Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Do I Know? ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Miss Bunny Briefs stared down in awe at the tiny bundle in her arms, her eyes watering. The baby girl looked back at her mom, her blue eyes full of trust. Bunny touched the tiny tuff of light lavender hair that graced the newborns crown.
"I wish your father were here," she murmured to the baby. The girl gurgled happily as she reached for her mom's shoulder length blonde hair. A young red headed nurse entered the large delivery room. She sat down next to mother and daughter, a small stack of papers in her hand.
"Ossu(hello) Miss Briefs. My name is Jessica. How are you feeling?"
"Good," Bunny said. The nurse looked down at her sheet for a moment.
"Well your baby girl is healthy, but as is common the two of you are to remain here for three days and then we can release you. Now I need you to sign a couple of forms and I also need to know the name of the father and what you have decided to name your daughter." Bunny signed her name to the said forms before giving Jessica an answer.
"Her name is Bulma Briefs and her father is unknown." Bunny knew it was a lie, but she didn't know where Bulma's father was now. He had gone off to war before she had found out that she was pregnant and still hadn't returned. Jessica filled out the forms and after Bunny signed the birth certificate Jessica left.