Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unnatural ❯ Chapter 13: Baby Showers and Steamy Showers ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

AN: So, work and school has been brutal, but what can I do?
I go to school all week (with the exception of Friday) and I have to be there extremely early, and then go to work right afterwards, so most of my writing (if I am able to do much) will probably either be done while I'm at school procrastinating from important things (teehee) or I'll end up staying up real late on a school night like the rebel that I am and indulge myself in some Vegeta and Bulma lemony goodness (again… teehee).
Also one WARNING! This chapter contains content from another book, and I will give credit to the book down at the Author Notes at the bottom. I am warning you, this chapter is going to get a bit… steamy.
This chapter was originally dirtier, but I had to remind myself that I was posting this on FF so you are all getting the edited version. If you want to read the unedited version, you need to go to my site to read it (link is my Homepage link on my profile).
REVIEW THANKS: Thank you to everyone who reviewed, especially to the new readers! Your kind words are what's keeping me going with this story, and I'm also beginning to get ideas for others as well!
CHAPTER SUMMARY: Bulma makes a decision about Vegeta, which has crucial results for him.
DISCLAIMER: Insert typical disclaimer here. *does a happy hands jazz dance*
WARNING: This story is Rated M for sexual content, adult themes and language. If you are offended by sexual themes or any reference to sex, adult themes, or the use of profane language; this story is not for you! You have been warned!
…And onto the story…
Through the Looking Glass Book I: Unnatural
Chapter 13: Baby showers & steamy showers
Bulma sighed heavily as everyone around her chattered unnoticeably to her discomfort. It wasn't her idea to have this party and now that it was taking place, she definitely decided that she did not want it to continue. But one happy look from her mother and the venomous words died on Bulma lips. So, instead of fighting against it, she sat in the fluffy recliner while her guests appeased themselves.
It didn't help that the ones she truly would've liked to be there, hadn't shown yet.
High pitched voices caused Bulma to wince and grit her teeth as a group of cackling women—no doubt her mother's book club—gathered behind her as they began to discuss their latest steamy romance novel. Closing her eyes, she began to count to one hundred while simultaneously rubbing at the aching feeling that developed in her temple. Those women always grinded her the wrong way, but just to satisfy her mother, she had faked a smile and greeted them with a forced politeness she never knew she could muster.
But that was over an hour ago and she could only fake for so long.
When a shrill of laughter caused her to jump, Bulma bit her lip hard to prevent herself from screeching at the group and she forced herself ungracefully out of the recliner and waddled away from the women as fast as her swollen feet could carry her. She had had enough and needed time away from this. With the stairs in sight, Bulma attempted rather slowly to make her way there, only to stop abruptly as her slim mother blocked her path.
She growled. “Mom, I did as you asked, now please, move!”
“But, dear… It's rude to leave your own party; you're the guest of honor!” Bunny explained with a cheerful smile. “We haven't even opened the gifts yet! And besides,” her smile widened as she glanced over Bulma's shoulder. “Don't you want to see your friends?”
Blinking, Bulma turned around and the frown that once resided on her face disappeared, only to be replaced with a bright smile at the sight of Chi-Chi and Goku standing in the doorway, both looking uneasy at the number of guests. Ignoring the cackling women that were calling her name, Bulma made her way over to the pair, her hands resting on her round stomach.
“Hey guys!” She greeted as she got closer. “I'm glad you could make it!”
Goku gaped openly at the crowded room while Chi-Chi chuckled nervously and shook her head, shrugging as she held a small dish in her hands, and a bag draped over her shoulders. “We wouldn't miss this, Bulma! But um…” Again, Chi-Chi's eyes scanned the crowded anxiously. “I… didn't realize so many were coming…”
Bulma shrugged as she followed Chi-Chi's gaze. “I didn't either until they kept showing up. But don't worry,” she began with a smirk. “They're not my friends, really… Most of them are people who either work for me and Daddy…” She trailed off as her eyes landed on the annoying book club that still stood behind the recliner, their heads thrown back in a high shrill of laughter, and she frowned. “Or the other half is my mother's extremely brainless and annoying friends.” She turned back to them, giving a light shrug. “You two are probably the very few that are really here for me and not for the juicy details of how this,” she gestured to her large stomach, “happened.”
“Uh-huh…” Chi-Chi nodded and again, shook her head. “So!” She began with a bright smile as she held up the dish in her hands and gestured to the bag that hung from her shoulder. “Where can I put these?”
“Over here,” Bulma pointed towards the large buffet table that was laid out along the opposite wall near the kitchen. “Let me help you with that!” She offered as she took the dish and she glanced at Goku, who was still gaping at the crowd. “Is he okay?”
Chi-Chi turned back towards her husband, only to roll her eyes towards the sky. “Yeah, he's fine. He's probably just never seen this many people gathered in one place except for the martial arts tournament.” She held up a finger and smirked mischievously as she approached him. “Hey Goku! I know it's been a whopping ten minutes since you ate last and I'm sure you're hungry, and the Briefs made all this free food—“
She was cut off abruptly as she watched her husband snap his mouth shut and turn his head quickly towards the large buffet table with a hungry look in his eyes as he exclaimed loudly, “FREE FOOD?!” and he took off towards the table before saying another word.
