Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown Sayian ❯ Gohan Gets Drained ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ:

Unknown Sayian 10: Gohan Get's drained (I know this is part of the Show, but I think it is helpful for my story)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Pat's POV:

"He isn't the grand Kai. He's the Supreme Kai" Kibito Said to Piccolo. A kai. A ruler of the universe, and trainer of dead warriors. So I assume that 'Shin' The Supreme Kai has something major to do, if he's on Earth. Soon, He and Kibito were alone, while Spopovitch and Videl were fighting.

"I take it you must be of some high power. I noticed you were also trying to freeze both me and Goku. Tell me, What is it you want on Earth?" I asked. Kibito, the bigger of the two, stepped forward.

"He doesn't need to answer to the likes of you" He rudely said to me. My eyes zeroed in on him. I raised one finger. It was charged full of Dark Static KI.

"Don't you ever give me that kind of voice again. Unlike most of the Z-Senshi, I could really give a damn what happens to anybody. I have all the power in the universe, to have unlimited power. Yet I want to know, what you seek. For you see, I'll be able to help" I said. Shin nodded.

"We are looking for a dark presence On Earth. He is stronger then you, unfortunately. I had no Idea you had this power. You might help in his defeat. He has been living on Earth for thousands of Years. His name, Is Majin Buu" Shin said. I wasn't shocked. I was told every time there is peace, a newer, and greater evil comes around. Maybe he has the blood I need to be complete. It's worth a shot.

"Thank you for telling me. I'll make sure he won't win" I said I began to walk away. So this dark energy I've been sensing Is Majin Buu. Maybe they have other reasons why they wanted to have Spopovitch and Yamu attack us. I must find out.

"And you will" Shin said. I turned around. I'm not dumb. I knew what he did.

"Please, stay out of my mind. But yes, you're right. But before anything, I can sense all the darkness on this planet. I'll help you locate him" I said. Shin nodded to that.

"I needed Spopovitch and Yamu to drain somebody's energy, so that they can lead us to Buu. But If you can, then I guess we don't need it" Shin Said. I smirked.

"I might not be correct though. Take Gohan's energy" I said. I had a proud smirk on my face. Make somebody suffer. I get a real kick out of that. But It could also be proof.

"What ever the case, I'm staying behind. I have something to win, above everything else" I said.

Kibito did Face Gohan and he did trick Gohan to Power up to his fullest. After all, They did see him powered up when he rescued Videl from Spopovitch. He was then frozen. Inside, I laughing my ass off.

"Pat, why won't you do anything?" Dad said to me. I narrowed my eyes to the ring.

"More Help then Harm, which you shall find out soon enough" I said. I smiled at that. Videl ran to the ring, after using some Senzu Beans (what are those things anyway?) to recover. She was in the ring, yelling at Kibito, because he had let Gohan be drained of his energy. I came out. I had a good idea.

"I'll heal him" I said. videl got into my face.

"What is it to you? I thought you didn't like Gohan" Videl said to me. I brushed that comment off.

"He is more useful for protecting the Earth. Videl, I'm going to be the one to break it to you, but your dad sucks. Let gohan explain everything else" I said. I looked at my fallen brother, he tried to speak.

"I....Don't...think it was.....the.....best Idea.....you've had" He said. I put my hand on his forehead, and gave some of my energy to him. I had a plan. I was going to see what was going on, through him.

"Gohan, I must see everything, but I must stay behind. You are my eyes, to find out where Buu's hideout is. Ask Kibito about it. I'm sure he'll tell you everything no problem" I whispered into his ear. He Nodded, before getting up. Being we could temporarily talk through the mind, I decided to use that.

"I take pleasure in other's pain. So I am sorry you had to be drained, but at the same time, I'm not" I said, through the link I created.

"How long will this last?" gohan Asked me.

"A day. It's more then enough time. Go, and show me the hideout" I said through the link. There is no way I'm going to Let this Buu guy take my place at the top. Hell, since I'm in a good mood, I'll find some way to resurrect you, father.

A/N: Like I said before, I had to use Gohan's energy drain event to help with the story.