Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Do I Know? ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
(Three Years later, Bulma is six now)
Bulma stood next to her adoptive father dressed in black, tears absent from either scowling face. Radditz held in his arms a young boy with blonde spikey hair and black eyes. The boy's blonde tail swished around his father's arm as he looked around him.
Show me how it ends it's alrightShow me how defenseless you really aresatisfied and empty insideWell, that's alright, let's give this another try
Bulma threw a white rose into the hole as two large Sayians slowly lowered the casket into the ground.
"Good-bye, mother." Bulma turned to Radditz who also threw a white rose onto the casket at it was lowered deeper into the ground. They turned and left heading toward their home.
Later that evening Radditz put his son in his bed and turned to Bulma.
"Bulma, I have to go purge a planet tomorrow so I need you to watch out for your brother. Bardock and Kakarott will be over in the morning to check on you. I will be back in a couple of days." Bulma nodded.
"Okay, father," Bulma said as Radditz tucked her into bed as well. "Don't forget that you promised to take me hunting." Radditz smiled. Bulma had been begging him to take her hunting since she turned four, but Bunny had said not until she turned six. Bunny had died the day after Bulma's sixth birthday four days prior.
"I won't. When I get back we will go hunting. Okay?" Bulma nodded as she closed her eyes. Radditz exited the children's room and headed for the front room, his face crumbled slightly. He missed his mate, they had bonded over the first year they had been together and had concieved a son in the second year. Their son was one year old and his name was Cali. Bulma and Cali were his life now that Bunny was gone. He entered his room and laid down on Bunny's side of the bed, drifting off quickly.
The next morning at six a knock inturupted the cartoons laughing on the television. Bulma gave her brother a sippy cup and went to answer the door. Bardock and Kakarott greeted her on the other side.
"Hey, Bulma," Kakarott said as he entered the room. Kararott is one year younger than Bulma. He climbed onto the couch next to Cali who reached for him instantly. Bulma liked Kakarott 'cause he was fun to be around and he was kinda stupid sometimes. She hugged her grandfather and smiled at him.
"Hello, Grandfather," Bulma said respectfully. Bardock nodded to her before heading toward the kitchen. Bulma followed him slowly, her long red skirt swished around her. She entered the kitchen just a Bardock sat down at the table. Bulma went to the stove and retrived the tea that was cooking on there. Bunny had introduced Earth customs into the home. Her father had not minded, in fact he liked them more than some of the Sayian customs as had his father. Bunny had asked him to transport some items from Earth and Bulma could duplicate them. Now almost every Sayian had TV's, radios, snack foods, and most Earth foods. Bardock took the cup she offered and Bulma sat across from him. "When am I allowed to go to another planet and purge it for King Vegeta?" Bardock looked surprised. Bulma had shown great interest in fighting, but she had the intellect to make great things for the King.
"I do not decide such things. You must go to the King yourself and request it. The King will test you and then he will decide if you are able to go and purge worlds." Bulma nodded. "Bulma, you should wait until your father gets home and ask him if he will allow you now or not."
"Okay."