“Huh…” Bulma began as the two walked slowly over to the table. “I should've expected that.”
Chi-Chi giggled before clicking her tongue as she glanced sideways at Bulma. “So…” she trailed off.
Bulma cocked a suspicious brow as she met her friends gaze. “So… What?”
Chi-Chi shrugged as she broke their gaze, her eyes scanning the crowd, before she glanced back at Bulma. “I don't see Mr. High and Mighty anywhere…” she trailed off again, leaving an unasked question hang in the air.
Bulma huffed as she sat the dish down on an empty space on the table. “You really thought he'd come to something like this?”
Swinging up the bag, Chi-Chi sat it gently next to the dish and began to pull out smaller bowls and plates with various items plated on them. “I don't know. I mean, you've been talking about how much he's changed… So, I just wondered.”
“He's changed! He's not evil anymore!”
“Okay, okay, Miss Defensive,” Chi-Chi said slowly. “I wasn't trying to push or pry. I was just honestly curious.”
Eyeing her skeptically, Bulma sighed and gestured outside. “Well, I doubt he's going to come at all. He locked himself in the simulator before I even woke up this morning.” She shrugged as she picked up an empty plate and handed one to Chi-Chi. “Besides, it doesn't really bother me much that he's not here. I offered it to him and if he shows, I'll be surprised and happy.”
Chi-Chi frowned as she piled some fruits onto her plate. “And what if he doesn't show?”
Unbeknownst to Chi-Chi, Bulma smiled softly as she filled her plate. “Then, that means I get to open all the presents by myself!” She stated jokingly.
“Of course, it's typical of you to think about the presents!” Chi-Chi teased as she finished filling her plate and she turned to find a seat.
Bulma, too, turned, and frowned as the many seats that were arranged in her once spacious dining room were nearly full. “My mother invited way too many people!” She exclaimed exasperatedly.
“You think?” Chi-Chi replied smartly before her eyes landed on Goku sitting alone at the end of one of the longer tables, five plates of food in front of him, and she smiled. “Come on!” She grabbed Bulma's arm and pulled her over to the empty seats.
They both sat, and Bulma sighed with relief as she kicked off the flats she was wearing and allowed one sore foot to massage the other sore foot. “I've only been standing for a few minutes and my feet are already killing me!”
Goku lifted his head from his plate to reveal his mouth covered in barbeque sauce and he smiled as he swallowed. “You should get Vegeta to rub them! I use to do that for Chi-Chi when she was pregnant!”
The pair stared at Goku blankly before Bulma finally muttered, “You do realize you're talking about Vegeta… right?”
When Goku just nodded, Bulma sighed and rubbed at her head. “Sometimes I wonder about you, Son-kun!”
He blinked in surprise. “Really? That's nice!” He took a bite of the sauced wing in his hand and then spoke around the food, “I think about you too, Bulma!”
Bulma opened her mouth to retort, only to shut it when Chi-Chi tapped her arm lightly. “Don't even bother. He won't understand.” She then frowned at her husband. “And you! Don't talk with your mouth full, it's rude! Chew, swallow, then speak!”
Goku blushed. “Sorry!” He said with his mouth still full of food, before he finally swallowed and smiled adorably.
Sighing in defeat, Chi-Chi and Bulma began to dig into their own food. “So, how far along are you, again?” Chi-Chi asked as she blew on the steaming potatoes to cool them.
Taking a bite of her fruit salad, Bulma chewed, and then swallowed, before forking another delicious morsel. “I'm nearing five months. It seems to be slowing down, though.”
Chi-Chi laughed and she shook her head, before taking a bite of the potatoes. “It may seem that way now, but you definitely won't feel that way when your due date comes up. By the way, did they ever determine your due date?”
“No. They're saying that my pregnancy seems to be progressing faster than normal. I mean look at me!” She gestured wildly to her abnormally large stomach. “I'm huge! I could be like… seven months pregnant instead of four!”
“Ya know,” Goku spoke up as he wiped his face clean. “Chi-Chi only carried Gohan for seven months. I remember because she kept screaming,” he took a deep breath before he took on an impression of his wife, “IT'S TOO EARLY, IT'S TOO EARLY!!” He screeched in a high pitched voice before he began laughing at the memory.
Bulma cracked a smile and shared a laughed as she eyed her friend sitting next to her. “You're husband does a very nice impression of you!”
Chi-Chi growled. “Oh shut up, you two! I freaked because I thought I was two months early! But now that I see Bulma, I'm starting to think it's a Saiya-jin thing.” She said as she gave Goku a pointed look, causing him to shrug with a smirk.
“Huh… I never really put any thought into that,” Bulma stated. “Though it would make some sense… I mean, they are a different race, so why wouldn't their pregnancies be different?”
“You know what you should do?” Goku started with a sly smile. “You should ask Vegeta!”
Chi-Chi laughed. “Yeah right! Like he would really know!” Goku and Bulma stared at her confused. “Didn't his planet blow up when he was like… a kid?”
