Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Vegeta's Sick Day ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Vegeta's Sick Day by: Me (of course)

A/N First off, I would like to thank Chibi Tenshi, Kyra Briefs, Lauren Williams, Eloy Brightdreamer, Vegetarocks87, Tara (x5), Teenage Saiyagirl, Anime, and Badiyannu for all reviewing or emailing good things about my fic! This chapter is dedicated to all of you!

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 4 - Ending

As Bulma looked at his innocent face, she thought of earlier that day. What had gotten into Vegeta? What had he been trying to do to her? A million different thoughts raced through her head. Vegeta opened his tired eyes. Bulma saw the corner of his lips curl to form a small smile.

Vegeta pulled Bulma closer towards his own body. He placed his hand on her belly, and let it wander freely (x_x). "Vegeta-" Bulma began, but was cut off as Vegeta pressed his lips to hers. The Saiyan prince moved his hand over to Bulma's bra strap. He unhooked the clip, and made his way down.

He found her panties, but was gentle while taking them off. Last time he had ripped them, he swore he was going to go deaf. Lucky for him he didn't. Bulma, noticing Vegeta's struggle, aided him in taking off her night gown. Vegeta broke their kiss, and got lost in Bulma's beautiful blue eyes. He placed her under him, and…the rest is none of your business! I am not a lemon writer!

This went on all night and some hours in the morning. When it was all over the two were feeling exhausted. During their last passionate kiss, Vegeta had to end it because of his fatigue. Bulma looked at him disappointed. Never once had Vegeta been the one to end a kiss.

He was breathing heavily and sweat was running down his face. His cheeks were also a little flushed. Bulma, realizing that Vegeta was finished with her, decided just to get some sleep. She reached over and looked at her alarm clock. It read 3:47 (am).

"We should probably get some sleep," she said to him. He nodded, and turned so his back would face her. "Goodnight," she whispered.

~*~*~*~*~

In the morning, Bulma groaned as the sunlight came through the window to greet her. "Vegeta, close the shades." When no body got up, she opened her eyes and saw that he wasn't in bed. Probably off training, she thought.

Bulma got out of bed and quickly got dressed. She figured that if Vegeta was already up, he was probably feeling better. That would mean he'd want breakfast. She came downstairs, and could easily hear the Saiyan prince training in the gravity room. Good. He was busy training; he wouldn't mind breakfast coming later than usual.

She got all the food she would need from the fridge, and began to cook it.

Vegeta could smell the food that was being prepared for him. He finished up his training with the little training bots, and cleaned himself up the best he could with a simple damp towel.

When Vegeta made it to the kitchen, he noticed Bulma was already setting the table. The only thing missing was the Saiyan who was about to devour all that food. "Aren't you going to eat?" Vegeta asked after he sat down.

"Nah, I'm not feeling too good right now. Eat all you want," she said. "I'm going upstairs to take a nap." He shrugged more food for him then.

Once Bulma was upstairs, she decided to call her father to see if she could take one of those pills he had given Vegeta. She picked up the phone, and dialed the number.

"Hello? Briefs residence."

"Oh, hi Dad. The reason I was calling was because I was wondering if I could take one of those pills you gave Vegeta. Do you think it would be alright?"

Dr. Briefs paused before saying, "Well, there's one more side effect I should warn you about…"

~*~*~*~*~

Okay, I know I told a lot of you that the last and final side effect would be in the last chapter, but as you can see, it wasn't. Ahh! I apologize for this being so short! I meant to make it longer, but I never came up with enough good ideas! I am really sorry everyone! Will you forgive me if I write the sequel? Review and lemme know what you think, okay?