Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Do I Know? ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
(Two years later)
Bulma stood by the door listening to the noise downstairs. She had heard them coming. They were after humans, but she had no clue why. Bulma ran downstairs where her mom was being held by a big muscled man. His hair was black and he was about six feet tall. He didn't look too mean, but he didn't look nice either. Bulma approached the pair.
"Mommy? What is going on?" Bunny whimpered in despair. She was hopping that Bulma would stay upstairs and hide, but Bulma being as strong willed as she was she had come to investigate.
"It's okay, Sweetheart," Bunny said as a tall man stepped forward. His hair was long and spikey like the one holding Bunny, but he seemed less angry, in fact he smiled at her.
"Hello, little one. What is your name?" the man asked. Bulma looked at him, her blue eyes bold.
"Bulma. What's yours?" The man looked shocked at her bravery. No one, not even young children had such bravery.
"I am Radditz," he said. "Bulma, how old are you?" Bulma held up three fingers. "Very young to have such confidence. I shall take you to my home with your mom and you both will be safe." Bulma nodded as if in understanding. Radditz took her small hand in his much larger one and led her out to the large space ship that had landed in their yard. Bulma took in all that surrounded her. She memorized her home and the where the ship was. She knew that she would come back here, if not in the near future just to see her first home then when she was dying. She followed Radditz into the ship onto her new life.
(On Vegeta-sei)
Radditz escorted Bunny and Bulma into his quarters. He had grown fond of them on the month long trip to Vegeta-sei. He had explained to them what they were to do when they reached his planet.
"Bunny," he said turning to her as they entered his apartment. "I will take you as my mate so that you will never be harmed." Bunny nodded. "Bulma will become my daughter and I will train her to fight so that no harm will come to her when she reaches the age of thirteen." Bunny nodded again. Radditz gave Bulma some food as he nudged Bunny to his room. "Bulma, your mom and I need to be alone for a moment. Please stay in here. Okay?"
"Hai," Bulma said before turning her attention to her food. Screams rang out from the room a few minutes later, but Bulma paid them no mind. She knew that her mom was okay because she could sense no pain or angush from the next room. This would be her new home and Radditz would be the first and only father she would know.