Bulma frowned at her disapprovingly. “That's low, Chi-Chi,” she scolded lightly before turning her attention back to Goku. “I think asking him would be a great idea. He'd know better than any of us, anyway!”
The group continued to eat as they carried on their conversation, before they were suddenly interrupted as Bunny's book club took the empty seats next to them, causing Bulma to tense and frown. Oh great, she thought as she tried her hardest to ignore them, but her attempts were in vain as one of the older women turned her gaze on Bulma.
“Oh Bulma! There you are!”
A cold chill swept over Bulma at the voice and she took a deep breath before plastering on a fake smile and meeting the woman's gaze. “Mrs. Durnim! How are you doing this evening?”
Mrs. Durnim was notoriously known for her love of gossip and Bulma knew exactly why she was in her line of sights. She had made sure to keep her pregnancy a secret, but when news finally got out via baby shower invites, it spread like wildfire. Now, everyone knew that the heiress to Capsule Corporation was pregnant, but no one knew specifics.
But this woman is going to try her hardest to get it out of me…
“Oh, I'm doing just fine! I must say, my dear you are glowing with your pregnancy!” Mrs. Durnim complimented.
Another fake smile in place, Bulma replied, “Thank you!”
“How far along are you, Bulma?” Mrs. Durnim smiled as she took a small bite of her food.
“Oh you know… I'm getting there,” Bulma chuckled as she gently patted her stomach.
The old woman nodded. “I can see that! You look like you're ready to pop! I don't think I was that big when I was carrying my Cris!”
Bulma had to stop the frown that wanted to form. She knew what the woman was trying to say, but she refused to allow it to affect her. She knew she was big; she had become insecure now that stretch marks had begun to form around her stomach and sides, but she refused to dwell on it.
“Indeed, I am,” she said with a bright smile, though what the elderly woman said next wiped that smile completely off her face.
“I don't think I've met your husband yet! Is he here?”
Bulma nearly growled. Stupid bitch, I know what you're trying to do! You know damn well I'm not married! But instead of speaking the venomous words that were on the tip of her tongue, she swallowed them and said, “No, ma'am, I'm afraid not.”
“Oh?” Mrs. Durnim blinked. “And why is that, my dear? It really is unbecoming for your husband to not be here for your baby shower! How else are we supposed to meet him?”
Swallowing again, Bulma took a deep breath before she slowly explained. “Well, the reason he isn't here is because I'm not married.”
The woman's eyes grew wide. “Not married?”
“Yes, ma'am. I'm not married.”
“Well… then how could you be pregnant?” She asked dumbly.
Oh, you've got to be kidding me!
Bulma blushed and faked a chuckle. “You have children of your own, Mrs. Durnim. Clearly, I would think you knew how that worked…”
“Yes, yes! But I'm married, of course!”
Bulma sighed, clenching her fists underneath the table cloth, and gave Chi-Chi a smile when she felt her pat her arm reassuringly.
“If I may…” Chi-Chi interrupted. “But, if I'm correct, you don't necessarily have to be married to have children.”
The old woman gasped. “But, it's just not proper! What about the child?” She turned her eyes on Bulma in disbelief. “Are you really willing to have a bastard child?”
Oh my Kami! This woman has gotten on my last nerve!
Bulma's eyes widened and she glared at Mrs. Durnim before she spat out, “You wanna know how this happened?!” She gestured to her large stomach, then pushed her seat back and stood. “This happened because I had a wonderful night in bed with a gorgeous man who met my every need!” she screamed at the woman. “Is that good enough for your gossip?!”
The room fell deadly quiet and all eyes turned to an outraged pregnant woman. She then turned to leave the table, only to turn back around with her mouth open. “Oh! And just so you know, Mrs. Durnim! My son may be a `bastard child' as you so eloquently put it, but at least he won't grow up spoiled rotten and stealing my money like your son! Isn't Cris in jail, by the way? For armed robbery?”
Before the woman could retort, Bulma turned her back on her. “I'm sorry, Chi-Chi… Goku…” She whispered to her two friends before she marched away, passing her mother who watched her leave without saying a word, only giving her an encouraging nod.
Bunny turned back to the party with a bright smile. “Dessert anyone?”
oOo
Bulma stood on her balcony, allowing the cool air to calm her raging emotions. She knew she blew it. Going off on the one woman who ate, lived, and breathed gossip was not the smartest move. But after allowing the subtle hits to make contact, she just couldn't stand back and allow anymore. It would only be a matter of time before tabloids got wind of her outburst.
Who cares? That woman deserved it!
However, instead of feeling reassured, Bulma could only feel guilt and a deep sadness.
“Honey, are you all right?” a voice behind her startled her and she looked over her shoulder to see her mother approaching her with a gentle smile.
Bulma returned the smile, only barely. “Yeah… I'm okay.”
“Are you sure? That seemed pretty heated down there,” Bunny asked as she wrapped a comforting arm around her daughter's shoulders.
Bulma winced. “Yeah… I'm really sorry about that, Mom… I just couldn't take it anymore! That woman gets under my skin!”
