaman, being that he has a personal vendetta against me, Happily accepted it. I rushed up to him. Being that I'm so fast, I cut his right cheek. But he had countered back, by kicking me hard. My normal form couldn't handle it, Do I had no choice. Luckily I put back on the KI hider that I previously ripped off. I had rebuilt it. I transformed into Super Sayian, but SayaS*** kicked me again, and this time, my hood was knocked off.

"You....You're A..A.....A......." Sayaman said, in upmost surprise. I take it he knew what he was talking about.

"A super Sayian. Yes I am. The last time we fought, I assumed this power was in you, is it?" I asked The sayaman. He nodded slowly. Of course, we were already on the rooftops, so nobody could hear us.

"I'm giving you one last chance to enter the tournament. You know of Son Goku right. Well word has it, he's going to be at the tournament" I said.

"How did you get this info?" Sayaman asked me. I grinned.

"Simple. A little birdie told me. Now, I'm more determined to be there. The tournament wil be the best place for us to square off, so until then, see ya" I said. I put my hood back on, and powered down.

On Monday, Gohan walked in with a very much visible band-aid on his right cheek. I was surprised. Videl however, wasn't.

"I knew it all along" Videl said. I put on my crime fighting gear, because I had helped out a few times. Videl had cornered Gohan.

"So it seems you are the Sayaman" Videl said. Gohan was shocked, but tried tomake her seem dumb. She ripped off the band-aid.

"Don't take me for a fool Gohan. I have Black Stryker to thank for that....sayaman" Videl teasingly said to Gohan. He was defeated.

"Your ass has been blackmailed Boi. Maybe you deserve to know my identity before hand. And with this info, you will be at the tournament" i said, walking around the corner. I took ff my hood, and Gohan was surprised.

"I told you before Sayaman. I'm only the bad guy to you. Now, you have no choice but to do what I say, or risk losing your identity" I said, putting the hood back on.

"Alright. I'll be there" Gohan said. I smiled.

"One last thing" Videl said. Gohan was sick and tired of the two of us already. He replied with a dragged out What.

"Teach me to fly" Videl said. Gohan agreed.

Two months later, The tournament was almost ready. I decided to drop by.

"Gohan, how's your girlfriend's flying lessons going?" I asked. This got an enormous blush out of him. Looks like he could be in love. Videl was the same, when I asked her yesterday.

"Finished. What now?" He asked. I backed up a bit.

"Whoa man, can't I have a quick spar with you?" I asked. He said sure. We fought, and he won, after turning into SS2. I wasn't surprised.

"How can you say you're stronger then Cell. He could beat you up easily" Gohan said to me.

"Simple. I was hiding my KI from being sensed. I have a device on for that. If I went SS2, I would have broken it. Some people just can't know about my powers..........yet. So that's why I LET you win" I said. I flew back home, one day before the tournament.