Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown Sayian ❯ Points of authority, Part 2 ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, or the Linkin Park song 'Points of authority'

Unknown sayian 9: Points of authority part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

{You like to think you're never wrong (You live what you learn)
You want to act like you're someone (You live what you learn)
You want someone to hurt like you (You live what you learn)
You want to share what you''ve been through (You live what you learn)}

Pat's POV:

I grabbed Dad by the throat, and crashed him into the ground. I could feel my energy being restored. But dad still had an abundance of energy he wasn't using. Well he can't use it now. I snapped my fingers, and my dark effect disappeared.

"I decided to let you off on this one. I'll admit, you had me there for a minute. But now, you will feel the true power of the Jenova sayian. And that one is me" I said, with the biggest smirk.

{You love the things I say I'll do'
The way I''ll hurt myself again just to get back at you
You take away when I give in

My life
My pride is broken}

I began to power up again. Only this time, I had all the power I needed to sustain this form for a long time.

"What? Are you powering up to.......SS3?" Dad asked me, while I powered up. So he does know of this form. He must have it himself.

"From what I assume, you must have it as well. But mark my words. I was the smarter, and stronger one. You see, you may have hit my weak spot a couple of times, making me lose a lot of energy, but I got it back" I said with a smirk. I continued to power up. With one mighty scream, I was now SS3.

"It's to bad you lost so much energy. I suggest you rest up after I know you out of the ring. Black LIGHTNING!!!!!!" I screamed. My attack hit him. He was struggling against the attack but what he realized was to late for him. I was up close, and he knew it. I punched him so hard, and I still had my attack applied to him. He was knocked out of the ring. I could hear the crowd roar at that match finish.

"What an upset. Goku got eliminated in the first round. Black Stryker is the winner" The announcer said. He came up to me, to congratulate me.

"What are your comments?" He asked me in a friendly tone.

"That was nothing. But I'll tell you this much. Be prepared to have a new world champion. And I plan to stick to those words" I said. the crowd loved every word I said, and soaked up everything I said. I love my new life

{You like to think you're never wrong (You live what you learn)
You want to act like you're someone (You live what you learn)
You want someone to hurt like you (You live what you learn)
You want to share what you''ve been through (You live what you learn)}

Vegeta walked up to me.

"Most entertaining thing I've seen in quite a while. So it has been proven. Pat, you are the strongest being in the universe" Vegeta said to me. I smirked at that.

"Tell me something I already don't know" I said.

{Forfeit the game
Before somebody else
Takes you out of the frame
Puts your name to shame
Cover up your face
You can't run the race
The pace is too fast
You just can't last

Forfeit the game
Before somebody else
Takes you out of the frame
Puts your name to shame
Cover up your face
You can't run the race
The pace is too fast
You just can't last }

Suddenly, a powerful sensation hit me. I could feel it. It was a dark force.

"I sense a massive dark force On Earth. But what is it? I don't understand" i said. This got the attention of everhbody, while Piccolo gave up against this Shin character. It isn't him.

"I swear, it must have something to do with Spopovitch and Yamu" I said I know it has to be them. It's no other explanation

{You like to think you're never wrong (You live what you learn)
You want to act like you're someone (You live what you learn)
You want someone to hurt like you (You live what you learn)
You want to share what you''ve been through (You live what you learn)}