Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Do I Know? ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
(One Year Later)
Bulma sat in the family den at her home, toys surrounding her. Bunny watched as her daughter began to build a rather large building with her colorful blocks. Bulma had grown quite quickly in one year and had brains that were possesed by children ten times her age. Bulma wore a white short sleeved tee-shirt with tan overalls that came down to her ankles and little white sandals. Her hair was pulled back into two pigtails that reached halfway to her shoulders. Bulma was so precious to her that she did not know what she would do if she were taken from her. Bulma walked over to her mother and held out her hands. She could sense her mothers fear and uncertainty.
"Mommy," she said as Bunny picked her up. "I wuv you." Bunny smiled down at her daughter.
"I love you too." They sat in silence holding onto one another until Bulma pulled back and sliding from her mother's lap headed back to her project. 'So much like her father,' Bunny thought to herself.
Bulma continued to build a bigger building before knocking the whole thing down.
'Really like her father.'