Bunny chuckled. “Oh, honey, you shouldn't be sorry. She crossed the line. Mrs. Durnim isn't one for subtlety and she has no tact.”
“You got that right,” Bulma replied dryly.
“But, you shouldn't let what she says get to you. She only loves the gossip because hearing the news of other people's lives makes her feel better about her own.”
“I know,” Bulma began. “I couldn't control myself. I just needed to get away for a few minutes to calm down.”
“I understand, sweetheart,” Bunny rubbed her daughter's shoulders reassuringly. “When you feel you're ready, come back downstairs and we'll open those presents!”
Bulma groaned. “I don't know if I can show my face down there—“
“Of course you can!” Her mother cut her off. “You should've seen the looks Mrs. Durnim was receiving! She ended up leaving because she couldn't take the tension!” Bunny laughed. “She knew she was wrong.”
Bulma rolled her eyes, but smiled anyway. “You're just saying that to make me feel better.” Before her mother could reply, she leaned forward and hugged her. “But thank you… It worked.”
Smiling, Bunny returned the hug, before she pulled away, and gave Bulma a soft pat on her back. “Come down whenever you're ready.”
“I will.”
oOo
Bulma came back down to the party shortly afterwards to find everyone was still in mid-conversation, acting as though nothing had happened. When no one turned her way, she released the breath she was holding and ventured forward.
When she neared the buffet table, her pace slowed to a stop at the sight before her, and her mouth hung open in surprise. There, standing before the buffet table, plates in hand and scowl firmly in place, was Vegeta. Now this was a sight she had definitely wanted to see, but hadn't expected to. Closing her mouth, Bulma smiled and approached him, her hands rubbing her stomach soothingly.
“I'm surprised to see you!” She exclaimed as she got closer, causing Vegeta to frown over his shoulder at her.
“Hn,” was all he said before he returned his attention to the plethora of food that was laid out before him.
Bulma just chuckled. “You know, you came at just the perfect time, too!” She stated with a sly smile. “We were just about to open the presents.”
“I only came for the food, idiot onna!” Vegeta barked as he piled more wings on his plate.
Normally, his choice of words would've bothered Bulma, but seeing him at her baby shower brightened her mood. He may have been there for the food, but at least he had shown his face. She had told him so.
He stiffened. “Don't be ridiculous, onna. I will not participate in your stupid Earthling rituals. I am only here for nourishment and I will be back in the gravity room, training!”
Shaking her head, Bulma just shrugged. “Okay, whatever you say. But, if you change your mind, we'll be in the living room opening the presents!” And before he could muster a reply, she sauntered off towards the crowded room.
Vegeta frowned as the onna walked away. Him, sit in on a pathetic human ritual such as this? That was ludicrous! No, he wouldn't do it, and he wouldn't allow the words she had whispered softly to him the previous night to affect him either. He was just here for the food and then he'd be back in the simulator doing what he did best. But as Vegeta was about to take a seat, a thought crossed his mind, halting him from his meal.
He didn't want to be anything like his father and abandon his son… And something small was quietly murmuring in the back of his mind that he should be in there.
But what was he thinking? Shaking his head, Vegeta took his seat, pushing his thoughts of his unborn child aside so he could enjoy his meal. The onna may have asked him to show up to the party, but he had never said he would. Yes, he had shown up, but he wasn't there for the reason's she may have thought… but he had seen the look in her eyes. She was happy. Her eyes had sparkled like blue gems at the sight of him.
And for some unknown reason, it caused a foreign feeling to swell in the pits of Vegeta's stomach.
Glaring down at the many plates before him, Vegeta decided that he had lost his appetite and he stood, and left the dining room without taking his first bite.
It was going to be a long day.
oOo
Bulma smiled as a small box was placed in her hands and she squealed in excitement. So far, the majority of her presents were baby clothes and diapers, which were fine, since she already had the major things. But she couldn't help but ooh and aww at the things she was receiving.
Glancing out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Chi-Chi leaning forward in anticipation and chuckled. This present was obviously from her and Goku, and the looks on their faces were screaming at her to open the present. So, without waiting any longer, Bulma ripped the paper off the box and then threw the lid to the side, before she let out another squeal. This time, it was a toy. A musical toy. One of the hidden secrets about Bulma that very few knew was that she was musically talented and she smiled appreciatively at Chi-Chi, before leaning over to give her a hug.
“I figured you'd want to pass along the talent!” She whispered in Bulma's ear as she hugged her back.
Bulma laughed. “This little bugger is going to be better at the piano than I am, I'll make sure of it! Thank you!”
Setting the toy aside, Bulma rubbed her hands together as she eyed the many other presents she had yet to go through. “What's next?!” she asked excitedly, causing the room to laugh.
“How `bout mine?” Bunny stepped forward, giving Bulma another box and she sat down on the arm of the recliner as her daughter began to tear through the wrapping paper. Once she was through and the lid was torn off, Bunny clapped excitedly before clasping her hands near her mouth as her eyes began to water.
There, laid in the box, was Bulma's old baby blanket. The creamy white of the blanket brought out the light blue of the trimmings. In the top left and bottom right corners was a soft brown stripped pattern and in the opposite corners were spelled Hope and Dream. Bulma's eyes began to swell with unshed tears as she delicately unfolded the blanket from the confines of the box and held it out before her.
