Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Wet Dreams ❯ Awaken ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ, DB, DBGT or anything related, except for the idea for this fic.

Zookeeper: Well, here it is, the annoying little follow-up! I don't think there's anything else I should be saying... Although I would really appreciate ideas of any sort, because I have absolutely no clue on what I should be working on after this. I tried several topics, but they all turned out either incredibly cheesy or horrifically senseless. So yeah, tell me whatever you think might be right...

Zookeeper: And also, some of you might have received e-mails telling you about this new update. Before you assume I'm a psycho stalker, it's my habit to add everyone who submitted a signed review onto my 'fanfiction' mailing list. However, recently I've been told that people usual don't appreciate that and tend to become alert because of the hackers out there. So if you still want an update next time, include that in your review, mail me, or just add into favourites (which won't happen since I'm not even my own favourite. Sad).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another day came much earlier than expected. The sun shone through the creamy curtains, casting blurry shadows against the bedroom walls. The alarm clock on the bedside table flashed 10:24, it's snooze button already pressed down.

It was already around mid-morning. However, the wife and mother of the Son family is still sleeping soundly, snuggled contently against her satin sheets and silky pillows. Downstairs, the swimming groceries that caused it all are no longer floating, but instead sitting happily (or rather, coldly) in the refrigerator at their designated spots.

At her bedside was her husband, with only his boxers on, watching her with an adoring expression on his handsome features. In his hand was a black feather earring, which he is using to draw lazy circles around his mate's breasts, enticing delicate little moans once in a while.

Chichi woke up to a soft tingling sensation on her breasts. The feelings were feather-light, barely making its way through the haze in her sleepy brain. And yet, it's powerful enough to get her all hot and bothered. To make her moan in her sleep and long for her husband again, despite what happened last night.

The half-demon's eyes snapped open at that thought. Checking the alarm clock, she nearly screamed in frustration. 'It's 10:30 already! Well, there goes my chance of morning sex today! What's worse, Goku probably went to train empty-stomached, which means he'll probably be real tired by the end of the day and go straight to sleep...'

She tried to roll over, but was stopped by a firm hand gently pressing down on her stomach. Her husband gestured for her to lie down, and began tracing little circles again, this time around her navel. Chichi eyed the black feather curiously. It looked familiar, but she was sure she had nothing of its kind. Then suddenly, it drowned on her...

"Bulma!" Goku stopped abruptly, startled by his wife's sudden outburst. He quickly recovered, and resumed his actions, this time with a sly smile tugging at his lips.

"You got that right. Vegeta, too." Chichi stared at her husband, shocked. How could he have possibly known? She figured it out soon enough, when Goku leaned down and lapped at her bite mark, all the while sniffing her like she was some intoxicating drug.

"You knew that all along, didn't you?" Chichi frowned at her husband accusingly, pouting her juicy lips.

"Yup. I tried to tell you, but you were too busy... dreaming." Goku's voice dropped at octave at the last word, just as he captured those delicious lips with his own in a slow, sensual French kiss.

Chichi giggled and moaned into the kiss, wrapping her arms around her husband's neck while her fingers found their way into his spiky, yet surprisingly soft hair.

"So, do you think we should have another dream, then?" The half demon fighter batted her eyelashes at the Saiyan seductively, her eyes gleaming with lust. The pair leaned in for another kiss, but she pulled back unexpectedly. "You do understand that you have to be out of the house this afternoon, don't you?" Chichi asked with a sweet smile paired with a velvety smooth tone.

Goku raised an eyebrow in confusion. However, realization overtook his features almost immediately. "So you ladies can compare notes?"

"Precisely." The Saiyan gave a hearty laugh at his mate's playfulness, before they both leaned in for another searing kiss. Soon, the house was filled with the sounds of love making, blending in perfectly with the silence around it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zookeeper: Phew, another one shot!

Reporter: Yeah, one shots. The only thing you seem to be doing nowadays.

Zookeeper: It's not my fault that I don't have any long-term inspirations! I can never finish my real fics, I always get stuck halfway through! And you're no help at all!

Reporter: Geez, just commenting. Well, I guess that's it. Try to review if you will, because it will really help us to (hopefully) improve our writing, and it gives me something to rub into her face with. Oh and stayed tuned in case Zookeeper here decides to write something else! Perhaps something interesting! Which would be a bloody miracle, of course.

Zookeeper: HEY!