Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What the diddly is going on? ❯ The curse.. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
From the files of Dark_Dasha By Dark_Dasha

A/N: Greetings.I am Dark_Dasha and I bring terror and darkness to all. Don't be afraid.darkness is just depression. Today we will be looking at a story written by me called "What the diddly is going on" which is about a witch who casts a spell on Vegeta and prevents him from cursing.Enjoy and stay dark!

"Woman, why the hell do I have to go to the carnival? It isn't gonna make me any stronger." hissed Vegeta in Bulma's ear.
"Well, I wanna go, and if you don't wanna sleep on the couch for 2 weeks, you'll wanna go too."
Vegeta cursed silently and followed his mate.
"So, are you ready to have fun, Veggie?" said Bulma mockingly. "Oh, look, there's the Sons.Hey Goku, Chi-Chi, how are you guys?"
'Pathetic humans with their "fun".Wasting their time and mine. I could be training right now.' thought Vegeta.

*** *** ***

"Oh, look.A fortune teller.That's so cool." said Bulma."Let's go in.Come on Vegeta."
"Hello.I'm Madam Reese. What can I do for you today, Bulma?" said the fortune teller.
"Oh.How did you know my name?" asked Bulma.
"Woman, you got a nametag on your jacket from Capsule Corp. Only Kakkarot could be dumb enough to forget that." said Vegeta. "This is a hoax.nothing but a lie.Like she could ever see the future."
At his words Madam Reese started mumbling; abruptly stopping every 5 or so seconds, and then she took a little leather sack pulled together with what looked like hair. She put her hand inside and withdrew a handful of what seemed like sand, but sparkly, and said,
"Tiu teper' kursd I nesmojesh scazat' kussniue slova!" as she threw the sand on Vegeta.
"What the." Vegeta paused as if not being able to speak." What the...What the....What the diddly did you do to me you diddly? Fix me, you diddly! NOW!!!"
"Vegeta, what's wrong???"
"Woman, what the diddly do you think is wrong with me? It's all her fault.She...She....She cursed me!!! Diddly, now I can't diddly cuss!!! Onna, it's all your diddly fault.If you hadn't dragged me to this diddly carnival, this wouldn't have happened.Diddly you, you, diddly Madam Reese." said a confused Vegeta.
"Uh, Vegeta.I think it's better if we go home now." said Bulma carefully.
"NO! I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU DIDDLY FIX ME!!!" yelled the enraged Veggie-Chan as he took Madam Reese by the throat and picked her up a couple of feet from the ground.

(A/N: so what do you think people? Please review and the next chapter is coming out shortly. ~*~Dark Dasha~*~)