“But… I mean…” She began shakily as she turned her teary eyes on her mother. “Where did you find this? I thought you lost it when I was five?”
Bunny smiled through her tears and shook her head. “No honey! I only said that because I knew we needed try to get you to detach yourself from it. You were growing up… So I boxed it up and said I lost it in the laundry.”
Speechless, Bulma clutched the blanket to her chest and she buried her face in it, before letting out a soft sigh as the fabric rubbed gently against her skin in a reassuring manner. She had been heartbroken when her mother had told her it was gone; it was her security blanket, something she liked to cling to when she slept at night. The moment she no longer was able to cling to it, she began to toss and turn in the bed.
Now, she was able to give her son the same blanket she once used as a baby.
“Oh!” Her mother exclaimed, bringing her out of her thoughts. “There's also something else I put in the box with that!”
Blinking, Bulma reluctantly sat the blanket aside, before peering in the box once again, only to let out a booming laugh at what she saw. Holding it up for all to see, only a few chuckled, however, Goku and Chi-Chi shared the laugh with Bulma. There, on the shirt, read; “If you think I'm cute, you should see my Daddy!”
Suddenly, a brief movement caught Bulma's gaze and she peered over the crowd towards the back to see a shadowy figure retreat away from the living room, and she smiled. How long he had been standing there, she didn't know, but the fact that he had came at all made Bulma dizzy with happiness.
At least he's trying…
oOo
Bulma sighed as she waved goodbye to the last of her guests before turning to the disaster that was the aftermath of the party. Cups, plates, napkins, paper, and confetti laid about the floor, giving the room a cluttered look.
What a bunch of pigs!
However, instead of indulging herself in the task, she approached a panel on the wall in the living room and keyed in a code to alert the cleaning bots that the room needed to be cleaned. Walking about the room, Bulma kicked at the garbage that was hidden underneath the couch to the middle of the room before she sighed and sat down in the recliner as she rubbed her aching back. A sudden soft beeping alerted her that the cleaning bots had arrived and she lifted her feet to the coffee table, giving them the room to work as she relaxed her sore muscles.
Looking off to her left, on the end table, laid a small blue paperback book, and Bulma's brow furrowed in curiosity. Leaning over, she snatched the book up, and read the title, before smirking and shaking her head. A silly title, she concluded, and apparently one of the books her mother was reading for her book club. Biting her lip, she opened the book to the marked page and began to read, only to feel a warm tightness spread between her thighs and her heart rate to pick up.
With a soft laugh, Dante surged into her damp heat. Pure sensation rippled
through him as her fingernails sank into his shoulders
and she gasped with pleasure. “Oh yes.”
“Oh boy…” Bulma whispered as she began to chew on her nail as she read further. The warm feeling that had developed only spread further as her eyes drifted along the lines of the page and she nearly groaned. It had been so long since she felt this kind of pleasure! Without hesitation, she flipped the page, thinking all the while why her mother hadn't shown her this book.
Buried deep inside her, Dante paused to savor the feel of being so
intimately bound together. It wouldn't matter if they had an
eternity to explore each other, he would never tire of
this woman. Never have enough of her sweet heat.
Suddenly, Bulma flushed and she began to fan herself with the small piece of paper her mother was using as a book mark, but it was an inevitable attempt. Her body was screaming for this kind of attention, it wanted these passionate touches and kisses, and she couldn't help but drift back to the only night she had with Vegeta before she continued on.
…his hips began to thrust forward, his need growing to an unbearable ache.
She moaned. He growled. They clutched at each other.
They surged together.
The hand that was holding the book began to shake and her free hand began to drift downward, over the roundness of her stomach, along her thighs, to her heated core. It was too much, it had been too long, and she couldn't take it any longer. It was a bad idea to pick this book up! She knew she should put it down and walk away, but neither of her hands would cooperate.
Dante choked out a groan of shocked pleasure as he thrust
himself to the very heart of her. Mist-red desire
clouded about them, driving them ever upward,
until with an explosive climax they combusted
in flames together.
Finally, Bulma forced herself to snap the book shut and she pulled her other hand away from between her thighs. A nice long shower should help to work out her tensions…
Maybe.
oOo
Bulma made her way up the stairs rather slowly, both because of her swollen feet and also because of the new pressure that had built between her legs. She needed relief and she needed it now! Turning the corner, she growled when she saw her room at the other end of the hallway and knew that it would take a bit of time for her to make it to the shower. Determined, she ventured forward, her sights on her bedroom door, but she halted once she was in front of another door.
Vegeta's room.
It had been quite a long time since she had been in there… a few months. And the fact that it was closed indicated that Vegeta was inside either asleep or in the shower. After previous experiences, Bulma knew not to go in there, especially when he was in there, but something about this time felt different.
Should she?
No.
Did she want too?
Yes!
Standing there for another minute, battling herself, she finally reached forward, her hand curling around the cool door knob, and she twisted it, before allowing the door to swing open on its own accord.
Nothing.
