Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown Sayian ❯ The champion ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ

a/N; Just to let everybody know, I do know what Senzu Beans are. I just made it so that my character, Pat, doesn't know what they are. Just wanted to clear that up

Unknown sayian 11: the champion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Pat's POV:

As I heard the announcement for a battle royal, I was watching, and hearing everything, through Gohan's eyes.

~Gohan. I know Videl is there. Don't let anything happen to her. It's your ass that will pay~ I said through the temporary link I created.

~Hey, she's mine~ Gohan said. I snickered.

~It's not that. I don't believe that any women should be harmed at all. Told ya I have SOME sort of honor. Hell, if Vegeta Lays on harmful hand on my mom, I'll kill him no problem. There's a battle royal coming up, so I'll joining you very soon. TTFN~ I said through the link. I proceeded to the ring, as I got ready for the battle royal. I had an immediate plan to execute right away. It would help me win the title, and restore part of my energy. I was in the ring, and the match started.

I flew up into the sky. I looked at the ring. Poor, helpless humans. Sorry, but your energy will be proven more useful to me.

"Jenova Rocket" I said. I was surrounded by the black flame, and I crashed into the ring. The effect had took place.

"Black Stryker has used Jenova Rocket. The last time we saw this move, it drained Goku's strength. Will it do that to the combatants in the ring?" the announcer said. I grabbed Hercule by the neck, and tossed him out of the ring. I had fully absorbed Killa and Jewel's Energy, and tossed them out of the ring. I noticed 18 and mighty mask fighting. 18 shot a blast to the gut, and he split.

"The hell? Oh.......Little worms" I said. Goten and Trunks was actually Mighty mask.

"Screw the good match. 18 is outta here" I said. I powered up to SS2, and swiftly eliminated 18. I was the champion.

"Winner, and new, WORLD MARTIAL ARTS HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!!!! BLACK STRYKER!!!!!!!!!" The announcer said. I was handed the belt, and I raised it for a second.

"So, what is it like to be the champion?" The announcer asked me. I smirked.

"I had no doubts. I knew I had everything going in to the tournament. Goku was the most challenge I've ever had, but I overcame him. If the full participants were here, I would have defeated them all. I can't be stopped. Hercule, drained or not, was nothing to me. We have a real champion to be proud of now. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some business to attend to" I gracefully said. I locked on to Gohan's Location, an Began to fly towards it. I flew as fast as I could.

~Gohan. I won. I'm coming~ I said. I could tel he nodded. I flew a bit faster.

I landed on a cliff, noticing two stone statues, and a slaughtered Kibito. He was barely alive. I looked at him, in pity.

"Had yourself a round with the devil, I see. At least it looks like it. Well, you could be proven useful for other things" I said, as I began to heal him. I didn't transfer energy to create another link. Kibito got up, and thanked me.

"Pat, I can get us in quietly" Kibito said. Good.

"Wait. Let's go to their exact location" I said. I closed my eyes, and noticed it was a basic room. But one of the doors said three.

"I'm assuming third floor" I said. Kibito grabbed my arm, and he had teleported us inside.