Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What is Love? ❯ Bad Night ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

What is Love?

By Dragon Girl

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragonball Z or any of the characters so don't even think about suing me. You won't get anything so ha. This is the only place you will see the disclaimer.

Author's Note: This is a B/V story. If you like, Yamcha don't read this. This is a version of what could have happened in the three missing years. This is A/U. Also, I will be using flashbacks to explain things. If I receive flames about the content of my story, I will post them under the title Stupid Comments, at the end of the chapters. You have been warned!

Author's Note 2: If you are reading this on www.mediaminer.org ignore the part about the rating. I'm too lazy to make a different warning. Oh ya, these things (*****) are my spiders you will see them everywhere.

Warnings: This story is R it would be NC-17 but we all know what happened. It contains coarse language, sexual situations, abuse, and revenge. This is written for mature audiences. (Even though I am not that mature.) If you don't want to read about all of the stuff that I have mentioned then don't read it. And if your parents have a problem with it then they should be paying attention to what you are doing.

Summary: One night Vegeta heard Bulma crying in her room. What he saw pissed him off to no end. If you want to know, more then read my story. HAHAHAHAH!

"Talking"

`Thinking'

Talking telepathically to another person

[Saiyaijin language] I have trouble enough with English.

**********************************HAHAHA!!********************** ***********

Bad Night

Chapter 1

Bulma and Yamcha just came in from their date. They have been joined at the hip since they became engaged. Bulma wanted this night to be perfect. She wore her favorite dress. It was blue, strapless, came just above her knee that hung to every curve, no make up with a pair of silver high heels. Bulma was tired and was having doubts about marring Yamcha. He was a lovable guy, gorgeous, but there were things that she never told anybody about Yamcha. She was tired from parting and trying to keep Yamcha from undressing her in public. `Man I'm tired. All I want to do now is to go to sleep and forget about everything.'

Unfortunately, Yamcha had a different idea. `Tonight is the night. I'm gong to get that tight ass of hers. Whether she wants to or not.' He had it planed out. First, he'd seduce her. Then he would fuck her brains out. He wore his "bad boy" outfit. A tight muscle shit with a leather jacket, leather pants, and boots. All night he had been giving her hints at what he wanted to do but she didn't respond to them. Yamcha saw his opportunity and grabbed Bulma, not to gently.

Bulma immediately began to struggle. `Please not now.' "Yamcha stop, please. I don't want Vegeta walking in on us and anyways we are suppose to wait tell we are married." She said as she tried to pry Yamcha's hands off her. He had gotten her dress unzipped and was working on removing her bra. Bulma elbowed Yamcha in the gut. The blow didn't hurt him but he still took a few steps back. Bulma took this opportunity to run as fast as she could to her room.

Yamcha watched as Bulma ran upstairs and heard her slam the door to her room. The playful smile on his face tuned into an "I'm annoyed" scowl. `She just had to do it the hard way. I know how I can get her.' "Oh, come on babe. I don't think I can wait till next month." Yamcha pleaded running after her. When he got to the door, he put his hands on it and leaned his head between then. `I know you are in there.' "Bulma what's wrong you have been distant all night." Yamcha gently knocked on Bulma's door. "Babe, what's wrong?"

`We promised no secrets. Maybe he will call off the wedding if I tell him.' Bulma gathered as much courage as she could and took a deep breath. "Yamcha I have something to tell you. It will most likely piss you off but I need to tell you this. And you will most likely not want to get married after words." Bulma whispered thru her door, slowly opening it letting Yamcha in. "I think you might want to sit down."

***************************

*In the gravity room.*

It was one in the morning. Vegeta, like usual, was training in Capsule 3 (DG: FYI, it is the capsule that he took in to space looking for Goku. It also has a gravity generator in it.). Vegeta sat on the floor facing the window, away from Capsule Corp., meditating. He hadn't been able to concentrate very much since Bulma told him that she and Yamcha were getting married. Vegeta gave up and put his head in his hands. `I am not jealous of that weakling. Hell, I am happy for her. AHH! I hate this! I'm getting soft. At least I had….'

His thoughts were interrupted by the slamming of the Capsule Corp. front door and a very pissed Yamcha leaving in a hurry. `So much for a good time. That fucking bitch. I should kill her for what she has done. I don't have time to deal with this shit now.' Yamcha got in his cherry read Jag, shaking it as he slammed the door and sped away.

`What the fuck is his problem. Most likely, he had a fight with the onna. Come to think of it, she has been too quiet lately. Shit here I go with the mushy stuff again.' "Screw this I'm going to bed." Vegeta turned off the gravity generator and walked outside letting the night air cool his well built body. Vegeta slung his towel over his shoulder and flew to his balcony. He was about to go into his room when he heard Bulma moaning. He went to her balcony, which just happened to be right next to his, and saw her lying in a heap on the floor. "What the fuck!"

Bulma was on the floor at the foot of her bed in the fetal position shaking violently. Her high heals were broken, and she had a tare on the left side of her dress. `

Vegeta busted open her balcony door and fell on his knees at her side. The only visible injuries he could see were a bruise the shape of a hand on her face and a busted lip. "Onna, what happened? Onna open your eyes and look at me." Vegeta reached his hand out to touch her but stopped when she whispered, "No. Stop. Please. I'll behave Yamcha. I promise. I'll do any thing you say. Just stop please." Then she broke down crying.

If it wasn't for is sensitive hearing he would never have heard her words. Every sob pushed his anger to levels he didn't even knew he had. He used his towel to remove the blood off her face. `That weakling bastard is the one who did this.' `No one hurts my friends. Okay so she is my only friend but he will pay for what his has done to her.' `She should go to the hospital but if I take her there that good for nothing son of a bitch will find her. He would deny everything and with the way she is right now she will most likely make something up to defend him.' After dealing with his inner turmoil he went thru her dresser and getting her capsule case labeled "Emergency" he gently picked her up and flew out the window going west. `I'll deal with her friends later.'

******************************Am I evil or what?******************************

Thank you to all of those who helped me with deciding which version of chapter 1 to post. I would like to thank vinn, The reviewer, and crazyraditzlover, Dbzfungame4, Kakrotto, and everyone else I forgot.

Natasha Roberson: I will review every two weeks on Friday. This is because I am slow at writing the stories. When I have more of the story written I will post more often.

Easter Abrams: Thank you for the info.

I know someone else gave me some info that I needed but I can't remember who, so thank you.

DG: So what do you think?

Yamcha: Why did you make me the bad guy?

Vegeta: Must kill the weakling.

DG: Because you're a pansy and you suck. Vegeta sick 'em

Vegeta: (smirks) Run! Muahahah!

Yamcha: @.@ Haaaaaaa!

DG: Review if you want.

See ya.

Wednesday, December 18, 2002