Stepping into the room, Bulma closed the door behind her, her eyes on his bed. He must be in the shower, she thought as she approached the bathroom door. Placing her ear against the flat surface, she nodded when she heard the water running and smirked devilishly. As quiet as she could be, she opened the door, and stepped into the steaming room, her eyes trained on the shower before her and the figure that stood underneath the hot water.
She stood there for a minute, admiring his muscular physique and how the water trickled down his body. She bit her bottom lip as she watched him lift his arms to his head, his fingers running through his hair, and his scarred back rippled from the movement. Her mouth began to water and her shameless eyes traveled over the tightness of his butt, down his strong legs, to the tips of his toes, and back up again. It was a shame he wasn't facing her. A blush touched her cheeks at that thought.
Surely he should know she was there… right?
Not caring, Bulma began to tug off her clothes, allowing her maternity pants to hit the floor and she stepped out of them. Then, she gently opened the glass door of the shower, and nearly stopped when she saw his back stiffen somewhat, but he didn't turn around.
She smirked. Interesting…
Taking that as an invitation, Bulma approached Vegeta from behind before placing her hands on his wet back and began to run them downward, and she pressed herself as close to him as her stomach would allow. Tilting her head forward, she kissed his shoulder, and then stepped back when he turned around to face her.
He wasn't scowling this time… only frowning.
She smiled seductively and murmured, “You knew I was here the whole time?”
He cocked a brow. “What do you think?” He said huskily.
Glancing down, her smile widened a bit before she met his eyes again. “I think that if you didn't want me here, you would've kicked me out by now.”
Vegeta narrowed his eyes, but ignored her comment. “When did you become so brazen?”
She, too, cocked a brow, before she leaned forward and took his earlobe into her mouth, nipping it gently, before she whispered, “When I decided I wanted you.”
Bulma frowned when Vegeta gripped her by her shoulders, forcing her to step back, and her frown deepened when she saw the look in his eyes.
“Onna, I already told you—“
“It doesn't mean anything, Vegeta!” She said quickly, cutting him off. “It's what you wanted…”
He continued to stare at her in surprise and she felt his grip on her loosen, and she took her opportunity to step towards him once again, this time, to nip along the length of his neck. “I promise you,” she began as her hands trailed along the planes of his stomach, and further down towards his hard length, until she had it held gently in her grasp, causing him to nearly groan. “This is just sex,” she kissed her way along his jaw as her hand began a stroking motion, “this is enough for me.”
His breathing picked up and he swallowed hard to keep from groaning out in pleasure. His mind told him one thing, while his body screamed another. Would she really be able to see this as only sex? Probably not, he imagined. But it had been quite a while since he had any type of release, and the motion she stuck to was already working its magic on him. When she finally made it to his chin, she kissed her way up to his mouth and hovered briefly to stare in his eyes, waiting for his answer. He stared back, giving her a searching gaze, his hand halting her movement below to allow him some time to think. But after a moment of gazing at her, he finally came to his decision.
He let go of her hand and grasped her shoulders once more, this time to back her up to the wall. Growling, he pressed his lips to her own and she fisted her free hand in his wet hair, their tongues battling for control.
Vegeta groaned as Bulma bit his bottom lip and he brushed her hand away from his length, his hand running down her thigh to hitch her leg around his hip. She gasped as his hard length rubbed against her moist center, instantly spreading fire to her loins, and she began to rub herself against him in anticipation, only to nearly cry out from frustration as Vegeta's hands stopped her rocking motion.
Pulling away from his rough mouth, she gave him a glare, only to receive an amused smirk in response and he leaned forward to suck at her collarbone, his mouth making a wet path to her aching breasts. Bulma arched forward, her fingers digging into his shoulder, and she gasped when he took a rosy nipple into his mouth, his sucking rough and nowhere near gentle.
“Oh Kami!” She breathed out when he switched to the other neglected breast, making sure to rotate between sucking, nibbling, and licking. He nearly chuckled when she groaned in frustration as his mouth left her breasts, and he lowered himself to his knees, his mouth continuing south, and he took her leg that was originally on his hip and hoisted it over his shoulder, giving him the perfect view to her hidden treasure.
Bulma wiggled her hips, the simmering flame that had developed in her lower stomach now building into a blazing fire threatening to explode if relief didn't come her way soon. Using her leg, she attempted to bring Vegeta closer, grinding her teeth together in anger when he wouldn't move. He gave her a steady look, amusement clear in his eyes at her urgency, and he bent forward towards her heated core, only to turn his head and give her inner thigh a long lick, and she gave a soft sob.
“Oh, please! I can't…” She began to beg, a deep blush covering her figure at her display of weakness, but she didn't care. She wanted him and his teasing was driving her crazy! Instead of giving into her pleas, Vegeta nuzzled his nose into her inner thigh next to her drenched center and breathed in deeply, smelling her pure sweet arousal, before finally giving into temptation and taking a good long lick of her juices.
Crying out, Bulma gripped Vegeta's hair in a tight fist as he licked over and over again, occasionally stopping to tease her swollen nub with the tip of his tongue, before continuing again. Gaining some strength, Bulma opened her eyes and glanced down her body in an attempt to watch his ministrations, only to slam her head back against the wall of the shower in frustration when her giant stomach blocked her view.
Her breathing picked up and the pressure in her stomach tightened as her climax neared, and just before she was able to reach euphoria, Vegeta pulled away, causing her to nearly sob at the lack of release. He stood, his hand gripping her hip, before he turned her around, his length briefly brushing against her backside, and she arched herself to brush against his tip again.
“Spread your legs,” he demanded huskily, before he stepped forward, his one hand resting near her head against the wall, while the other still held onto her hip in a tight manner. Bulma complied, her legs now spread, her arms resting against the shower wall while water dripped down her back, and she rested her forehead against the flat surface as she wiggled her hips like a cat in heat.
When he didn't enter her right away, Bulma frowned, until she felt his hand slide up from her hip to rest just below her bulging stomach, and she understood. He was hesitant to continue and she knew why. He had never been with a pregnant woman before, and the fact that she was carrying his heir made him pause in his roughness. A small smile appeared and Bulma reached her own hand down to rest upon his and she whispered, “Its okay,” only to receive a grunt in response before she gasped out when he finally entered her from behind, his hard length easily sliding into her heat as smooth as butter.
Vegeta nearly bit his lip at how tight she was in this position and his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he began to thrust. Bulma cried out, her hand leaving his to slam against the wall as she met his thrusts, using her arms to push herself against him. He was so deep and she could nearly feel him hit her cervix. His growling was animalistic and he leaned forward to lick along the column of her neck, before taking some skin between his teeth and sucking. He knew better than to bite down, but he couldn't resist the need to taste the sweet and salty skin.
Her cries were getting higher and higher, and he slide his hand down to her thigh, lifting it to rest it against the wall as best as it could, allowing his angle to shift, giving him more deeper thrusts. Her orgasm snuck up on her and she bit her lip to keep herself from screaming, before it finally subsided and she panted from it.
Vegeta's pace slowed, allowing her to catch her breath, until he decided he gave her enough time and his speed increased, causing her to moan his name.
This was definitely going to be a long shower.
oOo
He watched as she slid the towel over her skin, drying the small droplets of water that still remained, before she wrapped the towel around her body as far as it would go and picked up her abandoned clothes from the floor. They hadn't spoken a word to each other after her final orgasm. It was the most powerful one he gave her, out of the three she had, and he had watched as she detached herself from him, only to turn around and kiss him deeply. It didn't feel like the last time they had slept together, where she had reacted like that night meant more than what it was. Instead, she just kissed him, smiled, and thanked him, before leaving him in the shower without looking back.
It was different.
He didn't know what to do with himself, so he just watched. She gathered her clothes and stood up, using the sink as a crutch to help her back to her feet. If she hadn't left him so speechless, he would've threw out a snarky comment about her weight and balance, but he couldn't find it in himself to do so. For some strange reason, he had found her body still appealing, even though he would rather die than admit that to anyone. She still held grace; even though he could tell her large stomach was holding her back.
His eyes focused on her stomach and he frowned. He had paused midway into their sexual escapade when he felt a spike in his son's ki and he moved his hand to rest under her stomach to feel it. It was the first time, since he had been back, that he had felt the spike, and it was strong enough to cause him to pause. The level was in the lower elite range, and he couldn't help but feel a swell of pride that his son was already powerful. But what had also caused him to pause was the fact that the onna hadn't felt a thing, when in most cases, she should've been writhing in pain from the spike. It didn't register with him, until she had told him it was okay that he finally snapped out of it.
Bulma turned around to see Vegeta watching her closely and she gave him a seductive wink before leaving the room.
He had never given her enough credit before, but he had to give it to her now.
She was stronger than she looked.
oOo
The next morning found Vegeta descending the stairs towards the kitchen, scowl firmly in place. He had overslept that morning and that was unacceptable. He would not allow his training to suffer just because he allowed himself a few extra hours of sleep after what had happened yesterday with the onna. He would have to make up for it and push himself extra in his training.
While pondering on the severity of his training, Vegeta never noticed the onna who was currently standing before the stove, kettle in hand. He strode into the room, finally taking notice and tensed, expecting an outburst of emotions after their shared intimacy. When the sudden burst of emotions never came, he frowned, before he reached across from her into the open cupboard for a mug.
Bulma leaned out of his reach with a slight smirk, completely calm in this awkward moment. She knew why he was acting so stiff and tense, and she found amusement in his confusion. After he had left that faithful day, Bulma had changed. And last night, when she left the bathroom, she had an epiphany. She may never have a romantic relationship with this man, but a physical one… a sexual one was enough for now. She wasn't sure she was ready for a romantic relationship herself. It would be nice to have one, but the more she thought about it, the more unnatural it seemed to be between them. And that's why she loved what they had. It was completely unnatural. He wanted no-strings-attached sex and even though it wasn't her style, she knew she wanted him, and she was more than willing to go the extra mile to give him what he wanted… For now.
“Sleep well?” Bulma asked innocently as she poured herself a cup of steaming hot tea, glancing over her shoulder to see him pouring himself a cup of coffee, chuckling at the low growl of warning he gave her. “It's just an innocent question!”
“Damn female,” Vegeta muttered before he took his mug and marched into the dining room, sitting in his usual spot at the head of the table. “Where is that blasted dame of yours?” He demanded as he took a cautious sip of his drink.
Bulma shrugged. “Who knows? Looks like it's just you and me for breakfast!” She smiled wickedly at his sudden paleness.
“There is no way in hell I am eating your cooking! Go find her!” He exclaimed, his eyes somewhat wide with slight panic at the thought of eating her poor cooking.
Bulma rolled her eyes. “Oh come on, Vegeta! I'm not that bad of a cook! And besides, I can't find her! She's obviously not here and I'm not going to call her back just to make you food! So deal with it or don't eat at all!”
Vegeta sat there, staring at her, before he grumbled and looked away, his arms crossed, and Bulma smiled victoriously. She leaned up to get a pan from the rack above the stove and began to make their breakfast, never noticing the scrutiny she was under.
The prince watched her closely, frowning the entire time at her odd behavior… or lack thereof. The last time they had been intimate, she had screamed and yelled at him, expecting more from the night, but this time, she was acting like their fun in the shower had never happened. It was somewhat relieving, yet unnerving. What had changed?
He couldn't place his finger on it, but the change was a welcome one and if she wasn't going to bring up that night, than neither was he. Though, he wasn't sure if this was going to be a continuation… Did he want a physical relationship with the onna? It wouldn't be a bad one. She was definitely a feisty one between the sheets and their mating was probably the best one he's had, but would she be able to deal with just physical?
Only time could tell…
oOo
Later that night, Bulma was standing by the window, a basket of laundry resting against the windowsill. He hadn't come out for lunch or dinner, and the flashing lights hadn't let up. It was worrisome, but she knew better than to march down there and interrupt him. So instead, she allowed him to train till exhaustion.
Sighing, Bulma turned away from the window, grasping the laundry basket, and made her way to his room. Earlier, her mother had come home, only to leave again in a rush with her father to attend a banquet. In a mad dash, she requested Bulma to finish Vegeta's laundry, causing Bulma to roll her eyes in exasperation.
Hoisting the basket up, she sat it on top his bed, rubbing her large stomach. It was a pain to carry it from the bottom floor to the second east wing with a large stomach as hers, but she managed, with a few pit stops. Taking another minute, Bulma sat on his bed, her energy drained after carrying the load of clothes. It was unusual. She was barely five months pregnant and already feeling exhausted.
After a few moments of rest, Bulma got to work, placing his clothes in their proper place. Once that was finished, she turned, ready to take the basket and leave, when something caught her eye. Glancing at the desk, Bulma saw the familiar leather bound book she had found all those months ago, laying atop his desk. On the cover was the symbol, and she traced the v shape of it with the tip of her fingers delicately. It was beautiful, the engravement of the symbol shining with a red hue that completely contrasted to the lightness of the leather.
What did it mean?
It was obviously something of significance, since Vegeta always kept it next to his bed, and it was always in reach. Curiosity got the best of her and she picked it up gently, and flipped it open, only to frown.
She couldn't read it.
It was in an entirely different language, a language she had never heard of, nor seen. The handwritten symbols where elegant, though, no doubt made by the prince himself, and she ran her fingertips along the sentences, feeling the indentations his pen had made in each page.
Bulma closed the book and sat it down. It wasn't like her to go through his things and she instantly felt guilty for imposing on his privacy. She knew that if he found out, he'd never trust her again. So instead, Bulma decided to ask Vegeta about the book instead of finding out on her own.
She left the room, laundry basket in hand, and closed his door, her eyes glancing through the window once again to see the simulator was still on and she sighed. The man was a mystery, a puzzle that was almost impossible to solve. But she loved puzzles and it made her want him all the more.
oOo
…TBC…
The book that was used is called When Darkness falls by L.J. Smith! Steamy book, and I love it!
I know that the gang didn't find out that Bulma had a baby till the day of the Android attack, but I figured that I'd go off from that and have Chi-Chi and Goku know about it. But I'm going to try to keep it as close as possible to how she reveals to the rest of the gang that day. But other than that, whatever happens is what happens!
ALSO! I know that baby showers normally are women only, but I have been to a fair few where men have attended (and no, they were not diaper parties, they were baby showers!), so I figured why not? I like Goku, even though I think he shines just a smidge too much in DBZ and that he needs to share the light a little. *shrugs*
And another thing, that shirt that said “If you think I'm cute, you should see my Daddy!” is an actual real shirt! My sister-in-law got one for my nephew and I about lost it! And my nephew is freaking adorable in it!!
BTW, I'm thinking that this is going to be roughly 20 chapters long, give or take a few chapters. And this chapter has been edited down, because it was dirtier, so if you want to read the unedited version, go to: mistressofsorcery . weebly . com / chapter - thirteen . html (without the spaces of course) Also, I'm going to be updating faster on my site than I will on FF, but once the sequel comes out, I'm going to post it on my site instead.
Until next time, my lovelies,
Crystal